Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. (775 Views)

Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) / Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
I go use pidgin yarn una this gist.

Ok, here's a thing. I bin go military.

Before I enter, we screen for NASME, Barracks, Benue State. You know how the matter dey bi for recruits na. And that barracks was the HQ of Nigerian Army Engineering Wing.

There was another SF Barracks close by too. I think, 72 battalion.

As per say I don dey apply for army, I go wear camouflage enter North Bank (the junction close to the market), me and my co-applicant. We dey assume. We wore the three-quarters only, and the wristwatch.

Na so my Regus go slap one guy wey do us seeeeeee. You know in Northbank,the greatest sin you can do is talk to a lady on the road. My uncle was wooing this lady treating me as his 2ic since he knew more about the military than me.

I was so bittered. Why would you slap him? Me wey liver cut make I wear am come out... although it was evening. We no know say na en dey control that zanga and dem mah no like greencap.

The guy threatened to show us “love.”

Mehn, the next morning, we went for the normal parade in the barracks. Little did we know that those guys had related to some soldiers there what transpired. Of course, na dem dem.

So normal normal, training begin. Everybody pinned their heads on their rocky parade ground. Morale song everywhere. I noticed a soldier parading with sb (I could see his kneel down since I was bent). What I experienced was a hard boot to my neck which tumbled me, accompanied with the order to follow him. They singled out the other guy the same way they did me.

Asswear, I was crying. Lol.

We have already been tortured brutally that day.

They took us behind one block and..in fact, permit me not to tell you what happened. It was big history to my bones.

Come see men dey cry like baby. From planting our head, to rolling, to whipping, to torture...

Anyways, after you pass out, body go tell people wey fumble.

Who no come no go know.

Well, has a soldier “showed you love” too? Tell us.
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by Fahdiga(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Just because I got problem with one of his girlfriends this useless zoo army officer accused me of being an IPOB member for wearing a short camouflage. Las las I called my cousin who is a high ranking officer and he ordered for my immediate release. It sucks to be a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by Davash222(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
This OP, everything bad don happen to you. Kilode
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by slawormiir: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Grab my Damnnn weed to read comments
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by xpressionx(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
hmmm
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by Massiveglory: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Davash222:

[img]https://media./images/3d8eb1e9c497abc46370cee9b55d682f/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by BobbieZion(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just because I got problem with one of his girlfriends this useless zoo army officer accused me of being an IPOB member for wearing a short camouflage. Las las I called my cousin who is a high ranking officer and he ordered for my immediate release. It sucks to be a Nigerian

Try not to take things too personally.

I have been caught too between Quarter Guard and mami market.
My ass would have got trashed,but for my reaction I was let go.
After all the Cammo shorts was for my friend,and I was wrong to wear it.
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by 3ple9ine(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
Here to read comments
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Davash222:

Experience is a teacher na.
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

How you take give them phone when dem wan drill you?

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominque fp

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by TarOrfeeek: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
No.
There's no bastard that will try to embarrass his ancestors.

However one time at NAFRC Barracks. I went to drink water from tap. I opened the first tap, no water.

I open the next one, same thing. I then opened like 5 other taps until water flowed from the last one. I now bent down to water my throat. Unknown to me, the foolish water had started to gush out from the previous taps at high speed.

This unfortunate Staff Sgt just blow come out from his qtrs opposite the tap.

"Who is that fool!"

My CDSS uniform had given me out already. All my class mates just disappeared.

When I look up, I come see say I done zero this one out completely. The bastard was so angry. I come first go lock the tap.

I now went to go and serve the job cheerfully. This wicked bastard gave me a slap that as I type, the pain is still in my face. My eye was so red.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by Fahdiga(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:

How you take give them phone when dem wan drill you?
I boldly told them that I want to call my brother for him to know where I was. I knew that I was innocent and I feared no one
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by twhy111(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bike man drop me here.
This thread get Future.

I hope to come back and read hilarious comment.
As for me ah no dey pass my boundary ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
I boldly told them that I want to call my brother for him to know where I was. I knew that I was innocent and I feared no one

Doctor Jesus in action.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

No.
There's no bastard that will try to embarrass his ancestors.

However one time at NAFRC Barracks. I went to drink water from tap. I opened the first tap, no water.

I open the next one, same thing. I then opened like 5 other taps until water flowed from the last one. I now bent down to water my throat. Unknown to me, the foolish water had started to gush out from the previous taps at high speed.

This unfortunate Staff Sgt just blow come out from his qtrs opposite the tap.

"Who is that fool!"

My CDSS uniform had given me out already. All my class mates just disappeared.

When I look up, I come see say I done zero this one out completely. The bastard was so angry. I come first go lock the tap.

I now went to go and serve the job cheerfully. This wicked bastard gave me a slap that as I type, the pain is still in my face. My eye was so red.

I feel you, Ex Commando.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by DoctorDree(m): 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is common in the south west and East
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by MMempire(m): 2:35am On Sep 14, 2021
Wore a snow camouflage trouser a friend gifted me inside my school (higher institution) as per say I stay on-campus. Na so one bastard sojo wey barrack send come do music for my school see me, come tell him friend wey dem dey inside motor dey drive, say make him friend pull over. Na so him come down come dey say make i identify myself. I just tell the otondo say I be NMS graduate, even say I never near Zaria for my life. The idiot come dey yan say were my I.d? I come tell am say I no carry my I.d come campus. The mumu come say him for like make i pull the trouser for there, but him go free me make I no ever wear the trouser again even inside campus. I just they imagine if I no arrange my niggas knack the bastard after if him embarrass me finish. Imagine the fool carry sojo work enter campus. The mumu no know say barrack different from campus. Though, I stop to dey wear the trouser to avoid unnecessary confrontation with the bastard.

PS: snow camouflage no be part of African military wear. Only jungle and desert camouflage. The bastard just wan use me shine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by ideatoprince18(m): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Jh
Re: Have You Been Accosted For Wearing Army Camouflage. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2021
MMempire:
Wore a snow camouflage trouser a friend gifted me inside my school (higher institution) as per say I stay on-campus. Na so one bastard sojo wey barrack send come do music for my school see me, come tell him friend wey dem dey inside motor dey drive, say make him friend pull over. Na so him come down come dey say make i identify myself. I just tell the otondo say I be NMS graduate, even say I never near Zaria for my life. The idiot come dey yan say were my I.d? I come tell am say I no carry my I.d come campus. The mumu come say him for like make i pull the trouser for there, but him go free me make I no ever wear the trouser again even inside campus. I just they imagine if I no arrange my niggas knack the bastard after if him embarrass me finish. Imagine the fool carry sojo work enter campus. The mumu no know say barrack different from campus. Though, I stop to dey wear the trouser to avoid unnecessary confrontation with the bastard.

PS: snow camouflage no be part of African military wear. Only jungle and desert camouflage. The bastard just wan use me shine.

Lol. They don't want to see anything on you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Kwara Poly Students And Police Are Fighting. 3 Students Have Been Killed. / Mother Gets Life In Prison For Stabbing 4 Of Her Kids To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.