Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. (415 Views)

Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. / Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / Read A Book Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
I'm a book illustrator specialized in hand drawn images for now,
My sketches are of very high quality, affordable and wide range..

In that I can make sketches on various fields..and on any subject matter..

Here are samples .but visit my thread to see more of the https://www.nairaland.com/6682001/drew-without-photo-reference..what-science

Re: Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
More

Re: Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Franzinni: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Morning couldn't get your mail I don't have access to that email address anymore can we chat it up here ? And then if we have to talk elsewhere we can then do?
Re: Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
Morning couldn't get your mail I don't have access to that email address anymore can we chat it up here ? And then if we have to talk elsewhere we can then do?
Alright boss,.I have been following your threads back to back and I would really want to know more about 2D animation and animation
In general
.and also, I'm very available to Patner with you on any project you may have .I may not be good in the animation,.but if you need a writing services on comic characters or sketches I can really be of assistance...
But still in interested in learning animation, however you can be of help to me sir..I'll appreciate
Re: Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Franzinni: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chidorx60:

Alright boss,.I have been following your threads back to back and I would really want to know more about 2D animation and animation
In general
.and also, I'm very available to Patner with you on any project you may have .I may not be good in the animation,.but if you need a writing services on comic characters or sketches I can really be of assistance...
But still in interested in learning animation, however you can be of help to me sir..I'll appreciate
it's a nice one bro, I can teach you if you really have the mind to learn, a lot of people just say they want toto learn but eventually they realize it's not easy then they quit.... are you one of them or you are the difference ? Also are you good with drawing ? Can I see something too? If yeah then there are projects we can work on and it will aalso be a good learning practice.

But I would want to see how far along you have come with your artistic work to be able to know how we can go about it.

If you are serious, take this assignment and deliver results by Monday ...

Go to YouTube and learn this topic ONLY.

Write it on a paper and memorize it, jump around in your room and practice it till you don't have to think about it to recall them

They are 12 in number

Search for 12 principles of animation.

Then write them in your own words into a thread, using common african object or things so to show you really understand it...

Once you have that in your pocket ... the rest will become easy. Take it serious we have a lot of work to do !

Modified I have seen your work and you can draw but you need some extra work.. anyway get busy with the assignment and then we move
Re: Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
it's a nice one bro, I can teach you if you really have the mind to learn, a lot of people just say they want toto learn but eventually they realize it's not easy then they quit.... are you one of them or you are the difference ? Also are you good with drawing ? Can I see something too? If yeah then there are projects we can work on and it will aalso be a good learning practice.

But I would want to see how far along you have come with your artistic work to be able to know how we can go about it.

If you are serious, take this assignment and deliver results by Monday ...

Go to YouTube and learn this topic ONLY.

Write it on a paper and memorize it, jump around in your room and practice it till you don't have to think about it to recall them

They are 12 in number

Search for 12 principles of animation.

Then write them in your own words into a thread, using common african object or things so to show you really understand it...

Once you have that in your pocket ... the rest will become easy. Take it serious we have a lot of work to do !

Wow..alright boss..
I will do as you have said...but one thing that may limit my learning is that I don't have a laptop yet, I'm planning to get one mid next year, buh if that won't be a problem for now then I'll get down to it sir
Re: Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Franzinni: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Chidorx60:

Wow..alright boss..
I will do as you have said...but one thing that may limit my learning is that I don't have a laptop yet, I'm planning to get one mid next year, buh if that won't be a problem for now then I'll get down to it sir
yeah your phone can surfice and drawing on paper but to be honest you need a laptop to really learn quickly ... But the basicsbasic can be done on paper pending
Re: Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Franzinni:
yeah your phone can surfice and drawing on paper but to be honest you need a laptop to really learn quickly ... But the basicsbasic can be done on paper pending

Okay thank you sir..I'm working on it, by God's grace I'll have one soon ..

Sir this is a link of a nairaland thread I created where I posted many of my handdrawn works sir
They can suffice as samples sir
www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6682001/drew-without-photo-reference..what-science?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/6682001/drew-without-photo-reference..what-science?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfopxXAzh3wgAeFK
Re: Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fairwell nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Works Of Dr. Wale Okediran / Content Writer Needed / Cookbooks Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.