Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (766 Views)

Gocash Is Malicious, Defamatory, And Fraudulent, Avoid! / Gocash And Fraud Alert / Beware Of Gocash Loan App. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by hagjay(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: . by stacyadams: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=hagjay post=107889913]Pls if anyone here can help me with the identities or addresses of gocash customer care agents.
I will pay 100k flat. It's a deal.
I will personally trace them, pay them a visit and gun them down.I'm ready to go to jail for that
You don't mess with everyone and get away with it.
How can you defame me, and send all sort of lies to my contacts for a loan I didn't take or knew nothing about
If you can help me with the above information
Pls check my ziggy and contact me[/quot

e angry]...alright boss I don buy fuel down..I go drive the whole Lagos tommorow find them..I hope say u dey serious..I nid that hundred k ..
Walai
Re: . by BigYash: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
hagjay:
Pls if anyone here can help me with the identities or addresses of gocash customer care agents.
I will personally trace them, pay them a visit and gun them down.I'm ready to go to jail for that
How can you defame me, and send all sort of lies to my contacts for a loan I didn't take or knew nothing about
Pls check my ziggy and contact me
If you have backing.. Sue them instead and let them pay you compensation. No go take laws into your hands o..

1 Like

Re: . by hagjay(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=stacyadams post=107900386][/quote]

Bros
Believe you me
I'm serious
Just give me their office address and I'll pay you 100k
Re: . by hagjay(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
BigYash:
If you have backing.. Sue them instead and let them pay you compensation. No go take laws into your hands o..

Imagine these guys blackmailing me just like that. I no take loan, I no even apply any loan.
I've involved the police to investigate this matter but I'll personally track the sim that blackmailed me and murder the person.
Re: . by BigYash: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
hagjay:

Imagine these guys blackmailing me just like that. I no take loan, I no even apply any loan.
I've involved the police to investigate this matter but I'll personally track the sim that blackmailed me and murder the person.
Brah leave the "murder" out of it o.. Just let the police investigate and sue them afterwards. Your compensation suppose make sense,if you get better lawyer. They didn't do well at all..
Re: . by stacyadams: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin grin

Re: . by stacyadams: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy

Re: . by stacyadams: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
grin. People day find go cash ni

Re: . by Dialpad: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
I appeal to you to edit your post and remove the threats , one of the fastest complaints DSS take very seriously is threat to life. If you are not careful, for this simple statement, you could be detained for years with no one knowing where you are.

No matter how they may have humiliated you, go the legal route, it works if done correctly.

hagjay:
Pls if anyone here can help me with the identities or addresses of gocash customer care agents.
Re: . by ivolt: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
hagjay:
If you had 100K in your account, you would not have taken a loan of 5to10K in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: . by Boogyman557: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: . by Nemesis0147(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
ivolt:

If you had 100K in your account, you would not have taken a loan of 5to10K in the first place.
learn how to read chief.

1 Like

Re: . by abiodunjonah: 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
ivolt:

this one na idiot. Can't read
Re: . by SATANlST: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dialpad:
I appeal to you to edit your post and remove the threats , one of the fastest complaints DSS take very seriously is threat to life. If you are not careful, for this simple statement, you could be detained for years with no one knowing where you are.

No matter how they may have humiliated you, go the legal route, it works if done correctly.

SHOVE\ YOUR APPEAL GARBAGE UP YOUR ASS BRO. ALLOW THE DUDE DO WHAT WLL MAKE HIM HAPPY. IF ANY OF THESE LOAN GUYS EVER MESS WITH ME IT WILL BE WORST
Re: . by hagjay(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
ivolt:

Young man,
Shut the Bleep up and learn how to fucking read before you comment
Was it stated anywhere in my post that I borrowed any money?
Re: . by hagjay(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Dialpad:

Thanks for the advise man
I was seriously mad when I made this post.
I was blackmailed and lied upon for what I know nothing about.
I withdraw my death threat but my 100k offer still stand.
If I can get their office address, I go there with the police, get them arrested and sue them.
Once again, thanks for the advice
God bless ♥
Re: . by ogyunging(m): 2:30am On Nov 25, 2021
hagjay:

Thanks for the advise man
I was seriously mad when I made this post.
I was blackmailed and lied upon for what I know nothing about.
I withdraw my death threat but my 100k offer still stand.
If I can get their office address, I go there with the police, get them arrested and sue them.
Once again, thanks for the advice
God bless ♥
Bros. Where do I send the address to? No time!
Re: . by ivolt: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2021
hagjay:

Young man,
Shut the Bleep up and learn how to fucking read before you comment
Was it stated anywhere in my post that I borrowed any money?
Oh, innocent you!

You must be pretty slow to come up with such a lame story.

They magically came up with your name and number and also got all your contacts correct
without you taking a loan with them.
Only gullible folks will believe you.
Re: . by hagjay(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2021
ivolt:

Oh, innocent you!

You must be pretty slow to come up with such a lame story.

They magically came up with your name and number and also got all your contacts correct
without you taking a loan with them.
Only gullible folks will believe you.

You must be very stupid for saying I made up the story of not taking a loan.
Will I take a loan and still come here to cry foul
Not everyone is as irresponsible as you
You better be guided
Be guided I say!

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas Tries To Force Goats To Move Him On A Wheelbarro. Pics And Vids / An alleged kidnapper and Cultist, forcing his way on my Girlfriend. / Kenya Police Rescue Teenager Nailed To Tree For Stealing A Radio (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.