Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,575 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nise VS Marseille Match To Be Played Again On October 27 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nise VS Marseille Match To Be Played Again On October 27 (143 Views)

PSG-Basaksehir: UEFA Opens Investigation, Match To Be Played Today / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows / Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nise VS Marseille Match To Be Played Again On October 27 by Delphnewsdotcom: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
France Ligue 1 has announced that the Nice VS Marseille game which was abandoned due to the in-humane act of the crowd will be replayed on the 27th of October, their might not be fans present as France Ligue 1 also added that the game will be played at a Neutral Location which is to be decided Later.

O.G.C Nice was handed a two-point penalty of which one was cancelled as a result of the fact that Angry Fans invaded the pitch with items and more.. Which you know by now.

LFP – French Professional reportedly ordered Nice to play their next home behind closed doors meaning that no fans will be allowed into the pitch because of the NICE VS MARSEILLE Incident.

LFP deducted two points from OGC Nice’s League points and Suspended one of their players while Olympique Marseille defender Alvaro Gonzalez and physio Pablo Fernandez were both banned because of their actions during the Fan Invasion Incident.

READ MORE: https://qr.ae/pGcZHV

Re: Nise VS Marseille Match To Be Played Again On October 27 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
These guys gets paid in millions of euros so they will happily go run around for 90mins. No big deal in that.

In life opportunity comes but once if you get lucky it comes twice, but then it takes a clear mind to decipher an opportunity .

Whenever i remember back in 2008 when my friend left for France to ply his trade as a football baller. I just weak, i wish i never got intimidated by the numerous beatings and punishment i got from my dad. In my hood everyone knows i was good as a left back, and i so wanted a career as a footballer.

Anyways to cut long story short.
My said friend plays in Belgium league 2 and thats where hes getting retired. When it comes to money, i no fit see him back. Tho me and that my said "friend " We no longer share messages because of pride i guess. You no famz me i no go famz you too.

Moral of my Story: never discourage your kids from following their passion.

1 Like

Re: Nise VS Marseille Match To Be Played Again On October 27 by Delphnewsdotcom: 12:14am On Sep 14, 2021
lol

killALIEN:
These guys gets paid in millions of euros so they will happily go run around for 90mins. No big deal in that.

In life opportunity comes but once if you get lucky it comes twice, but then it takes a clear mind to decipher an opportunity .

Whenever i remember back in 2008 when my friend left for France to ply his trade as a football baller. I just weak, i wish i never got intimidated by the numerous beatings and punishment i got from my dad. In my hood everyone knows i was good as a left back, and i so wanted a career as a footballer.

Anyways to cut long story short.
My said friend plays in Belgium league 2 and thats where hes getting retired. When it comes to money, i no fit see him back. Tho me and that my said "friend " We no longer share messages because of pride i guess. You no famz me i no go famz you too.

Moral of my Story: never discourage your kids from following their passion.

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich, Champions League: Team News, Match Preview / Exclusive: Finidi Taking Over Enyimba Job Was Right -amuneke / Neville And Carragher Disagrees: Who Is The Greatest Between Ronaldo And Messi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.