Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Budget For These -ember Months:- Guys What Do You Think?(Pictures) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Budget For These -ember Months:- Guys What Do You Think?(Pictures) (430 Views)

How Much Should I Budget For This Solar Panel? / I Need An Andorid Phone. My Budget Is 14-17k MAX. / How Much Can I Budget For The Completion Of A 4 Bedroom Flat Around Mowe Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Budget For These -ember Months:- Guys What Do You Think?(Pictures) by Chijeep(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
I just opened my piggybank this evening as I've been saving for 3 months now and I'm planning to invest in Poultry farm, broilers precisely.
I've made up my mind not to spend on girls and instead I'll use the money to stock more feed for my farm.
CHRISTMAS WILL BE AWESOME.

Hope I made the right choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Budget For These -ember Months:- Guys What Do You Think?(Pictures) by pauloskie38(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
You made the right choice

1 Like

Re: My Budget For These -ember Months:- Guys What Do You Think?(Pictures) by Chijeep(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
pauloskie38:
You made the right choice
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Budget For These -ember Months:- Guys What Do You Think?(Pictures) by dobnina(f): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Chijeep:
I just opened my piggybank this evening as I've been saving for 3 months now and I'm planning to invest in Poultry farm, broilers precisely.
I've made up my mind not to spend on girls and instead I'll use the money to stock more feed for my farm.
CHRISTMAS WILL BE AWESOME.

Hope I made the right choice
60naira for girls??
You are stingy
Re: My Budget For These -ember Months:- Guys What Do You Think?(Pictures) by Chijeep(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
dobnina:

60naira for girls??
You are stingy
The 60naira sef na 4 emergency grin
Re: My Budget For These -ember Months:- Guys What Do You Think?(Pictures) by IdJack(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
You have taken the right path.

Its good to be self employed or have a lovely and good job.

check this out

13 Best Business Ideas You Need To Start In Nigeria And Make Money

https://smartbusinessinfohub.com/13-best-business-ideas-you-need-to-start-in-nigeria-and-make-money/

(1) (Reply)

Make Guarantee $50 Today Over And Over Again. (works Worldwide) / Know How To Get A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money In Nigeria / GoAlpha legit or scam review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.