Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (1306 Views)

How Sport Bet Ruined My Life / China Ruined Jack Ma’s Business Empire, Took Over Assets. / Beware Of Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sam4noow(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Here's part of the messages he sent.

LASTWARNING!!!MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BEFORE 12NOON TODAY OR ELSE WE WILL GO DEEP INTO YOUR CONTACT WITH YOUR PICTURES AND MESS U UP VIA SMS,WHATSAPP AND FACEBOOK MERCILESSLY.FASTMONEY....
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
IF WE FAIL TO GET OUR PAYMENT NEXT 10MINUTES,I SIJUADE,KOKORO AND TAMPAYE WILL START CALLING AND CURSING YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND CONTACTS ...
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED TO FORWARD MESSAGES TO THE PUBLIC IN THE NEXT 30MINUTES...BEWARE THAT THE FAMILY OF NIL(NAME) WITH PHONE NO:NIL ARE RUTHLESS CRIMINALS WHO ON A DAILY BASIS DUPE PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY.CURRENTLY THEY ARE ON THE RUN WITH A COMPANY'S MONEY AND ARE REFUSING TO PAY.BE CAREFUL OF THE THIEVES AS THEY ARE WANTED BY THE POLICE.PAY NOW OR YOU FACE THE CONSEQUENCES...
Re: . by Bilabong(m): 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Avoid all these loan apps u guys won't hear!
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
He has been using this two different numbers to call all my contacts. .Calling and sending them threats.

+234 903 760 7196
+234 816 167 6107

1 Like

Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bilabong:
Avoid all these loan apps u guys won't hear!

I don't even know what to do now because I feel like ending my life right now.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
sam4noow:
Sokoloan has ruined my life, they started calling all my contacts. Saying I'm a criminal. That they should watch out for me that whole of my family are criminals whereas the loan i collected exceeded yesterday...

A guy called me this morning and he was rude and sending me threats, I pleaded with him that I only have 5k with me and I will make sure I balance up before the week runs out, he asked me to transfer the 5k to their company's account. Then he kept calling all my contacts.

he's now threatening to send messages to them soon as possible
dude e done be be say e done be lock up and move on do not pay back that money again since the plan messing you up with calls to contact let them be go buy new sim card if the call the whole contact telling them ur this and that if those contact calls u back explain stuff and move on nothing the happen undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
sam4noow:

I don't even know what to do now because I feel like ending my life right now.
u borrow waiting person never borrow b4 ur wan commit suicide grin cheesy on 5k loan abeg lock up nothing the happen cool nobi people dey borrow 100million yet them dey move around because of just 5k u wan kill urself me self i borrow them 10k den done call me call some of my contact all na bullshit i told the girl say if she call another person talk rubbish shie shi see no see anything so make den relax rather than being stupid undecided

1 Like

Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
dude e done be be say e done be lock up and move on do not pay back that money again since the plan messing you up with calls to contact let them be go buy new sim card if the call the whole contact telling them ur this and that if those contact calls u back explain stuff and move on nothing the happen undecided

bro how do I live with this shame they've started calling my siblings, extended families, my lecturers, my ex's and my neighbours.
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
u borrow waiting person never borrow b4 ur wan commit suicide grin cheesy on 5k loan abeg look up nothing the happen cool

I borrowed 8k to pay back 11,800.. when they called I begged the guy I only have 5k right now that he should hold before the week runs out that I will balance up
Re: . by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
sam4noow:

bro how do I live with this shame they've started calling my siblings, extended families, my lecturers, my ex's and my neighbours.
nobody is saint in life everyone has his ups and down so no think am self if e your ex call you begin talk trash tell her to go pay the debt even family members sabi u if ask them know the will say dem no get abeg relax jor grin cheesy how person go borrow u 5k come put interest of 2500 and expect u to pay in 4 days time undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by Kriss216: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
sam4noow:

What shame?

Nigeria that is owing China billions of dollar is not ashame, why should you?

Calm down first...

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
sam4noow:

I borrowed 8k to pay back 11,800.. when they called I begged the guy I only have 5k right now that he should hold before the week runs out that I will balance up
u just borrow just 8k i borrow 50k to pay 70k undecided will borrow again if i see space i no go kill myself if dey like make den call jesus or satan na when i get the money i go pay back i done already warn her to feel me make she call all contact if any if my contact talk say dem talk nonsense i no go pay back
Re: . by CHINESEENGLISH: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
sam4noow:
He has been using this two different numbers to call all my contacts. .Calling and sending them threats.
09037607196 08161676107
See my guy. AVOID LOAN APPS. THEY ARE LOAN SHARKS.
I have been calling those numbers but they are not picking.

If you take a loan with huge interest, you won't be able to pay back (even paying through your nose.

3 Likes

Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
CHINESEENGLISH:

Bro nigerian economy is a borrowing economy which obviously proves that things are bad.
If you take a loan with huge interest, you won't be able to pay back (even paying through your nose.

What I will advise you to do right now is subscribe for MTN bulk messages

My mum has been calling and they are not picking as well
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
CHINESEENGLISH:

Bro nigerian economy is a borrowing economy which obviously proves that things are bad.

What I will advise you to do right now is subscribe for MTN bulk messages, draft a message and make them understand that the previous messages are from Scammers and they should, disregard those messages...

Let me know of you need my help

Two people can play the game called madness

pls I need help ooo
Re: . by Ibroguy121: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bro same thing happened to me this past week, but mine was 9credit. I'm not paying that money back and I've told them. If they like they should continue sending I do not give a damn.

It was not my first nor 10th time.. I told them I'll do it but still went on to send messages.

Bro with life there's hope. Just hustle, get money.
Re: . by Maturedconnect: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dem think say dem wise...what if I buy new line and I added different unknown numbers on my phone...I go just dey laff when they will start sending msgs to the contact...God punish sokoloan and any other stupid loan
Re: . by Newboss(m): 12:44am On Sep 14, 2021
sam4noow:

LWKMD.

This is wicked. Even your ex join. LMAO.

Nigga lock up. I know say they go dey look you somehow by now. You should put up an explanation on your WhatsApp and Facebook status. Also, send text message to all your contacts about what happened.

Don't give them 1 Kobo. Two can play stupid.
Re: . by destinyboy: 1:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Sokoloan is Bad,they have also dealt with me, they called my friend and was reporting me.... they are heartless one Sef give me Loan to pay under 1 week almost 5k interest, Sokoloan now have different apps but under Sokoloan that's What I found out
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Newboss:

LWKMD.

This is wicked. Even your ex join. LMAO.

Nigga lock up. I know say they go dey look you somehow by now. You should put up an explanation on your WhatsApp and Facebook status. Also, send text message to all your contacts about what happened.

Don't give them 1 Kobo. Two can play stupid.

Ok but this guy vowed to deal with me, he was rude, he wouldn't even allow me to talk and he kept laying curses on me in Yoruba dialect.
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2021
The guy later called back last night saying he will call more of my contacts if I don't complete my payment today.

I was sad and depressed throughout yesterday and even today I still don't know what to do. how do I pay them when I don't even have anything on except till ending of the month.
Re: . by Newboss(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2021
sam4noow:

Ok but this guy vowed to deal with me, he was rude, he wouldn't even allow me to talk and he kept laying curses on me in Yoruba dialect.

Don't pick his call again then. Ignore them completely.
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
They've started calling contacts again laying curses on them cry
Re: . by AgentGoat: 4:38am On Sep 15, 2021
sam4noow:
They've started calling contacts again laying curses on them cry

Don't pay them again.

Let them call well well. Do you understand me?
Re: . by david22uu(m): 6:12am On Sep 15, 2021
most of you here are wicked and heartless.... Nobody forced you to take the loan... Please if you can't pay back, why take a loan... you deserve a greater disgrace... Fraud on every Nigerian mind
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 6:50am On Sep 15, 2021
I still don't get it with you guys and all these loan apps, earlier this week a customized number called me from one of the loan apps telling me to inform one Emmanuel to pay his loan, funny thing is I don't even know the Emmanuel in question, between May and this September, I've received at least 4 different messages from different loan apps concerning my contacts defaulting.

The messages are usually malicious in nature. 5k or 8k is too little to have your name soiled in such manner. If you've given them part payment, try to clear the outstanding balance and make a decision never to patronize those sharks again.

If you need a reasonable amount of money for business, go to the bank and officially apply for a loan.

1 Like

Re: . by Autentic418: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2021
Borrowed 2k from them last month as things hard
Time to pay back don reach, I pray they don't do this to me ooo, coz I no even get #1 like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Want To Acquire In Future? / NGO Job Vacancy / Diary Of An Under 30 Ceo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.