Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos (7432 Views)

Akeredolu Announces Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers In Ondo / Lagos 2018 Recruitment Of 2,200 Teachers Into Primary & Secondary Schools / Kaduna Government Recruiting 25,000 Teachers For Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by NkanAkpanika: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oluwaseyi456:
What government do we have in Ogun State, Faking people with their teachers recruitment. SUBEB recruitment 2019 cancelled, this year teachers recruitment for 5months we didn't hear anything.
Really in Ogun state ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by CoolJulian: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by DissTroyer: 12:11am On Sep 14, 2021
poiZon:

Dankemzi is this human capital devt or should we still ask google?

Stop being silly. This isn't human capacity development - it's the normal employment as secondary school teachers in the state. There was a severe shortage of teachers and recruitment had to be done.

Even at that, it was politicised. Within the first two days of the portal being opened, it has over 2 million unique visits with over 30,000 applications then the website crashed.

I'm not going to reveal how I got these statistics. The minions posting here don't even know how and who developed the portal. The server was upgraded that Thursday and the process for recruitment changed twice

It wasn't strictly on merit but slots. I'd rather not reveal more.

But this isn't human capacity development but falls under recurrent expenditure of the budget.

Do you even understand budgeting at all?

Do you even know the overhead cost of running the Akwa Ibom State Government from 2016 to 2019? You want me to bully these guys with facts?

Don't insult us from the state who know the inner details. Keep mesmerising other Nigerians with the mediocrity perpetuated in the state.

Before you accuse me of being APC, I never have been. Never would attend their meetings.

Tell the guys in the media unit to track my IP address. I want the whole of this to culminate into a confrontation and I have civil groups at my beck and call. Udom is underperforming!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by Codes151(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Mikekan30:

Who be this mumu ?
Idiot !!!!!
Udom never sacked any 5000 teachers, I think you and your poor rotten fucking state with no agenda has nothing to offer. Idiot pig
Is Governor Udom Emmanuel your mate?
Vagabond ,social media has made even ,a pig crawl out of its hole.
Thunder fire � you.

Useme' ikot ewa.
Udom is a failure.
A big failure.

You are a failure too.
Cuz you only know how to rant.
Failures.

Epic illiteracy from akwa ibomites. As usual. Udom has failed woefully . Take that to the bank
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by Codes151(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Mikekan30:

Who be this mumu ?
Idiot !!!!!
Udom never sacked any 5000 teachers, I think you and your poor rotten fucking state with no agenda has nothing to offer. Idiot pig
Is Governor Udom Emmanuel your mate?
Vagabond ,social media has made even ,a pig crawl out of its hole.
Thunder fire � you.

Useme' ikot ewa.
its obvious you lack home training. Cursing n typing thrash n insulting ppl.

I
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by poiZon: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2021
DissTroyer:

Stop being silly. This isn't human capacity development - it's the normal employment as secondary school teachers in the state. There was a severe shortage of teachers and recruitment had to be done.

Even at that, it was politicised. Within the first two days of the portal being opened, it has over 2 million unique visits with over 30,000 applications then the website crashed.

I'm not going to reveal how I got these statistics. The minions posting here don't even know how and who developed the portal. The server was upgraded that Thursday and the process for recruitment changed twice

It wasn't strictly on merit but slots. I'd rather not reveal more.

But this isn't human capacity development but falls under recurrent expenditure of the budget.

Do you even understand budgeting at all?

Do you even know the overhead cost of running the Akwa Ibom State Government from 2016 to 2019? You want me to bully these guys with facts?

Don't insult us from the state who know the inner details. Keep mesmerising other Nigerians with the mediocrity perpetuated in the state.

Before you accuse me of being APC, I never have been. Never would attend their meetings.

Tell the guys in the media unit to track my IP address. I want the whole of this to culminate into a confrontation and I have civil groups at my beck and call. Udom is underperforming!
Stop all this silly threats... It won't move me. If u want to do whistle blowing, start fron 1999, akwaibom state didnt start from 2016..
Am not accusing u of being apc, anything u like u can be, its none of my damn business.
U have facts and figures about all the workings of this govt, was akwaibom birthed during this administration?
Start from 1999 or 2007 and give us facts. Will love to be in the know how much akwaibom has received from 1999 till date and what was used in the state and what has been stolen and looted by those who were in the leadership positions then n now.
Stop all these silly segmenting attacks..
If employing isnt human development, what then is human capital devt?
Tell me please... I dont nees dictionary meaning.
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by NkanAkpanika: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
poiZon:

Stop all this silly threats... It won't move me. If u want to do whistle blowing, start fron 1999, akwaibom state didnt start from 2016..
Am not accusing u of being apc, anything u like u can be, its none of my damn business.
U have facts and figures about all the workings of this govt, was akwaibom birthed during this administration?
Start from 1999 or 2007 and give us facts. Will love to be in the know how much akwaibom has received from 1999 till date and what was used in the state and what has been stolen and looted by those who were in the leadership positions then n now.
That id1ot you are quoting wouldn’t response to this question accurately becos he lacks common sense of comprehension.
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by DissTroyer: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2021
poiZon:

Let me break it down for you since you are obviously Gov. Udom Emmanuel's sycophant.

In the 2018 Akwa Ibom State budget, over 10.4 billion naira was spent on overhead costs and on "running government" - which basically is fueling vehicles for convoys and paying P.As and S.As who basically do nothing.

In that same 2018, only 4 billion naira was budgeted for education. Only 4 billion naira! That's why schools, scholarships and bursaries are underfunded. Tell me, has Udom paid bursaries even once since his tenure began?

I don't give a shit about Akpabio. I already told you the Tropicana project cost 100 billion naira which Akpabio signed and it's a waste.

Attah didn't see much money so it's understandable why he's not blamed. Akpabio and Udom wasted and are wasting our resources.
---

NkanAkpanika is a pen-for-hire thug who fills Facebook with his nonsense. He has no idea of his own and depends what K. Thomas posts in the WhatsApp group as content. Let him deny this. Don't worry - I have inside information.

I don't deal with foóls. I don't bother myself with lowly idiots and have never - and would never - depend on politics or politicking for my meal. The dimwit is a drunkard who sleeps at Eni Stores peddling chewing gum gists with S. Udoma.
Becareful propagandist, I would disgrace you as untrue and a pen-for-hire.
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by poiZon: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
DissTroyer:

Let me break it down for you since you are obviously Gov. Udom Emmanuel's sycophant.

In the 2018 Akwa Ibom State budget, over 10.4 billion naira was spent on overhead costs and on "running government" - which basically is fueling vehicles for convoys and paying P.As and S.As who basically do nothing.

In that same 2018, only 4 billion naira was budgeted for education. Only 4 billion naira! That's why schools, scholarships and bursaries are underfunded. Tell me, has Udom paid bursaries even once since his tenure began?

I don't give a shit about Akpabio. I already told you the Tropicana project cost 100 billion naira which Akpabio signed and it's a waste.

Attah didn't see much money so it's understandable why he's not blamed. Akpabio and Udom wasted and are wasting our resources.
---

NkanAkpanika is a pen-for-hire thug who fills Facebook with his nonsense. He has no idea of his own and depends what K. Thomas posts in the WhatsApp group as content. Let him deny this. Don't worry - I have inside information.

I don't deal with foóls. I don't bother myself with lowly idiots and have never - and would never - depend on politics or politicking for my meal. The dimwit is a drunkard who sleeps at Eni Stores peddling chewing gum gists with S. Udoma.
U still doesnt answered my questions..
Give me breakdown of monies accrued to akwaibom since 1999 or from 2007..
Atleast u r in the know of all these.
Am not arguing anything with u, just provide me with these info, i wan use am write petition against them.
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by DissTroyer: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
poiZon:

U still doesnt answered my questions..
Give me breakdown of monies accrued to akwaibom since 1999 or from 2007..
Atleast u r in the know of all these.
Am not arguing anything with u, just provide me with these info, i wan use am write petition against them.

Petition? You can't even spell correctly and you want to write petitions.

I'm not going to do the intellectual work for you. You are just like NkanAkpanika who waits for K. Thomas to post in the media WhatsApp group then he lifts it to post like his. An IP thief who never gives credit. A plagiarist.

Those are paid academic and creative writing jobs. If you can't research, good for you. Your laziness makes those in need of such intellectual work come to people like me.

I bet you didn't know Ibom Air never declared any profit until I mentioned it. I bet you never knew Akpabio wasted 100 billion naira on the Tropicana Project until I did.

I'm not debating with you since you and yours can't dig up facts to counter all the statistics I have been dropping. I am schooling you on the clandestine happenings in our state and how our commonwealth is being misused.

What has the Udom government done for you or your community? You have siblings in school or relations; have they received bursaries?

LGAs in Akwa Ibom receive over 100 million naira each (Check YourBudgit website) monthly in Akwa Ibom, where does all that money go to? Ask questions, sycophant!

But, no, you won't. You meal depends on praisesinging the very oppressors who steal our commonwealth, and you only get peanuts.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by poiZon: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
DissTroyer:

Petition? You can't even spell correctly and you want to write petitions.

I'm not going to do the intellectual work for you. You are just like NkanAkpanika who waits for K. Thomas to post in the media WhatsApp group then he lifts it to post like his. An IP thief who never gives credit. A plagiarist.

Those are paid academic and creative writing jobs. If you can't research, good for you. Your laziness makes those in need of such intellectual work come to people like me.

I bet you didn't know Ibom Air never declared any profit until I mentioned it. I bet you never knew Akpabio wasted 100 billion naira on the Tropicana Project until I did.

I'm not debating with you since you and yours can't dig up facts to counter all the statistics I have been dropping. I am schooling you on the clandestine happenings in our state and how our commonwealth is being misused.

What has the Udom government done for you or your community? You have siblings in school or relations; have they received bursaries?

LGAs in Akwa Ibom receive over 100 million naira each (Check YourBudgit website) monthly in Akwa Ibom, where does all that money go to? Ask questions, sycophant!

But, no, you won't. You meal depends on praisesinging the very oppressors who steal our commonwealth, and you only get peanuts.
U have been asking the questions on our behalf, please what is their response?
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by PlsBanMe: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2021
fashrola:

So they should sack the existing ones in the system?

Are you saying that Akwa Ibom doesn't need more than this one thousand employed?
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by PlsBanMe: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2021
Should we now be waiting for those states before we act?

NkanAkpanika:

Guy relax na, how many rivers and delta or Lagos recruited ??
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by sageb: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
DissTroyer:

---

kinematics come and see. so what you said about the Udom media hypeman is true
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by Legendguy(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
I saw history, I taught they govt have councel history in Nigeria education
Re: Akwa Ibom Completed Recruitment Of 1000 Teachers For Secondary Schools…photos by Kinematics: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
sageb:

kinematics come and see. so what you said about the Udom media hypeman is true

[b]Well I support Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika aka Ilaumoh aka on this..

Our acclaimed Mr. Project aka Wike what has he done as regards employment since he came in?

This was an open employment with due process such as sitting for a computer based test and then interview.

Look at the list it's like 100% Akwa Ibomites, that's to tell you they are taking care of their own.

In Rivers what have we done to take care of our own?
I remember Rivers State University employment where after wasting peoples time and money in getting 10 photocopies of all documents even referees and one must be from your village chief/King, yet all was in vain. No test, no interview, no message to let you know if your application meet their requirement or not.
But you know what? Wike ended up employing mainly his Ikwerre brothers and sisters as well as his political allies, even those that never applied or even meet the requirement.
Judiciary employment is another case. Where is the 5k employment he promised during the end sars period?

Even if at all an open employment comes they'll pack their Ibo relatives full am. A true Rivers man or woman won't have a space in his/her own state.
Take a look at the list and see how Akwa Ibom took care of its people.

I'm pissed with Wike... nonsense![/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PIPING/PDMS Designer / The Success Story Of Our JOB!!!!! Placement Programme(30k Average Salary) / BANKING Jobs & EXPERIENCED HIRES.- Updates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.