Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. (1898 Views)

House Help Caught With Charms 3 Days After Resuming Work In Lagos (Photos) / 6 Proven Ways To Negotiate A Higher Salary / Rumuokwurusi Youths Place Charms At Sudelletra Nigeria Limited In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by prophettalisman: 6:22am On Aug 13, 2016
When Edwin Drake, a retired rail road conductor got this charm in 1859, it inspired him to drill a well of 22meters deep to the first crude oil discovered near Titusville, Pennsylvania, USA. That marked the beginning of the oil era. When in 1870 John D. Rockefeller incorporated the standard oil company he never knew it will dominate the oil market and makes him one of the world’s richest men. This charm will show you secret path to invest such as in buying shares into companies or financial houses etc.
The universal wealth is like an ocean. The great tides move through it invisibly and men scoop up this wealth as cleverly as they could master the means. All tremendously rich and successful people who started out very poor life have used this powerful cash attraction talisman with staggering results. Now you too can have it. Don’t envy the successful man, be one.
All rings are highly built with great and powerful forces locked in it to give you a long time effect before they will expire.
Delivery is nationwide via a courier and prices range from N50,000 to N150,000 depending on the charm you want.. Call me on 08110123333

Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2016
are you sure you people will not influence people's mind to buy this?
Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by prophettalisman: 5:27am On Aug 15, 2016
no sir, all our products come in packs with manual on how to use.. Give you 2weeks guarantee. We can't influence people to buy from us. Our products are used to solve problems and those in need of it can call the number I provided earlier.
osarolucky49:
are you sure you people will not influence people's mind to buy this?
no sir, all our products come in packs with manual on how to use.. Give you 2weeks guarantee. We can't influence people to buy from us. Our products are used to solve problems and those in need of it can call the number I provided earlier.
Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by seunoni34(m): 5:49am On Aug 15, 2016
prophettalisman:
When Edwin Drake, a retired rail road conductor got this charm in 1859, it inspired him to drill a well of 22meters deep to the first crude oil discovered near Titusville, Pennsylvania, USA. That marked the beginning of the oil era. When in 1870 John D. Rockefeller Incorporated the standard oil company he never knew it will dominate the oil market and makes him one of the world’s richest men. This charm will show you secret path to invest such as in buying shares into companies or financial houses etc.
The universal wealth is like an ocean. The great tides move through it invisibly and men scoop up this wealth as cleverly as they could master the means. All tremendously rich and successful people who started out very poor life have used this powerful cash attraction talisman with staggering results. Now you too can have it. Don’t envy the successful man, be one.
All rings are highly built with great and powerful forces locked in it to give you a long time effect before they will expire.
Delivery is nationwide via a courier and prices range from N50,000 to N150,000 depending on the charm you want.. Call me on 08110123333
LOL if the charm really worked for you, you would've had so much that you won't have all this time to post on nairaland.

Please post a picture of your house or cars or a screenshot of your account balance, just to prove that you yourself have this "wealth" in question.
When you do that then we can talk of buying the "wealth ring "

1 Like

Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by prophettalisman: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
seunoni34:

LOL if the charm really worked for you, you would've had so much that you won't have all this time to post on nairaland.
Please post a picture of your house or cars or a screenshot of your account balance, just to prove that you yourself have this "wealth" in question.
When you do that then we can talk of buying the "wealth ring "
Please try and visit Ghana, kenya, and india and ask a great doctor if his charms can be used for himself? Do you think I don't want to be as rich as dangote? Of course I want to, but I can't use it for myself. Doctors that do rituals only live by the money the people pay for his service and so am i, I don't care what extent of success you achieve with our products, all I care is the little money I get from the divinations and charms I sell. People who use our products and direct service in the shrine can buy us a car, a house and so on.
I cannot use my powers for my personal succesS, ask other doctors and confirm it yourself.
Thanks for your contribution
Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by seunoni34(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
prophettalisman:

Please try and visit Ghana, kenya, and india and ask a great doctor if his charms can be used for himself? Do you think I don't want to be as rich as dangote? Of course I want to, but I can't use it for myself. Doctors that do rituals only live by the money the people pay for his service and so am i, I don't care what extent of success you achieve with our products, all I care is the little money I get from the divinations and charms I sell. People who use our products and direct service in the shrine can buy us a car, a house and so on.
I cannot use my powers for my personal succesS, ask other doctors and confirm it yourself.
Thanks for your contribution
LOL, keep deceiving yourself. Mr Scammer

1 Like

Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by prophettalisman: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
seunoni34:

You say I am a scammer, ok don't worry I will show you what it is to be at this position. Whoever is behind that name seunoni34 will see what it is to insult me. You will go out begging for a cure but only I can repair whatever I spoil.
Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Jobless Mofo

1 Like

Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by Yteflon(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
lmao... boys are not smiling oh... small money wey person dey make, dis one wan con collect again... dis country tire me oh.. brother talisman I fit test am first b4 I pay..
Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by Yteflon(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
seunoni34:
bros .. aw far are u still alive... lmao...I hope so oh
Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by seunoni34(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yteflon:

bros .. aw far are u still alive... lmao...I hope so oh
Hahaha I still dey alive, even stronger self no mind this hopeless scammer wey Wan give people wetin him no get. I no just get him time ni. I'm busy with more productive ventures.

Anybody who seriously wants to make money should work hard and smart. Nothing good comes easy.
Re: Best And Safe Charms With Higher Powers To Use. by Yteflon(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2016
seunoni34:

Hahaha I still dey alive, even stronger self no mind this hopeless scammer wey Wan give people wetin him no get. I no just get him time ni. I'm busy with more productive ventures.

Anybody who seriously wants to make money should work hard and smart. Nothing good comes easy.
Na so bro

(1) (Reply)

How I Became A Chattered Accountant After Failing Exams Five Time / Sss Job / IT Work Placements In Lekki, VI, Chevron(around The Island) For Science Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.