Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? (16515 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House / Met Used Condom On My 8 Months Wife Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Westerville: 4:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Lavish88:
Many years ago before all my brothers got married, one of them brought a girl to the house in the villa. Somewhere along the line they decided it was a good idea to have sex in my father’s parlor, after-all sex on the bed is boring.

After they were done doing the do and getting dressed, that was when baba realized there was a very big problem. A ‘magnum’ sized problem in-fact. He couldn’t find the condom wrapper. He checked under the rug, beside the center table, inside the couch, even on top the chandelier too, but he didn’t find it. He resigned himself to fate and went about his life.

3 months later my family went to the villa for Christmas. Immediately my Mother unlocked their room door, the first thing she saw was a ‘Rough Rider’ condom wrapper in the middle of the room.

My parents’ room is annexed to my Dad’s parlor. So when my brother took out the condom and threw the wrapper on the floor, the fan blew it under my parents’ door which was locked at the time.

I’m glad when the game of finger pointing began, I was thousands of kilometers away in another country. It was a tense Xmas.

Throw it in the waste bin
Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by annyberry: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2021
GetMeRight:

Your gf but your moniker display "f"? You are pretending to be a gender that you are not! Why?
Of course am a lady,so ladies are not allowed to travel or lodge together ?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Emeka511(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2021
I understand my broda. lol. but ur own is far better because as for me i saw a used condom in my gf toilet... gues wat? she lives alone. wat do u think abt mine?

anyways NAIRALANDERS if u need quality cooperate and casual designer shoes like gucci, d&g, givenchy, Dior e.t.c shop wit us on instagram @authenticshoesdiscover1. and fb:@authenticshoediscover. Call or whatsapp: 08134640283
Let me make ur feet comfortable.
Check my NL page 4 updates. thanks
Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Missionaire: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2021
@Ishilove, cescky and RPirez

It is very common for young people to be sexually active in this age and time. It is quite understandable that young people can be sometimes quite adventurous sexually and most excesses of young people can be forgiven by their parents.
If pregnancy can be forgiven by parents, what is sex by young adults in their parent's sitting room?
What I don't understand is why the OP would be comfortable with not telling his parents the truth about his sibling's sexual escapade if he was around and would instead risk his parents marriage destruction and misgivings when he could have just told the truth and the highest that would have happened would have been scolding at his sibling.
May we not have children like the OP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by cescky(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Missionaire:

It is very common for young people to be sexually active in this age and time. It is quite understandable that young people can be sometimes quite adventurous sexually and most excesses of young people can be forgiven by their parents.
If pregnancy can be forgiven by parents, what is sex by young adults in their parent's sitting room?
What I don't understand is why the OP would be comfortable with not telling his parents the truth about his sibling's sexual escapade if he was around and would instead risk his parents marriage destruction and misgivings when he could have just told the truth and the highest that would have happened would have been scolding at his sibling.

That guys probably 16 years old or something.. Hes better ignored

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Ishilove: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Missionaire:

The OP is without conscience. May we indeed not have heartless children like him.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Missionaire: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2021
cescky:

That guys probably 16 years old or something.. Hes better ignored

You're right.
God forbid

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Missionaire: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Ishilove:

The OP is without conscience. May we indeed not have heartless children like him.

Amen

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Adnanjanuzad: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Would you have confessed to them if the situation had escalated?

Him for knw wise and must leave the Gender of men
Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Lavish88(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Missionaire:

You’re either stupid, or an only child, and most likely someone who doesn’t have kids.
I’m the last of 5 boys. You think the bond between brothers is the same as relationship with parents? Jon Snow! When you have that many children, as a parent, even in your absence you can tell which one is most likely to start a fight, or break something.
Also mighty rich of you idiots to assume my parents marriage was under any sort of threat.
“There was a lot of finger pointing!”
Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by Lavish88(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
Emeka511:
I understand my broda. lol. but ur own is far better because as for me i saw a used condom in my gf toilet... gues wat? she lives alone. wat do u think abt mine?

anyways NAIRALANDERS if u need quality cooperate and casual designer shoes like gucci, d&g, givenchy, Dior e.t.c shop wit us on instagram @authenticshoesdiscover1. and fb:@authenticshoediscover. Call or whatsapp: 08134640283
Let me make ur feet comfortable.
Check my NL page 4 updates. thanks
Take heart Bro. But maybe she used it to blow her nose, the thing holds catarrh well �
Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by GetMeRight: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
annyberry:
Of course am a lady,so ladies are not allowed to travel or lodge together ?

I had to re-read your post to understand the content. The word gf sent me in another direction. Sorry
Re: What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? by annyberry: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
GetMeRight:

I had to re-read your post to understand the content. The word gf sent me in another direction. Sorry
No problem

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigerian Man Who Has 86 Wives / When Should Parents Let Teenagers Make Their Own Decisions? / How Honest Should You Be About Your Past When Marrying Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.