Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Watch Angel Bbnaija Viral Video Showing Off Her Private Part To Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Angel Bbnaija Viral Video Showing Off Her Private Part To Housemates (3906 Views)

"My Backside Is Big So No Man Can Reject Me" - Angel Bbnaija / Blame Those That Leaked Sex Tape Not Tiwa Savage – Angel BBNaija / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Angel Bbnaija Viral Video Showing Off Her Private Part To Housemates by NewsOneNigeria1: 4:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Angel BBNaija viral video showing off her private part has emerged.

Newsone reports that a video showing the moment Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Angel, showed off her private part to other housemates, has gone viral on social media.

This online news platform understands that Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Angel, showed off her private part to other housemates, Queen and Whitemoney.

Watch the video here: https://newsoneng.com/2021/09/14/watch-angel-bbnaija-viral-video-showing-off-her-private-part-to-housemates/

Re: Watch Angel Bbnaija Viral Video Showing Off Her Private Part To Housemates by NettyNelly(m): 5:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Lol, you got what you wanted.

I can help you with that too

I HELP WITH ATTENTION GRABBING DESIGNS

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Riding With Charly Boy On His Bike? / Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi / Game Of Thrones' Characters And Their Real-life Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.