Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo (4948 Views)

Innoson Customized Anambra Deputy Governor Official Car / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Jamesbally: 5:23am On Sep 14, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol.

These people are funny.

Are all Igbos like this?

Yes they are. Even my Igbo neighbour and coleagues are like this too. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by BigYash: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Snitch24:
Naira is on its way to 740/$
1k ,you're talking 750
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Jerryherd: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2021
This Ipobian are very foolish

Even Nnamdi Kanu addressed the issue of the flag during one of his dubious broadcast that Jubril filmed a recorded broadcast in Cuba with Armed forces flag
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Mystic216: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Your eyes are failing you grin
Me. Eagle eye
Correct me
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Flag On The President Official Car On Imo by Mystic216: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Your eyes are failing you grin
Mr. Eagle eye
Correct me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Renewed Subsidy Protests Threat: FGIncrease Security At Gani Fawehinmi Park / See How APC Intend To Protest Aregbesola Defeat. Pictures. / 100 Things You Did NOT Know About AFRICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.