Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

10 Ironic Health Benefits Of Bananas For Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Ironic Health Benefits Of Bananas For Men (433 Views)

Healthy Eating, Medical Benefits Of Bananas, Mangoes, Pawpaw And Apples / Angel Secret Pads - Sanitary Pad That'll Make You Go Bananas / Five Benefits Of Bananas For Pregnant Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ironic Health Benefits Of Bananas For Men by ekwe552: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Bananas are one of the few fruits that are widely consumed. The banana is a sweet, tropical fruit that is popular all over the world. Bananas are popular not only for their sweet taste but also for their health benefits. It is high in nutrients, and eating bananas on a regular basis is recommended, especially if you are a man. There are several health benefits of bananas for men that you should be aware of; here are ten of them.

Most people are aware that bananas are high in potassium, but that is not the only benefit. It also contains B6, C, copper, manganese, magnesium, fiber, and protein. It contains very few calories and almost no fat.

Making bananas a regular part of your diet is something men should do because of the fruit's numerous health benefits. If you want to learn more about these advantages, we have compiled a list of them.

Bananas are a popular fruit that has numerous health benefits. Let's look at the most important health benefits of bananas for men.

READ MORE VISIT: https://www.healthlifekit.com/2021/09/10-ironic-health-benefits-of-bananas.html

Re: 10 Ironic Health Benefits Of Bananas For Men by elizabethbrown: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2021
I likes to eat banana fruit, because this is a best way to reduce my body weight. Consuming 1 to 3 banana in the noon time, will helps avoid to in-taking heavy amount of food. This is also reduce my appetite and also providing enough amount of energy to my body.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Native Doctor Man In Yoruba / P / The Verified State Of Ochanja Market Roundabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.