Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Shehu Sani Says Many Members Will Run If Buhari Allows First Lady To Reshuffle T - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Says Many Members Will Run If Buhari Allows First Lady To Reshuffle T (629 Views)

Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court / 2023 Presidency: Bandits Will Run If They Hear My Name - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Says Many Members Will Run If Buhari Allows First Lady To Reshuffle T by akelicious(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Shehu Sani Says many Members will Run If Buhari Allows First lady to Reshuffle the Cabinet

The former Senator of Kaduna state, Shehu Sani, has revealed something about the present cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari. In his tweet on Twitter today, the former Senator made mention of what will happen if the President ever gives the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, the opportunity to work on his cabinet.
Shehu Sani said if the President should allow his wife which is the First lady of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, to reshuffle the present cabinet, many of the members will run away before she wakes up the following day.
https://www.akelicious.net/shehu-sani-says-many-members-will-run-if-buhari-allows-first-lady-to-reshuffle-the-cabinet/

1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Says Many Members Will Run If Buhari Allows First Lady To Reshuffle T by Fahdiga(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Aisha belongs to the other room and nothing more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Says Many Members Will Run If Buhari Allows First Lady To Reshuffle T by SuperNova33: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
They say she is a hypocrite... But Wetin alhaji shehu talk nah lie?

Me I will always support truth to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Says Many Members Will Run If Buhari Allows First Lady To Reshuffle T by omowolewa: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
So the President has been tolerating alot
Re: Shehu Sani Says Many Members Will Run If Buhari Allows First Lady To Reshuffle T by Aboks(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yeye people

Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Says Many Members Will Run If Buhari Allows First Lady To Reshuffle T by Jostoman: 3:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Shehu sani too dey enjoying the script grin grin, anytime this woman comes out to talk like this i will just go back to all her talk and action before 2019 election, the thing is that she only wants to win people's hearts before hosting her competition because she knows that people may wants to boycott the Aisha buhari Cup competition because of her Oga.

(1) (Reply)

Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB / Anambra Polls: Anambrarians Dares Trouble Makers As They Get Set For Election / If Ipob Disrupted The Anambra Election It Would Have Being Declared Terrorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.