Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses (5267 Views)

APC Fixes New Dates For Closure Of Purchase, Submission Of Forms / APC Crisis: Court Asked To Nullify State Congresses, Dissolve Buni-Led Committee / State Congresses: Tension In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Parizz: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has fixed Saturday, October 2 to conduct its state congresses across the country.

National Secretary of the APC Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, Senator James Akpanudoedehe, announced this in a statement on Monday.

He added that the party’s leadership has scheduled Wednesday to commence the sale of forms for the exercise.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/09/13/breaking-apc-fixes-october-2-to-conduct-state-congresses/

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Olunmercy56(f): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
angry
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by yinkus6750(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
I hope the caretaker executives action will be acceptable, else all actions taken by them might be nullified in future.. The party needs to put it's house in order and avoid litigation that can jeopardise it's efforts.

1 Like

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mtchewwww. nonsence party dat put the nation the hardship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by pickatyoubackup: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Putting their final nail to their coffin.

1 Like

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wahala don dey load
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by SuperNova33: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Broom that is soaked in blood

3 Likes

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by bazzyblings: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by gambia(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confused set of people

1 Like

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Ofuloju1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alright
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Abohboy: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Let's leave these parties sef and form new ones all APC brought was fulani herdsmen and more poverty and all PDP brought was poverty is it not high time that we abandon them and make new unions and parties for the people by the people? It's time for MOP to come up and change the fortune of Nigeria, MOP is the only fully people led political party in Nigeria and unless us Nigerians rally around the right parties we will see no progress.

1 Like

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by APCNig: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Okay.

So they all actually went to London to collect date from the Jagaban Borgu.

How I wish that the Jagaban will just be satisfied with all he has achieved.

1 Like

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by plrvipclub: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Let's see How it Plays out, If PDP was a Sensible party they would have taken advantage of the Disunity in APC, but PDP self are in a worse situation now. They don't even have bearing

1 Like

Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Gurtiv: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Onyeka8: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
G
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Thebigheart: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
When even ward congress was in shambles. I speak now, they have up to 3 factions just at ward level.
My question is which of the factions will go for the state congress?
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Selfmotivated: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Las las nothing will still come as usual...
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by ChangetheChange: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fight loading
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by MrOwonikoko: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Omo, this is not good. I get wedding that day na! undecided
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by holarmhylekan: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Abohboy:
Let's leave these parties sef and form new ones all APC brought was fulani herdsmen and more poverty and all PDP brought was poverty is it not high time that we abandon them and make new unions and parties for the people by the people? It's time for MOP to come up and change the fortune of Nigeria, MOP is the only fully people led political party in Nigeria and unless us Nigerians rally around the right parties we will see no progress.
How do I join the movement?
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Jostoman: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Is that not the day Nnamdi kanu's case was fixed?
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Abohboy: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
holarmhylekan:

How do I join the movement?

type in t . m e / m o p n i g e r i a ( Without the spaces ) that's the telegram group where discussions are done for now

then the website is mop.org.ng it isn't fully completed so not all parts of it are completed but some information can be gotten from it

Instagram is mopcentre

Twitter is movementofthep1

Facebook is movement of the people

YouTube is mopcentre

You can get information on the party and updates from all those different places
Re: APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses by Tenses: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fraccccccccction time

Scattttttttttttter time �

(1) (Reply)

10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) / Mai Mala Buni And His Wife Gumsu Sani Abacha Chilling: Photo / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.