Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Satoshi Nakamoto (264 Views)

Who Was Satoshi Nakamoto: The Man Behind Cryptocurrency / Elon Musk Reveals The Identity Of Satoshi Nakamoto? / PI NETWORK AND SATOSHI CORE MINING COINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satoshi Nakamoto by Botking: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
This man will be forever remember as the man who changed the face of financial methods In the history of mankind
Re: Satoshi Nakamoto by Snitch24(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Check the history properly
There was a man from China with the same idea though it flopped
Went to jail and came back
I want to believe he restrategized
And kept a low profile
For security reasons best know to him
Re: Satoshi Nakamoto by Gbongwon1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Botking:
This man will be forever remember as the man who changed the face of financial methods In the history of mankind
You need to read up more about that name. It's just a pseudonym, not necessarily a genuine identity.

Disclaimer: you're hereby advised not the read or click on my signature intentionally tongue
Re: Satoshi Nakamoto by Botking: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=Gbongwon1 post=105788126]
You need to read up more about that name. It's just a pseudonym, not necessarily a genuine Identity

I know is a pseudonym, but he will be forever remember
Re: Satoshi Nakamoto by Botking: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:
Check the history properly
There was a man from China with the same idea though it flopped
Went to jail and came back
I want to believe he restrategized
And kept a low profile
For security reasons best know to him

Can I get link to this info

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oxford International Group Investment / 6 Habits To Help You Build Wealth / Earn Legitly Online With Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.