Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How I Built A 7-figure Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Built A 7-figure Online Business (145 Views)

Can A Savings Account Receive A 7 Million Naira Deposit At Once? / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Built A 7-figure Online Business by chinwe2019: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2021
For Anyone Looking To Start, Scale, and Grow A Digital Business In 2021

“New Book Reveals How I Built A 7-Figure Online Business Using Nothing But Ethical Email Marketing To Drive Revenue, Sales and Commissions...”

Without Ever Creating Product, Without Fulfilling Services, Without Running Ads, or Ever Doing Customer Service – And Best of All Only Working 30 Minutes A Day, All While Automatically Generating Sales 24/7

What is the Secret Email System?

The Secret Email System is a counterintuitive approach to creating and running an online business, specifically the freedom lifestyle business model, that allows you to build a sustainable and profitable long-term business that gives you freedom, fun, and adventure.

We achieve this by creating a “business machine” that works for you 24/7 where your only job is to oversee the system, not to create products, services where you have to chase new clients or deliver to them.

And as a result…this frees you up to live and enjoy your life while the business works for you – this is the Secret Email System.

Here's How I Went From Working 60-80 Hour Weeks To Only 5 Hours Per Week By Ignoring The Common Wisdom, Breaking All The Rules, And Turning The Digital Business Model Upside Down

Would it surprise you, even more, to learn that I sold over $23,480,824 worth of digital, physical, low ticket, and high ticket products & services….

Including…

Affiliate Products
Flash Drives
CD's
Books
House
$20,000 Coaching Programs
Strategy Sessions
T-Shirts & Hats
Mobile Apps
Software
Audio Courses
$15-$50k Masterminds
Domain Names
Clicks
Promotional Mailings
Home Study Courses
Group Coaching
Virtual Events
Live Events
Interviews
Hand Written Notes
I sold all that using the same exact email marketing system which this new $5.60 book reveals?

Skeptical?

You should be.

After all, you can’t believe everything you read online

So Let Me Prove It To You

But first, read this disclosure:

It took me 3 years and $65,000 of trial and error to figure out everything to the point where it just works…

…and you being completely new to this – can still fail, because even though you’re taking the exact system I developed; if you do not apply it, you will still not get results.

The only time you can and will get results with this system is once you implement it.

And once it’s up and running – it only requires about 30 minutes a day to operate.

15 minutes in the morning to send the emails and 15 minutes at night to send the emails.

What you do in between is up to you.

So check out the proof of what I am talking about:

Also, Check out this

And I Did It By Using A Completely Counterintuitive Online Selling System That I’m About To Share With You On
This Very Page…

The same secret email system that individuals all over the world are now using to generate leads, prospects, sales, customers, and clients for everything from digital products, physical products, low ticket sales, to high ticket sales, to fill seminars and book out webinars…

…To selling books, nutritional supplements, and even consulting services.

And in turn, generating more revenue than they ever thought possible – all while no longer relying on paid and oftentimes expensive and highly unpredictable advertising that’s never sustainable.

This is causing most of these online business owners to fully switch to the new way of growing their online revenue on autopilot – working only a few hours a day using the power of email marketing.

Just Like Devon Brown, Who Used These Strategies To Create a 7-Figure Online Business In Just 8 Months

Devon ended up wasting so much money on useless money-making programs that didn’t deliver any results, that a couple of years later, he had to file for bankruptcy.

At that point, in an attempt to make ends meet, Devon started working as a taekwondo teacher and car salesman.

The vast majority of the money he made through those 2 jobs, he invested in various business opportunities, hoping that he’ll eventually catch a break and become a successful entrepreneur.

Read More Herehttps://sites.google.com/view/click2secretemailsystem

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Crypto Enthusiast? / Audience Profiles: How To Increase Your Blog Traffic In 2 Months / Contemporary Wood Fireplace – How Are They Different From The Conventional Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.