Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Need Help With My Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help With My Nigerian Passport (845 Views)

JAPA: How My Nigerian Accent Failed Me In Canada (pix/video) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / My Nigerian Experience – Ljiljana Kostic, A Serbian Living In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Nigerian Passport by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:42am On Sep 13, 2021
I applied for passport renewal earlier this year and made payment online.
Since I needed it urgently, when I got to the passport office, I greased the palms of an officer to help me hasten the process.
Months after capturing, I discovered it's as if they didn't work on my file because my name wasn't on the list pasted for collection and those that applied much later were collecting theirs.

I got to know that the number given to me after capturing reads "Not Found" on their system.

It's been two months since I last went there and 6 months since I started my passport waka-waka.

MY CURRENT ISSUE:
I tried checking the status of my application online with my Application I.D and Passport Reference and their portal is saying "This Application Has Been Expired"

Kindly tell me what this means if you know.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help With My Nigerian Passport by laiza(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Go to their office, you might have to make a new application though.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Nigerian Passport by agunloyetom: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
How far with your passport application? Hope you have been able to sort it out
Re: I Need Help With My Nigerian Passport by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
agunloyetom:
How far with your passport application? Hope you have been able to sort it out
It turned out that my "Processor" didn't do well with the task I paid him for. I've missed many opportunities from his shoddy job. I should have continued with the normal process I started with

(1) (Reply)

21 Countries Nigerians Can Travel To With Visa On Arrival / I Just Discovered That Only 67 Countries Are Better Than Brazil(photos) / Giving Birth In Calgary Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.