Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving (5261 Views)

#endsars: Nigerians Drag Dino Melaye For Supporting Protesters / I Have Taken Enough Insults From Oshiomhole – Okorocha / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by SteveDGreat: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
“I have taken enough from you here”

Peter Obi fires at Dino Melaye over his continuous false utterances at the Arise Tv Townhall meeting

Enough is Enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPa3G_XlCrc

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by chiefolododo(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Does Dino take Marijuana ?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by DSC7: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
A word is enough for the wise but i doubt if Dino is a wise man....

Ever since Peter Obi said he will cut down cost of governance he has been constantly attacked by those groups of looters and their beneficiaries....

That's why they can't stay a day without spewing biles against the masses choice...

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by richeeyo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Animal in human skin
This guys mentality no fit carry the job
He could have ignored and make dino look like a fool,
See him wyning like a kid grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
On a serious note Dino should not be taken seriously. He is a clown.

61 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by richeeyo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
This guy they feel important because of many people's 100mb sub

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by richeeyo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Dino and FFK
answering those two makes one looks more of a fool

29 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Do you know Judas Peter Obi up to his pdp brother Dino Melaye?

You think it is everyone that is youthful minded, that he can deceive like yourself?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by Karlovych: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
embarassed Dino Melaye has always been an urchin, He kept acting out like an attention-seeking clown. His own candidate was absent yet he had the guts to attack the incoming President.

A party without structure giving them nightmares and haunting their souls into oblivion.

#OBIdience 2023

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by Austino50: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
when I saw Dino, i just knew a madman is in the house and mad behavior will be exhibited any time soon and not too long my prediction came to pass. Its unfortunate FFK is not there to match him madness to madness make we for dey enjoy ourselves with local drama

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
richeeyo:

Dino and FFK
answering those two makes one looks more of a fool
FKK looks more decent though he is also reckless but for Dino , I see him as a clown. Not even today but for a long time.

36 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by fkelly(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Isn't it better he says it out than carry it in mind?

He talks to him only because he made him self available.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Austino50:
when I saw Dino, i just knew a madman is in the house and mad behavior will be exhibited any time soon and not too long my prediction came to pass
But when Dino was praising Pandora Pete in 2019, he was not a mad man?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:

You think it is everyone that is youthful minded, that he can deceive like yourself?
Do you mean they are the same?

20 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:

Who is deceiving who? Both of them will rather deceive you not me. Were they not together until recently? You are their mugu not me. Who are are they?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
I can't blame Dino here because we all know that peter Obituary people are nuisance and irresponsible people. Peter Obituary people are known to be disrespectful, arrogant and distasteful. Anywhere you see them, you will know them by there character.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Do you mean they are the same?
Peter Obi is a very selfish hobo, I am still waiting for any Obidient to explain to us why Peter Obi left the APGA that made him Governor for 8 years?

23 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
FKK looks more decent though he is also reckless but for Dino , I see him as a clown. Not even today but for a long time.
Wahala for APC urchins grin

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Peter Obi is a very selfish hobo, I am still waiting for any Obidient to explain to us why Peter Obi left the APGA that made him Governor for 8 years?
I don't know anything about Obi. Let his attack dogs answer the question.

20 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by PeterObi4LP: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
richeeyo:
Animal in human skin

Your pap.a and 5th generatio.n unborn will and can never attend the level Obi is currently. Omo ale

14 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Who is deceiving who? Both of them will rather deceive you not me. Were they not together until recently? You are their mugu not me. Who are are there
Hallelujah, Pandora Peter will be exposed in due season, like Peter Simon that denied Christ before the former Apga cockerel will crow 3 times before the election.

22 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Wahala for PDP urchins grin
Tinubu is my man.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Hallelujah, Pandora Peter will be exposed in due season, like Peter Simon that denied Christ before the former Apga cockerel will crow 3 times before the election.
His attack dogs will bark at you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022

20 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=duro4chang post=118181718] Tinubu is man.
[/quoteTinubu is a criminal ancestor with heavy baggage.

1 Like

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I can't blame Dino here because we all know that peter Obituary people are nuisance and irresponsible people. Peter Obituary people are known to be disrespectful, arrogant and distasteful. Anywhere you see them, you will know them by there character.
Obi is the biggest threat to all the leading parties we perfectly understand grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022

19 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
favor914:
Shameless Ogbeni

6 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by favor914: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
His attack dogs will bark at you.
They can fool some people sometimes, but cannot fool all the people all the time.

I am still waiting for any bold Obidient to tell us why Pandora Peter ran away from Apga, like he also ran away from pdp, and will run away from the Labor Parry a house that he did not build.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by duro4chang(m): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=BeardedMeat post=118181758][/quote] I love Tinubu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by BeardedMeat(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
No be today now.
The curse is working on tinubu already. They cursed him to always pee on his body anywhere he is.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving by fernandoc(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
richeeyo:
Animal in human skin
your parents should be ashamed of you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onne Seaport Is Fully Functional. Igbos, Start Using It. / Why Is Tinubu Standing Alone At The G20 Summit ? Nobody Interacting With Him / Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.