Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year (14662 Views)

. / Rihanna-rude Boy Vs Taio Cruz-break Your Heart / Taio Cruz Like A Lot Of Black Men, Doesn't Value Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by denzel2009: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Thats not even his name.

His name is Jacob Tiao Cruz

Where the OP got that name from is beyond me. It is ridiculous how we just make things up for no other reason than to make ourselves feel good.

Almost every successful American has been given one Nigerian name or the other. This is ridiculous and shameful. One wonders the kind of future Nigerians we are raising. Now I understand how it was easy for the White man to colonize us.

It is ridiculous. Even more pathetic is the fact that this thread is on the front page. Just imagine the side of us we are presenting to the world. Clowns, that is what we all are.

"Nigerian beat Rihanna?" what a deluded title. The admin of NL is just too childish and thoughtless, time to have some adult supervision. It is getting too ridiculous!
omg omg omg somebody call 911.  

Even P Diddy's name is not Sean Combs. His first name is P and his family name is Diddy.

Seal's parent are living with sharks, that's why he is called Seal.

Can you please stop this your early morning ignorance?
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Grassroot: 11:04am On Jun 05, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Thats not even his name.

His name is Jacob Tiao Cruz

Where the OP got that name from is beyond me. It is ridiculous how we just make things up for no other reason than to make ourselves feel good.

Almost every successful American has been given one Nigerian name or the other. This is ridiculous and shameful. One wonders the kind of future Nigerians we are raising. Now I understand how it was easy for the White man to colonize us.

It is ridiculous. Even more pathetic is the fact that this thread is on the front page. Just imagine the side of us we are presenting to the world. Clowns, that is what we all are.

"Nigerian beat Rihanna?" what a deluded title. The admin of NL is just too childish and thoughtless, time to have some adult supervision. It is getting too ridiculous!

Please read ur comment again and ask yourself whether that is adult like. You have shown your argument. Its left for everyone to take what they want to believe. It does not call for insulting the admin of NL ("childish and thoughtless") or everyone (including yourself). If it pains you that someone with traces to Nigeria/Africa (either by name or by birth) is making progress, then go hug transformer.

BTW: I guess you just heard the word "deluded". See how u dey use a,m anyhow.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by 190: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2011
He doesnt even know if Nigeria exists make una dey there dey give unaselves un-necessary HOPE undecided
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by queensmith: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2011
you people make me laugh, the guy doesnt even aknowledge the fact he's Nigerian if you asked him he will deny sef. your here celebrating nonsense. kmt
the guy is even racist! nobody told him he can neva excape with that african yam head!
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2011
[i]S[/i]tupid and yeye Nigerians. We should celebrate those who have contributed to the development of our country and who proudly associates with us, not those who simply have Nigerian ancestry. Nigerian beats Rhianna? Seriously? The man is British and some juvenile moderator is trying to claim him as Nigerian simply because one of his parents is Nigerian. He is representing the UK, not Nigeria.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Wizardofoz: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2011
denzel2009:

Stop being stupiid on a Sunday morning, you said he doesn't have an 'Ibo' name, and I showed you he has.

I stand by the fact that he doenst have an Ibo name.

Chimere is not necessarily Ibo.

Chimere has both Greek and French origins.

Jsut because Chimere sounds Ibo doenst mean that he is or was given the name in order to reflect his Ibo origin?

Do we now call all African Americans with muslim/arabic names Arabs? So Elijah Muhammed is Arab? Muhammed Alli is from Saudi Arabia?

Snap out of your delusion young man, Neyo is no Nigerian. Chimere is no Ibo name. There are other meanings.

There are a lot of people with Lola as their middle name, that doesnt make them Nigerian. It may well turn out that he is Nigerian. Fine. But we dont know that. He has denied it severally. We dont know where the inspiration for his middle name came from? His parents may have gotten the name from their Nigerian neighbour, maybe when they went to Nigeria for visit, like other African Americans, they may have gotten it from the 1989 French film with the same title. Or maybe his parents were Anglicans who got the inspiration for the name from the garment that is formally worn as part of  Anglican bishops in choir dress.

Of course, none of the above mentioned reason is likely, but it's also not impossible. It just depends what you want to consider. If you're automatically sure that you know what the source of Neyo's middle name is,  and you are operating on your narrow mindedness, then you, like other ediots here, probably won't consider possibilities that aren't different, possibly true, and miserable. But if you really know how to think, then you will know there are other options and other meanings/origins to the name "Chimere."

I know that my argument probably doesn't sound fun and ego massaging and breezy or grandly convincing the way a lawyer would present it. What it is, as far as I can see, is the Truth, with a whole lot of bluntness infused in it.

You are, of course, free to think whatever you wish. After all, it is your mind, your reality, and your ego that is wound up in some else's success. Hope you dont become severely depressed when you finally realize that Neyo's parents did not name  Neyo to reflect any sort of connection with Nigeria
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by denzel2009: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2011
^^^^please nitori Olorun read about how he got the middlename http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ne-Yo  Chei! and I never said he is 'Ibo'.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by solomto(f): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2011
denzel2009:

^^^^please nitori Olorun read about how he got the middlename http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ne-Yo  Chei! and I never said he is 'Ibo'.
dnt mind them.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Wizardofoz: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2011
denzel2009:

omg omg omg somebody call 911.  

Even P Diddy's name is not Sean Combs. His first name is P and his family name is Diddy.

Seal's parent are living with sharks, that's why he is called Seal.

Can you please stop this your early morning ignorance?

Obviously, you ability to think is still at the third grader's level.

How did we know that P Diddy's name is Sean Combs? Well, he said it himself. He has changed his stage name so many times.

We know all bout him and he has never denied the fact that his real name is Sean Combs. On the other hand, Tiao cruz has never claimed to  be any thing other than Tiao Cruz. On HIS website, he he said he was "Born Jacob Taio Cruz on April 23, 1983, in London, England." http://www.taiocruzmusic.co.uk/about.php

It seems you are confusing stage names with real names, and assuming prematurely that there is always a difference between artists' stage names and their real names; an assumption that is wrong and grossly ludicrous.

For starters, Akon's stage name, Akon, is not just his stage name, that is what he was born with, and that gave us an idea of who he is, his origin and his motivations.

So, drawing an analogy between Sean Combs and Tiao Cruz is stupidddd on two fronts:

1) Sean Combs is American while Tiao Cruz is culturally"British;" my point, there is a lot of cultural differences that dictate how people behave or present themselves to the world, including how they come up with their stage name.

2) British Singers, more than Americans, for whatever reasons are less likely to draw fine distinctions between their real names and their stage names; Craig Davids was born Craig Ashley David, Sade was born Sade Adu etc

Of course, there are no hard and fast rules WRT how people come up with their stage names, since there are exceptions eg. Drake (American), Keane ( British). But I hope you get my point. This is not a white and black thing.

But gross generalization like you've done here tells us a lot about you and your ability to think. But more than that it it tells us about your education. I admit that It is unimaginably hard to think broadly, to stay conscious and open minded, especially for someone who has a high and utterly baseless impression of himself. I submit here that you are in Nigeria, and schooled in Nigeria, Which means yet another grand cliché about Nigerian graduates being sub-standard/ half baked turns out to be true: your education really has been a waste of your time, a waste of your parents meager resources and a drain on the Nigerian economy.

You should ask for a refund!
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2011
denzel2009:

It never mentioned how he got his name. It just mentioned his name. And Neyo has said in an interview that he has no connection whatsoever with Nigeria. Chimera is also a French name; does that make Neyo French? Nigerians sef.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by solomto(f): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2011
omo_to_dun:

It never mentioned how he got his name. It just mentioned his name. And Neyo has said in an interview that he has no connection whatsoever with Nigeria. Chimera is also a French name; does that make Neyo French? Nigerians sef.
yes,he didnt mention Nigeria bcus he hates hs father since he divorced hs mother,and d mum was d one dat took care of hm. Hw do expect hm to identify wt smone dat didnt regards hm. The name chimere is already in record and has a good meaning thats y he's stil including it to hs names.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by isquar3d3(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Obviously, you ability to think is still at the third grader's level.
Gross generalization like you've done here tells us a lot about you and your ability to think. But more than that it it tells us about your education. I admit that It is unimaginably hard to think broadly, to stay conscious and open minded, especially for someone who has a high and utterly baseless impression of himself. I submit here that you are in Nigeria, and schooled in Nigeria, Which means yet another grand cliché about Nigerian graduates being sub-standard/ half baked turns out to be true: your education really has been a waste of your time, a waste of your parents meager resources and a drain on the Nigerian economy.

You should ask for a refund!
i think there r beta ways of passing ur msg witout resorting 2 insult. Seems dat's all u knw hw 2 do. Only on 1 thread nd u'v succeeded in insulting a tribe, run ur mouth at admin, insult another nlander, degrade our institution and paint a picture of urself as an insecure personality. If u'r too irritated 2 be on dis thread, get lost or if u hv 2 say smthng, say it witout insults. Be a man.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Wizardofoz: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2011
denzel2009:

But with your response here, that is what you were implying, NO?

denzel2009:

His full name is Shaffer Chimere Smith. Is Chimere an American name?

And:

denzel2009:

Stop being stupiid on a Sunday morning, you said he doesn't have an 'Ibo' name, and I showed you he has.

Where did I say he is from Nigeria?

Implying that : he has an Ibo name, hence, he is Ibo by origin. You chose not to entertain other possibilities. Which is fine. I am not here to embarrass you or win some stupiddddd internet argument with you. if you're worried that my plan here is to present myself as another older, wiser 'Nairalander' explaining what is obvious to you  younger, somewhat foolish Nairalander, please don't be. I am not the wise old Nairalander, Katzumoto  and Sagamite are.  And that is how they want to be perceived. Not me.

The point of the argument, if I may, is merely that the most natural and 'organic,' significant realities are often the ones that are hardest to see, understand, comprehend, and talk about, especially for someone with a university education and intellect on par with  HS students in the developed worlds, but with an ego of an accomplished Nobel Laureate. Simply put it may sound this is nothing more than a trite triviality, but the fact is that in the day to day activities of our existence, trite trivialities can have significant relevance; that is what I hope you get away with this morning. Count yourself lucky to have had this banter with me, for I rarely post or reply to random people.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Emmz(f): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
All i have to say is that its obvious the guy dosent want to be associated with Nigeria. If he wanted to, we would have known what country he originally hails from.

I found out last year that taio cruz is Nigerian thru a friend who went to school with him. Apparently Adrao. Taio cruz went to Adrao so where his british lineage came from i really do not know. Maybe he was born there but he is of Nigerian decent and i do not know pple who are not Nigerians that send their kids to Nigeria to school when pple who are actually Nigerians are trying every means possible to send their kids abroad.

It is not by force to associate oneself with someone who dosent want to be so associated. The first time i checked to verify what my friend said, he was down there as born Adetayo Adewale Onile-ere but now it says Jacob tayo cruz obviously sum1 edited it but if you look down to his early life, It says he was born to a Nigerian father. So ure all right. He is a Nigerian that dosent want to be Nigerian.

Check this out for starters. Oct 18, 2010

Adetayo Adewale onile-ere aka taio cruz aka taio jacob cruz is an idiot!
I just read somewhere that he was born and raised in england
What a load of crock.
I'm a 26 year old nigerian female and tayo was a dark glasses wearing boy a couple of classes ahead of me in secondary school(high school)
I don't get the point of the name change, the age change(he's at least 28!) Or the lies about where he grew up!
Tayo we were in adrao tgether oh!
Stop pretending

pulled from-   http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T6LC83TEKFR0CJPA5/p2
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Wizardofoz: 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2011
Emmz:

All i have to say is that its obvious the guy dosent want to be associated with Nigeria. If he wanted to, we would have known what country he originally hails from.

I found out last year that taio cruz is Nigerian thru a friend who went to school with him. Apparently Adrao. Taio cruz went to Adrao so where his british lineage came from i really do not know. Maybe he was born there but he is of Nigerian decent and i do not know pple who are not Nigerians that send their kids to Nigeria to school when pple who are actually Nigerians are trying every means possible to send their kids abroad.

It is not by force to associate oneself with someone who dosent want to be so associated. The first time i checked to verify what my friend said, he was down there as born Adetayo Adewale Onile-ere but now it says Jacob tayo cruz obviously sum1 edited it but if you look down to his early life, It says he was born to a Nigerian father. So ure all right. He is a Nigerian that dosent want to be Nigerian.

Adetayo Adewale onile-ere aka taio cruz aka taio jacob cruz is an !
What a load of crock.
I'm a 26 year old nigerian female and tayo was a dark glasses wearing boy a couple of classes ahead of me in secondary school(high school)
I don't get the point of the name change, the age change(he's at least 28!) Or the lies about where he grew up!
Stop pretending

It pains me to do this. You, like everyone else on this thread, are just plain in denial.

You actually want us to believe the rantings of a drunk, anonymous poster, on a discredited forum, to that of a world renown, multiple award winning
singer?

Gosh! I shake my head for our future!

This boils down to credibility my dear! You be the judge!
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Wizardofoz: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
Emmz:

Adetayo Adewale onile-ere aka taio cruz aka taio jacob cruz is an !
What a load of crock.
Stop pretending

BTW, I like your pose. I feel like cu/mm/ing inside of you for real!

Are you married?  Are you in London?  Are you educated?  can we get together for a weekend in St.Tropez? I am rich and young and handsome BTW.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Sagamite(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
Siena:

I can almost see the poison dripping here.

People are allowed to claim citizenship from their countries of birth, where there parents are from, or where they spent most of their time growing up. So, some choose not to represent Nigeria, so what? Sade Adu, Seal, Ne-yo, Lighthouse Family etc have chosen not to represent Nigeria, big deal! It's their choice, and today, they're successful in their own right. As for saying bleep them, do they care? I doubt it! Spend that energy and time, and become successful as a person, wherever you are, and represent any country you choose to.

Why criticise someone who has Nigerian / Brazillian parents, if he / she chooses to relate to the Brazillian side? It's the height of sheer arrogance to feel such a person must lean more to their Nigerian lineage. To me, it's all about the country that works best for your career. If it's Nigeria, good. If it's Brazil, United States, United Kingdom, Afghanistan, Iraq etc, then so be it.

GBAM!

What arrant rubbish!

Kill yourself because he is not interested in repping Nigeria.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by chelseabmw(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Hardeyorlah(f): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2011
Must every successful foreign singer be linked to Nigeria
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by MariAmara(f): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2011
@wizardofoz sure loves that word "deluded", and clearly is a tribalistic, ignorant bigot. I'm guessing you're Yoruba becos I know you guys hate the Ibos as much as you hate your fat, ugly nose. Keep hatin', but it will never make you any better.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
wALe Reps naija. more than any stars out there
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by dlux: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2011
If you'e got Taio, the Igbos have got Chinua Achebe and Philip Emeagwali. Na only Owembe Yoruba's sabi? Lets be less tribalistic when it comes to National Development. We all know Yorubas are one of the laziest tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Ruq: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
This is krazy ask this same guy and he will tell you he is English, i guess he was waving bye to Nigeria with the flag.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by henry101(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Both of you 'iz' deluded

So he is Ibo just because his middle name "sounds" Ibo?

So that means "Yetunde Hawanya Tara Price" is Nigerian too?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimere
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/chimere

When are we going to stop all these crap that has eaten too deep into our lives so badly. The point here is that I think we all have to exercise restraints in our thought and haste to always want to claim some sort of connection to every successful person, even when it is obvious they arent Nigerians. Some have even claimed here on NL that Obama is Ibo, and his wife Michelle, from some goddamn clan in Ibo land. This should teach us all to be a little more introspective, to be just a little less arrogant about what we think we know. To have just a little critical awareness about ourselves and our certainties. Because a huge percentage of the stuff that we tend to be automatically certain of is, it turns out, totally wrong and deluded.

NEYO is not Nigerian. And lets be honest with ourselves, he is way better and more refined to be Ibo, Fact! Lets cut out this childish crap and face reality.

Are you so sure about this,
God of Isreal help your children,
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2011
Rubbish title
Taio Cruz has never represented Nigeria
Always keen to acknowledge his Brazilian heritage though

UK artistes like T.Tempah do represent to a certain extent.
Damn sure Nigerians would 'disown' him if he was some terrorist
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by queensmith: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2011
LOL chimere is not a french name, its the name of his mothers favorite french perfume.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by owobokiri(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2011
NE-YO is NOT Igbo. I repeat; he not an okoro man. His middle name is "Chimere" though and it originated from the igbo language just like some other AAs take names with Ghananian roots etc etc etc.  Maybe his African American father dated an Igbo babe and somehow decided to give his son an Igbo sounding name to remember the good ol-days.(   wetin you say make i talk?)  Cutting Long torry short; Igbo name? Yes. Igbo man? No.   We have to get a grip as somebody adviced earlier. The way we always want to "belong" don dey fear/tire me. Na so we claim Barak Obama like say he be our own , so tey some people nearly got arrested in Nigeria for organizing campaign fund raisings for him. Dude got elected and has never talked about Africa seriously other than when he is planning to bomb somewhere. The only time he visited sub-saharan Africa was when he flew in by night to Accra . Meanwhile he just travelled to Ireland with pomp and peagantry to "discover his roots" while raining bombs all over Africa. The day he finally visits as election draws near, Africans will be licking his fingers as they did that of Clinton in Accra years back. Our biggest problem is in our head!
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Jiah011(f): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2011
It's not an issue of whether you want to or don't want to associate with whatever country, in this case Nigeria. It's about your upbringing and where you feel most comfortable. It's about where you know. Some people born abroad can "associate" with Nigeria if they have strong ties and can identify with the culture. Others may not have the same experiences and hence they take what they know to be their home. Just because you have the name  and ancestry doesn't automatically mean that you are bound to Nigeria, or any place for that matter. It's funny how Nigerians want to claim all the good things but we can never own up to the problems. We should ask our selves if we have more to be proud of or to be ashamed of. Abroad and within Nigeria, the few (or many depending on how you see it) rotten apples in the bunch have given the whole a bad image. It makes it hard want to "associate" with Nigeria. And incessant tribalism doesn't help these problems too.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2011
Jiah011:

It's not an issue of whether you want to or don't want to associate with whatever country, in this case Nigeria. It's about your upbringing and where you feel most comfortable. It's about where you know. Some people born abroad can "associate" with Nigeria if they have strong ties and can identify with the culture. Others may not have the same experiences and hence they take what they know to be their home. Just because you have the name  and ancestry doesn't automatically mean that you are bound to Nigeria, or any place for that matter. It's funny how Nigerians want to claim all the good things but we can never own up to the problems. We should ask our selves if we have more to be proud of or to be ashamed of. Abroad and within Nigeria, the few (or many depending on how you see it) rotten apples in the bunch have given the whole a bad image. It makes it hard want to "associate" with Nigeria. And incessant tribalism doesn't help these problems too.

Spot-on, sister. I couldn't have put things better myself.
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by MMM2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2011
dat good
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by DamiKhojie(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
For the record I'm pretty sure his middle name is pronounced Sha-mear not Chi-me-re
Re: Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year by dasa: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2011
tinie tempah, real name patrick chukwuemeka okogwu from abgor delta state Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canibus Destroys Eminem / Video MP4: Drake – God's Plan / Download Music: Mabel - Don't Call Me Up Full Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.