Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Why Can't We Produce Engines In Nigeria? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Can't We Produce Engines In Nigeria? (323 Views)

Google Vs Microsoft: Battle Of The AI Search Engines / Why Can't I Get On Instagram? Easy Way To Access It? / Top 10 Best Torrent Search Engines In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't We Produce Engines In Nigeria? by LANUX: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
I wonder why a big country like nigeria cannot produce car engines and become a dominant force in the automobile industry.Big ups to the likes of innoson doing a great job.can't we import the steel and do our thing.is it that complex?
Re: Why Can't We Produce Engines In Nigeria? by Ammishaddai: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Your country produces nothing and her educational standards are so outdated they can't handle issues in society so there's no way Nigeria can produce or manufacture engines.
Re: Why Can't We Produce Engines In Nigeria? by yanabasee2: 12:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Producing engines is a very big dream .... When Nigeria can't even produce ordinary toothpick....

The best way is to work on our educational system.... then those who won't make it to school should be given enabling ground to grow effectively...... employing and paying staff based on their professionalism and not based on their degree papers....
Re: Why Can't We Produce Engines In Nigeria? by MightySparrow: 1:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Ignorant Igbo fifu claim they are producing motors in Nigeria.

The problems of production in Nigeria is very many:
. Indiscipline
2. Lack of standard
3. Lack ok national technical/ technological policy
4. Finance.
Re: Why Can't We Produce Engines In Nigeria? by Emusan(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2021
LANUX:
I wonder why a big country like nigeria cannot produce car engines and become a dominant force in the automobile industry.Big ups to the likes of innoson doing a great job.can't we import the steel and do our thing.is it that complex?

Any science or engineering enthusiastic person would have in one time asked this sane question.

In my own little thinking, I thought the major factor for this isn't because of our educational system as some already said but lack of getting first thing done first.

Making engine as this case, we need different companies to spring up first.

Not that we can't do it but until we are able to take the first step.

Do you know that Nigeria as a country hasn't experienced industrial revolution?

I once created a thread how we can come together to start the process of industrial revolution in Nigeria but so unfortunate that the thread only attracted few viwers and comments.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The Global Outage / Adobe Offers Users The Ability To Verify NFT Marketplace Creations / Win ₦2,000,000 And Much More In The ALAT Powered Hackathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.