Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Job Vacancies In The Music Industry - Victoria Island Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In The Music Industry - Victoria Island Nigeria (2946 Views)

VACANCIES In A Reputable Radio Station In Victoria Island,lagos / SPIE Oil And Gas Services Job Vacancies in Lagos Nigeria / Vacancies Exists In A Hotel Located In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In The Music Industry - Victoria Island Nigeria by globaljobs(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2011
One of my corporate client in the music industry is looking for qualified personnel in the following areas:

1. A female front desk personnel, experienced, well spoken, married, a born- again Christian, Children friendly, good looking, who lives not far from the Island, to work Monday to Saturday. Must be computer literate, with marketing skills, Smart and able to work with minimal or no supervision, and goal oriented individual

2. A female account officer.

3. Music teachers In the areas of Violin, Piano, Recorder, Acoustic Guitar,etc. To work thrice a week, Saturday inclusive.

Salaries are Negotiable.

These personnel are required urgently.

If you qualify for any of the above positions, call me on 07086459367, 08057912607, or 08033290430

You can also send your cv to me at . . .

http://www.job-opportunity-and-free-resume-bank.com/contact-us.html

best wishes

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Recruits / Suspected Scam Job Letter Offer From Spring Petroleum / Regent MFB Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.