Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? (2160 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB / Sit At Home: Pictures of Situations Report In The South East, Today Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Stakeholders(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
See this full.

I have business in Onisha,Am from Asaba and i base in lagos.

Ihoto go.

Why did you base in Lagos? Why not base in Anambra and enjoy sit at home?
I hope whenever you are in Lagos and sit at home order is declared by IPOB you will observe it too? You are indeed confused!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by greatiyk4u(m): 8:50am On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
See this full.

Ihoto go.

Imposter in the beat.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by colorsofrainbow: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

You called me "onye ara" (mad man) and a "fulani terrorist" in your last post which I ignored but your now calling the mods? Lmao.

That's how you will run the police when ESN finally burns that your family house in your village you and your grandfather is managing to the ground. Dont worry.
.you told me God punish me too
that's why you didn't have the morel justification to report me too grin grin
Typical trait of Fulani herdsmen terrorists
Keep crying over ESN

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 14, 2021
Stakeholders:

I hope whenever you are in Lagos and sit at home order is declared by IPOB you will observe it too? You are indeed confused!
Are you minding these people? They're not based in the south east and have never observed any sit at home in their lives but here they are on nairaland almost every minute supporting the sit at home when it doesn't affect them.

They go out and come in without fear of intimidation by ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen in the states they live and do business in but come back at night to nairaland to support them.

God will punish them one by one.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
.you told me God punish me too
that's why you didn't have the morel justification to report me too grin grin
Typical trait of Fulani herdsmen terrorists
Keep crying over ESN
I think you're just a jobless troll. Now run along, I don't have time for you.
Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Ikwerelastborn: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

The person behind that moniker is not a "she". I'm 1000% sure of that.
Lol,the boy de disguise

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Emergingnation(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
[s]
She said she is from asaba,I wonder why she doesn't concentrate on asaba than SE,same Asaba that said they are not igbo. My take is that the sit at home is boosting biz in asaba so she will support it of course[/s]
Ab0ki..

Face your wrench region, leave Igbo out of your misery

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Lotti(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard

Don't mind d brainwashed buffoon ���� she can't lock up her bizness or stop her kids schooling in Lagos in solidarity wit her stupid sit-at-home order but is happy subjecting innocent,poor South East masses 2 untold hardship 4 dia lunatic suplem reader. Don't worry soon she & her fellow brainwashed occultic cowards will be apprehended & made 2 pay 4 instigating violence on peace loving Umu Igbo. Ndi uchc nwuru anwu. Tueeh #spit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by loveth360(f): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Stakeholders:

I observes sit at home any day Biafra have it.
Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by enemybulldozer(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
If you cry finish you go sleep.

With more money coming,my business will go round Biafra land.

Today sit is supposed,we must remember our 28 brothers killed by your nigeria army in attempt to kill our leader.

But i always wonder why you people care about our economy but don't care about our life.
They don't care about our lives because they are agents of lucifer. By their fruits ye shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by loveth360(f): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

Where is your business in the South East? Don't bring Isrealis into this.

Show me your business in the south east. If you're not based in the SE and you support the sit at home and Terrorising people who don't comply, chineke ga kpo gi oku.
On what bases should I show you my business in East,Are you one of the Nigeria terrorist forces.

Just agree with me,If I don't have business in East may it never be well With me but if I have may it never be well with you and your generation.

Don't be afraid just say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by loveth360(f): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

She said she is from asaba,I wonder why she doesn't concentrate on asaba than SE,same Asaba that said they are not igbo. My take is that the sit at home is boosting biz in asaba so she will support it of course
I don't like replying you because you're impostor.

But for record sake,I am proudly Ada Igbo from Asaba Delta State Biafra Land.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

Are you minding these people? They're not based in the south east and have never observed any sit at home in their lives but here they are on nairaland almost every minute supporting the sit at home when it doesn't affect them.

They go out and come in without fear of intimidation by ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen but they come back at night to nairaland to support them.

Your useless rants ends here that is the truth. If you truly want an end to this sit at home exercise, you have to pray and agitate for Kanu's release he is the only man that can stop it any other thing apart from this is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 14, 2021
enemybulldozer:
Your useless rants ends here that is the truth. If you truly want an end to this sit at home exercise, you have to pray and agitate for Kanu's release he is the only man that can stop it any other thing apart from this is a waste of time.
Kanu can rot in jail for all I care, I don't give a flying fùck.

He started all this together with Buhari and his useless government which made many igbos see no other choice than to belive Kanu's rubbish.

Like I said, I don't give a Bleep about Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Anago55: 10:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

They go out and come in without fear of intimidation by ipob/ESN/unknown gunmen but they come back at night to nairaland to support them.

. You that is talking,are you an easterner ? Are you anywhere near East? Hypocrite

The people on ground are not complaining so STFU

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Anago55:
. You that is talking,are you an easterner ? Are you anywhere near East? Hypocrite

So what am I? A Ghanaian living in Mozambique? Are you slow?

People "on ground" are not complaining? Now I know you're one of those lunatics supporting the sit at home from afar when it doesn't affect you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

Kanu can rot in jail for all I care, I don't give a flying fùck.

He started all this together with Buhari and his useless government which made many igbos see no other choice than to belive Kanu's rubbish.

Like I said, I don't give a Bleep about Kanu.
You don't give a flying 4uck about Kanu but you're crying over sit at home grin grin grin continue!

Can you list the Kanu's rubbish you talked about because I don't know any.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Remijuice: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Anago55:

Who told you that people on the ground are not complaining??

Kee ndị bụ people on the ground??

My problem with you lots is that anyone that doesn't agree with this IPOB fraud organisation, is not an Igbo person.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2021
enemybulldozer:
You don't give a flying 4uck about Kanu but you're crying over sit at home grin grin grin continue!

Can you list the Kanu's rubbish you talked about because I don't know any.
Nwokem, I'm not "crying", I wouldn't care less because it doesn't affect me. I make money everyday from my bedroom with or without the so called "sit at home".

I care because of the innocent igbos who live from hand to mouth in this harsh economy that the sit at home is affecting. Imagine having just 2 days to hustle in a week? How will they feed their family?

Do I really need to list Kanu's rubbish for you? I don't think I have that time now. I've got work to do right now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

Nwokem, I'm not "crying", I wouldn't care less because it doesn't affect me. I make money everyday from my bedroom with or without the so called "sit at home".

I care because of the innocent igbos who live from hand to mouth in this harsh economy that the sit at home is affecting. Imagine having just 2 days to hustle in a week? How will they feed their family?

Do I really need to list Kanu's rubbish for you? I don't think I have that time now. I've got work to do right now.
If you like make money from your toilet that's your business not mine. If you really care for your So called innocent Igbo do some give away to them since you claim to be making money from your toilet.

You don't have time to list Kanu's rubbish but you have time to wail and cry in NL grin grin grin

Continue!

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2021
enemybulldozer:
If you like make money from your toilet that's your business not mine. If you really care for your So called innocent Igbo do some give away to them since you claim to be making money from your toilet.

You don't have time to list Kanu's rubbish but you have time to wail and cry in NL grin grin grin

Continue!
I guess your cerebrum is located in your anus. Anumpam.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Anago55: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Remijuice:

Who told you that people on the ground are not complaining??

Kee ndị bụ people on the ground??

My problem with you lots is that anyone that doesn't agree with this IPOB fraud organisation, is not an Igbo person.
. Mechie onu osiso

Majority of the people in the east are sitting at home out of their own volition

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Anago55: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

So what am I? A Ghanaian living in Mozambique? Are you slow?

People "on ground" are not complaining? Now I know you're one of those lunatics supporting the sit at home from afar when it doesn't affect you.
. Funny boy. I will ignore you henceforth

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Remijuice: 10:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Anago55:
. Mechie onu osiso

Majority of the people in the east are sitting at home out of their own volition

Inụkwa!

Out of their own volition??

Anyway, I won't trade insult with you..
Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by enemybulldozer(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2021
Activist001:

I guess your cerebrum is located in your anus. Anumpam.
I know you are empty upstairs that is why you chose cure (sit at home to stop) over prevention (the release of Kanu) only a psychotic goon will reason that way.

Ezi ọhịa!
Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Remijuice: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2021
Ma ezi ọhịa ọ, ma ezi ụlọ ọ, ma ezi ime mmiri.. Nnamdi Kanu will not be released.

In fact it is easier for your Brafra fantasy to come than Nnamdi Kanu to be released..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by esnbrutality: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Tinubu is in London and has abandoned you. But your fixation is Biafra that doesn't affect the useless gbegiri soup you adore. Face your warrant afonja.

Stay far from Biafra marras....disgusting miscreants...spits!!

Remijuice:
Ma ezi ọhịa ọ, ma ezi ụlọ ọ, ma ezi ime mmiri.. Nnamdi Kanu will not be released.

In fact it is easier for your Brafra fantasy to come than Nnamdi Kanu to be released..
Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Zenithh: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2021
loveth360:
See this full.

Ihoto go.

You have no business anywhere. You’re a an Ipob jobless tout

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Zenithh: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ab0ki..

Face your wrench region, leave Igbo out of your misery

This is another Ipob taliban terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by Remijuice: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
Tinubu is in London and has abandoned you. But your fixation is Biafra that doesn't affect the useless gbegiri soup you adore. Face your warrant afonja.

Stay far from Biafra marras....disgusting miscreants...spits!!

I know it will eventually land to this,, and also remember, South Eastern Governor's recruit..

Ndị iberibe!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Sit-At-Home In The South East Today As Ordered By IPOB Talibans? by LagacyHills: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2021
�����������
loveth360:
But if i have business in East,God will punish you and your generation?

Deal or No deal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

USA Says IPOB Not A Terrorist Group / Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. / St. Paul Pry School,Aroloya Actually Exists, Now St Paul's Anglican Pry School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.