Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,067 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

FIFA 2022 Rating: Messi Confirmed As The Best Player Over Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA 2022 Rating: Messi Confirmed As The Best Player Over Ronaldo (545 Views)

Rooney: Alex Ferguson Ordered Me Out Of His Office Over Ronaldo / Company Workers Threaten Strike In Italy Over Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus / ‘jay Jay Okocha’ Voted Bolton’s Best Player Over The Last 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 2022 Rating: Messi Confirmed As The Best Player Over Ronaldo by Ekenene: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2021
The Argentine forward, who moved from Barcelona to Paris in the summer, is the best individual footballer in the latest edition of the video game.
Paris Saint-Germain star Lionel Messi has been confirmed as the best player in the upcoming FIFA 22 video game.
Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is the second-highest rated footballer in the latest edition of the popular franchise, while Messi's long-term rival, Manchester United man Cristiano Ronaldo, has to make do with being thirdoverall.

PSG have a strong showing in the list of the best players in the game, with Messi's team-mates Kylian Mbappe and Neymar rated fifth and sixth, behind Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne.

Re: FIFA 2022 Rating: Messi Confirmed As The Best Player Over Ronaldo by Jerryherd: 7:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Cheatcode
Re: FIFA 2022 Rating: Messi Confirmed As The Best Player Over Ronaldo by duff004(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2021
CR7 has stronger comprehensive ability
Re: FIFA 2022 Rating: Messi Confirmed As The Best Player Over Ronaldo by Natural441(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2021
Omo I don see Ronaldo fan wailing up there and I Know some are still coming to wail and cry a river

But I will advise Ronaldo fan to save there wailing and cry for now until Messi win ballon'dor so I can bring buckets for them to wail inside

Someone one's said if you are ask to define football anywhere in the world, you should just write MESSI and he guarantee you 100% of mark

Hail the GOAT MESSI

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 2022 Rating: Messi Confirmed As The Best Player Over Ronaldo by Ekenene: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
My humble GOAT

(1) (Reply)

Marcos Alonso Of Chelsea Vows To Stop Taking The Knee In Fight Against Racism / Week 28 Bet9ja Pool Code For Sat 15 January 2022 / Manchester City Vs Everton: Money Can Buy You The EPL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.