Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Belize Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Belize Visa (11176 Views)

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / Got A Belize Visa And Need To Travel Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belize Visa by busybody20: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^y u dey subscribe to dis yeye thread?
Re: Belize Visa by kenny33: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2011
hell visa readily available, The good thing about hell visa is that (1) It is visa free to heaven
(2) It does not require any document
(3) 40 stamps readily available (4) a special hell visa is ready to be stamp in ayomission passport,
Re: Belize Visa by Dare14: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2011
ayo mission and yemmzy stop making fool of yourself with this your belize visa scam, no one will fall for it, no be only belize na eliza u go see grin
Re: Belize Visa by satos123(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2011
YEMMY, PLS TELL ME MORE ABT BELIZE N D LAST PRICE N HOW D PAYMENT WILL GO. NOW PLS
Re: Belize Visa by Patson4911: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hi guys, i am a Ghanaian and wamt to travel to Belize from Nigeria but the routing seems to be complicated since most airlines will need me.to get either a US visa or EU visa to transit. I am not willing to get a transit visa can someone help me with a good routing to Belize from Nigeria without necessarily transiting through US or EU? Yoir response will ne highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Belize Visa by Dirim11: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2022
I want to apply for Belize visa. Is that country still good for hustling?
Re: Belize Visa by GlobTrotter: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
ayomission:
Belize visa processing is 1week.6 months single entry visiting visa(can also work with it though limited to some jobs but open to all unskilled jobs) facts about Belize are 1.Belize Dollar equals to US dollar 2.Belize resident permit allows you to travel into Canada and US VISA FREE for tourist Category only.Facts are on the web.limited slots available.Belize is an english speaking country with a lot of tourist destinations and manufacturing indusries, ticket is not as expensive as agents make it to look.no worries about transit visa because most airlines take care of that.interested, book an appointment with me

AYO MISSION TRAVELS AND TOURS
IKORODU LAGOS
this information is flawed in many angles
Re: Belize Visa by Munachimso30(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ndi ara ebulukwa bata ozo lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agencies Buy Air Ticket Abroad For Intending Travellers Due To Dollar Scarcity / British Airways Cancels Lagos, Abuja Flights Over System Glitch / Different Road Junctions & The Best Ways To Drive Through According To NHC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.