Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits (27556 Views)

Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody / Nasir Magarya: Bandits Reject Ransom For Release Of Zamfara Speaker’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by 8stargeneral: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Make d Mr speaker take his own lion share.. grin
Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by Miosendyin: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Where the house You mean house of malu head got burnt? I see only mud wall .
Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by bencarson007(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:
you must be very stupid

If the CAOS was actually judged on his content and not quota system, he won't even be fit to be my gateman

I belittle a CAOS or he belittled himself to allow bandits invade his army headquarters pick his soldiers like beans and kill them without anyone lossing his job, without any one knowing where the bodies of the soldiers are till date

One cold star for you... You served the idiot hot... Even a fool wants to have an opinion.. Wait hold my beer make I go serve am my own

3 Likes

Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by jimter44(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Marvieduke:
They created the monsters, so they should battle with it.

The monsters are fast spreading over the country and everybody is now feeling the heat and not only the north is feeling it.

1 Like

Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by Nkitara: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2021
aremuforlife:

I don't know your age or qualification, but iam very sure, you can't be qualified to be his gate man. Just look at the way you belittle a whole chief of army staff.
We play alot in this country.
Shut up terrorist. As if your father is qualified to even near his gate not to talk of being a gateman
Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by DAVE5(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2021
aremuforlife:

I don't know your age or qualification, but iam very sure, you can't be qualified to be his gate man. Just look at the way you belittle a whole chief of army staff.
We play alot in this country.

If only you understand that with the happenings in Nigeria, the leaders are supposed to be on their knees apologizing for the wrong doing with their resignation letters in hand while begging for softer prison terms

You don’t even understand that you’re the owner of Nigeria and they’re(our stupid leaders) accountable to you

You played so much you don’t even know your rights
Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by Tulsaguy: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Insecurity is a like a food chain, it's coming up gradually.

They used them during election and dumped them after.

They financed those boys, so reaping where one sows is just the natural law of nature...

1 Like

Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by aremuforlife(m): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Nkitara:
Shut up terrorist. As if your father is qualified to even near his gate not to talk of being a gateman
Nkita
Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by DabFrankNG: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2021
Misleading topic!
Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by DabFrankNG: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Hmm!
Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by Lokojatoofar: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2021
They should not forget Aso Rock and govt houses.
Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by tnerro1(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Only state police can tackle the level of insecurity we have now, but some people in the north don’t want it because it will put an end to their plans to grab the lands of other people by force.

As you make your bed, so will you lie on it......fact

1 Like

Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by adenigga(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Lokojatoofar:
They should not forget Aso Rock and govt houses.
In fact.......

1 Like

Re: House Of Zamfara Speaker, Others Set Ablaze By Bandits by Lokojatoofar: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2021
adenigga:

In fact.......

AMEEN, AMEN, ASE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.