Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Npower Physical Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification (682 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Six Things You Need To Present For Your NPOWER Physical Screening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Physical Verification by haekymbahdx: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
I was told I can't do physical verification unless I download my P.P.A letter pls can anyone advice me on what to do.

The Npower site is directing me to go for physical verification instead of downloading P.P.A letter.

I need an advice.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification by Likel69: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
Just go and do your clearance without it you won't be driven away
haekymbahdx:
I was told I can't do physical verification unless I download my P.P.A letter pls can anyone advice me on what to do.

The Npower site is directing me to go for physical verification instead of downloading P.P.A letter.

I need an advice.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification by haekymbahdx: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Likel69:
ok I am in Ogun state. Some people here are printing the P.P.A letter using the template of others and not printing it through the right procedeur because the site is directing them to do physical verification hope there won't be any repercussion for that..
Re: Npower Physical Verification by MDDarah84(m): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2021
Likel69:

Please anyone from Akinyele local government in Oyo state who has done his/her physical verification? My wife has been to the venue twice but nothing like verification is ongoing.

Anyone please
Re: Npower Physical Verification by Olamideayomide(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2021
haekymbahdx:
ok I am in Ogun state. Some people here are printing the P.P.A letter using the template of others and not printing it through the right procedeur because the site is directing them to do physical verification hope there won't be any repercussion for that..
Where in Ogun state
Re: Npower Physical Verification by MDDarah84(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Please anyone from Akinyele local government in Oyo state who has done his/her physical verification? My wife has been to the venue twice but nothing like verification is ongoing.

Anyone please
Re: Npower Physical Verification by haekymbahdx: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Olamideayomide:

Where in Ogun state
ijebu ode I have been there nothing like verification is going on currently

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Immediate Employment / Creative SEO WRITER Needed (fully Remote) / Finally! Resumption Of Duty By Officers Of Fg On Grade Level 12 And Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.