Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo (4949 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by RealkingEnyija: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Many people have been emphasizing on the meaning of the flag on Buhari convoy on Imo...
Some said it was Biafran flag while others said it was the flag of CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES...
What do you think

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Snitch24(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Naira is on its way to 740/$

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Mystic216: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
What you displayed here as flag of Armed force is different from what is on that car,
Looks more like Biafran flag

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Praxis758: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
When you are in Rome........

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by adefitim(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Another good don land for chest beaters

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by yyba: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
IPOB and illiteracy are like 5 and 6 grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
RealkingEnyija:
Many people have been emphasizing on the meaning of the flag on Buhari convoy on Imo...
Some said it was Biafran flag while others said it was the flag of CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES...
What do you think

How can Biafra flag be on Buhari official car??. Some people are really dump sha oo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Okoroawusa: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
These IPOB people are making igbos look stupid

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by mightyhaze: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
yyba:
can u shed more light? Come off the plastic horse..don't hide behind cheap jabs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by theInterpreter: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
you are seeing something
you are still asking
why are IPOB this dumb?

what kind of illiteracy is this?

God abeg give these people their Biafraangry

na beg I dey beg embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol.

These people are funny.

Are all Igbos like this?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Muna4real(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
But the flag on the car looks like Biafra flag.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by CHINESEENGLISH: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's the flag of authority, position and power
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by CHINESEENGLISH: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Muna4real:
But the flag on the car looks like Biafra flag.

Presido is challenging themangry
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by mrfizy(m): 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
That is the flag of the president as commander-in-chief of the armed forces(presidential flag).

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol.

These people are funny.

Are all Igbos like this?
what a stupiidd question
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
It means Biafra is a dot nation

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by naptu2: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
How many times will people create this thread?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok, check siggy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Tomahawk99(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mystic216:
What you displayed here as flag of Armed force is different from what is on that car,
Looks more like Biafran flag
Your eyes are failing you grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
what a stupiidd question

You don vex? Ma binu. As I see say no Igbos dey counter these people na e make me ask.

Pele. No offense meant.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
TripleOh7:

You don vex? Ma binu. As I see say no Igbos dey counter these people na e make me ask.

Pele. No offense meant.
I have been assisted by people from different tribes and I have given assistance to people from different tribes. Such a genalization is uncalled for. You never can tell who come to your rescue when you badly need one.

It's okay, we are good.
No offence taken.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I have been assisted by people from different tribes and I have given assistant to people from different tribes. Such a genalization is uncalled for. You never can tell who come to your rescue when you badly need one.

It's okay, we are good.
No offence taken.

smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by nairabacks(f): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:

And 880 after that.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by puppie017: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:
Let's round it up
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by nnamdi640: 1:37am On Sep 14, 2021
adefitim:
Another good don land for chest beaters
Abeg where is Ogboho?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by gabolak(m): 2:59am On Sep 14, 2021
It is what it is. The flag of the c-in-c.

Any other assumption is sheer stupidity

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by mekonglobal(m): 3:33am On Sep 14, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How can Biafra flag be on Buhari official car??. Some people are really dump sha oo
Dumb you mean?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Saao(m): 4:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Phiniter(m): 4:14am On Sep 14, 2021
TripleOh7:

Pele. No offense meant.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by DesChyko: 5:19am On Sep 14, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I agree wholeheartedly, brother grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Jamesbally: 5:21am On Sep 14, 2021
yyba:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun 2022: INEC Warns Against Vote Buying, Selling / Peter Obi Team Begs Nairaland, Others To Take Down 'Blasphemous Prayer Mat' Post / It's Like This Obi's Prophecy Is Working Small Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.