Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB (629 Views)

"Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations" / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
We know a time like this will come when the enemies will kill to tarnish the good image of freedom fighters. Igbos have been taking the bullets and paying difficult prices for the freedom of the entire south but it will end in joy. Nelson Mandela and the native south Africans did the same. It is very stupid to kill innocent people thinking it will stop freedom agitation or sit-at-home. Igbos know who the enemies are. And they have failed.

4 Likes

Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by AlexBells(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Have you ever red a copy of the Nigerian constitution; you can easily conduct a referendum for yourself, if you can pay the price; if you are looking for genuine referendum then, join politics and get voted in the senate, or house of rep otherwise find any armed group and join preferably the army or bandit, carry out a coup and rule by a decree the Igbos ahould stop this and rise up to the fight, if we shall beg for referendum from ordinary Fulani, I wonder if Biafra shall be able to protect itself

1 Like

Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by Biabank: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Those calling for referendum are the ones who hate violence
Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by jlinkd78(m): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Noted
Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by saaron(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
They can lie all they want but their lies will soon bury them. Lies can't triumph over TRUTH.
When insurgency last more than 24hrs, govt is involved. - Sani Abacha.

No matter the lies and propaganda continually cooked up against IPOB, I, a Middle Belter will always be a huge supporter of IPOB.
I rather stand with IPOB than remain in the same country with foreign terrorist invaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by Staysave: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ma gee
It is well....

You are a wise man.....
The fulanis said we should denie IPOB our brothers and sisters and allow them the fulanis to take our lands and turn it to headslammers.....

This people thinks the igbos are stupid and foolish..... It is well.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
The fools think blackmail can stop ipob
Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by udele1: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
No need. Let ESN finish with tbeir own referendum first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9_K_9aMzdM

Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by Resurrection212: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Excuse me I am not ipob I'm probably igbo. God punish devil.

1 Like

Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2021
If you an Igbo but not an ipob then you are a Fulani food. Anu mpam!
Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Conduct Referendum & Stop Killing Innocent People To Blackmail IPOB by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol. The Igbo people have spoken.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Shouldn’t Write IELTS Every Two Years - Osinbajo / Who Was Nigeria"s Foreign MINISTER UNDER YARADUA? / APC Fixes National Convention For February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.