Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

#bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen (108044 Views)

BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos / BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Mrexcell(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
What the hell is this? Her parents are total failures she doesn't even any shame
or descency left in her.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by AfonjaConehead: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Viewing this thread:. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by AfonjaConehead: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
lovemaths:
Use.less afonjas
Non.sense yorubawoman

Ebonniiee. cheesy grin

Ok if 3/4 of a # = 12,what be that #?
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by dragunov: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBPG8gErD0Q

https://loadedpulse.com/bbnaija-2021-angel-open-her-private-part-in-front-of-whitemoney-and-queen-last-night-video/

This BBnigeria is fast deteriorating into something more explicitly repulsive. I have never watched an episode and will never. People are ready to do anything to make money. Look at this ugly cow! Does she not know she is on national tv? This is madness. The youth of this contraption are a wasted generation!

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Realiskit(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
I still don't understand the purpose of this show. From married women sleeping around to showing of pussy. Anyways, Naija dey always copy things wrongly sha.

Alexxxxadrewv:

https://loadedpulse.com/bbnaija-2021-angel-open-her-private-part-in-front-of-whitemoney-and-queen-last-night-video/

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Sleekfingers: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
omojeesu:
BBN is completely satanic!

Big Brother, represented by the single eye that is the logo of the show, is Satan himself.

This show is intended to be unique in satanic expression because it is the 6th edition, 6 being Satan's evil number.

Any participant is a potential target for demonic possession on the show and after the show.

Were you forced to watch it?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
This girl has mental issues

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by jimmynauty: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Deep Belle pain
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by ugotex85: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Abeg who has the link to the uncensored video? I wan check something fess.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Titi43: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Smelly pussy.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Maks27: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
shogsman:

Where are you
Ogun state
I can afford waybill sir
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by novaris(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alexxxxadrewv:

madness of the highest order

my pastor once said if he is ever see himself in position of leadership, he will create a ministry where adults will be flogged if they misbehave

this is sheer foolishness bikonu
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by OmoEpe(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ayo2004:
Nigeria politicians and CEOs just dey wait make this fresh meat comot house grin

Fresh!!!!!? This overused,dirty and disgusting pussy?
You need glasses
Only Yahoo boys that want to get bragging rights within their demented circle and prostitute loving classless men are waiting for her.
She will make money off love peddling because those set will see her as a boost to their ego as most of them habour deep seated inferiority complex.
But no serious brand will engage her except women accessories brand seeking to sell to the Ashana group of girls. Eventually all she will succeed in is love peddling, and as you know it isn't a permanent thing.

May we not be unfortunate enough to have a daughter like that, though I actually think her parents are reaping the reward of their irresponsible and reckless lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by egbabiekperemo1: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Toto
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by onefuture: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
newinventions:
Hey, I have been using a site called SocialRebel and earned $50 today! You get paid for testing apps, voicing opinion and posting on social media. Its just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Tomidy
is this real? or time waster?
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by munphildusky: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vigina people don come again o shocked

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Ayo2004: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
OmoEpe:

Fresh!!!!!? This overused,dirty and disgusting pussy?
You need glasses
Only Yahoo boys that want to get bragging rights within their demented circle and prostitute loving classless men are waiting for her.
She will make money off love peddling because those set will see her as a boost to their ego as most of them habour deep seated inferiority complex.
But no serious brand will engage her except women accessories brand seeking to sell to the Ashana group of girls. Eventually all she will succeed in is love peddling, and as you know it isn't a permanent thing.

May we not be unfortunate enough to have a daughter like that, though I actually think her parents are reaping the reward of their irresponsible and reckless lifestyle
Oga,Lekki big men go still rush this one...
Girls like her dey make am Wella for BBnaija

No be same Erica wey her bumbum show for live TV dey attract big men anyhow?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Josywhyte: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Stupid girl. If u be my sister I for beat u when u come back from the show
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Gfskw: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fat dirty pig
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Mrpojj(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by lovemaths(f): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ebonniiee. cheesy grin

Ok if 3/4 of a # = 12,what be that #?

Let the number be x.
3/4 x =12
x=(12*4)/3
x =48/3
x=16

Check : 3/4 *16 = (3*16)/4 = 48/4 =12 Q.E.D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmm,,,,,wetin we wan talk again

Since naija still allow airing this devil's institution ,,,,,,,

Tufiakwa
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Later na ,,,,,her papa go out high bride price for this public toliet head

ALU���
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by OMG10: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
House of fame a.k.a house of WHORES!
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by OMG10: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Think4Myself post=105777764]'This girl has mental issues'. No, its the organizers of the show that are mentally derained.
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Yaks02(m): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2021
newinventions:
Hey, I have been using a site called SocialRebel and earned $50 today! You get paid for testing apps, voicing opinion and posting on social media. Its just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Tomidy

How does someone withdraw?
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by Yaks02(m): 1:23am On Sep 14, 2021
newinventions:

I just signed up using your Link
Enlighten me more abeg
Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by ModelLook(m): 2:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Who did this to this girl

I hope she was not molested when she was young becos this is usually the after effects.

Where was her Mother and Father for goodness sake when she was young?

I feel so sad for her.

She really needs prayers and counselling.

May God save us.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen by FikkyolaE(m): 6:36am On Sep 14, 2021
In a nutshell olosho angel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / Throwback Photo Of Kiddwaya As Corper In Abia State / Multichoice Announces Price Slash On Dstv, Gotv Decoders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.