Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade (317 Views)

The Lords Chosen: Instant Miracles From Taraba State Crusade / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade by peteregwu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
AS SEEN IN TARABA STATE NIGERIA AS PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA STORMS JALINGO

It's no longer a news but an assurance that Chosen Revival Train will be live in the capital City of Taraba State, North East, Nigeria this weekend on a Program titled;

"God Has Sworn to Bless You"

Taking a look at the happenings in all nook and crannies of Jalingo will have a better story to tell, where brethren are doing preparations ahead of the master's coming to bless his children.

Have you expected this program or you've waited for it to come, please, find your way to Taraba State and book an audience with God because this program is going to explore many things to God's gracious people.

The details of the program goes thus:

Date: Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th September, 2021.

Time: 8am Daily.

Venue: Rev. Jolly Nyame Stadium, Along Jalingo Numan Road, Jalingo, Taraba State, Nigeria.

Ministering: Pastor Lazarus Muoka

Identify with Chosen and see God bless you in this program!

Jesus is Lord!

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew, Taraba State

#GodHasSwornToBlessYou
#TarabaState2021
#Taraba2021
#PstLazarusMuoka

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade by peteregwu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
More pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade by Snitch24(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Naira is on its way to 740/$
Re: See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade by peteregwu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:
Naira is on its way to 740/$

Oga shift abeg. What will be will be. All is a sign of end times, taken it or leave it, beiieve it or not, that's what it is.

Matthew 24:4-8 KJV
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. [6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. [7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. [8] All these are the beginning of sorrows."

1 Like

Re: See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade by Snitch24(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
peteregwu:

Oga shift abeg. What will be will be. All is a sign of end times, taken it or leave it, beiieve it or not, that's what it is.

Matthew 24:4-8 KJV
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. [5] For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. [6] And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. [7] For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. [8] All these are the beginning of sorrows."

What does a Bible verse has to do with missmanagement of the nation's economy
Grow up bro
So na we offend God for Nigeria
Abeg pack well
Re: See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade by bmdmix11: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
peteregwu:
AS SEEN IN TARABA STATE NIGERIA AS PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA STORMS JALINGO

It's no longer a news but an assurance that Chosen Revival Train will be live in the capital City of Taraba State, North East, Nigeria this weekend on a Program titled;

"God Has Sworn to Bless You"

Taking a look at the happenings in all nook and crannies of Jalingo will have a better story to tell, where brethren are doing preparations ahead of the master's coming to bless his children.

Have you expected this program or you've waited for it to come, please, find your way to Taraba State and book an audience with God because this program is going to explore many things to God's gracious people.

The details of the program goes thus:

Date: Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th September, 2021.

Time: 8am Daily.

Venue: Rev. Jolly Nyame Stadium, Along Jalingo Numan Road, Jalingo, Taraba State, Nigeria.

Ministering: Pastor Lazarus Muoka

Identify with Chosen and see God bless you in this program!

Jesus is Lord!

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew, Taraba State

#GodHasSwornToBlessYou
#TarabaState2021
#Taraba2021
#PstLazarusMuoka
how dem take change Nigeria wahala, hmmm.
Re: See The Lords Chosen Evangelists In Taraba In Preparation For 2 Days Crusade by Righteousness2(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
MY PEOPLE!

I Site Brother Livi ably Marshaling the Evangelist train!

POWER! POWER! POWER! EVERYWHERE!

TARABA PEOPLE REJOICE! UNA Story Don Change!
GOD OF CHOSEN NA BABA!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean...to Be Free? / How I Stop Myself From Doing Bad Things: Apostle Constance C. Friday / If Things Aren't Working Out For You, Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.