Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? (588 Views)

A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC / Mob Vandalises Sanwo-olu’s Family Home On Lagos Island / Bola Tinubu Arrives Fasoranti's Home On A Condolence Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by LadyExcellency: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2021
The Most Common Phrase On Nairaland In 2021: "Sit At Home"

Congratulations to Southeast Unity.

This is the most effective civil disobedience in Africa.

Igbo Haters are not sleeping as they devote most of their time thinking, writing and issuing unsolicited advise to Igbos as if they would vote any Igbo as President.

Efulefus in Southeast are confused on what next to do.

The confused Governors have no solution to the protest.

The Nigerian Soldiers and Police are helping enforce the sit at home order by flogging and punishing anyone seen outside on the road.

The presidency has no comment.

Why are non Igbos disturbing themselves and losing sleep over something that is not their businesses? The simple answer is that they will not want you to know that Igbos are the most united group in Africa, speaking with one voice when it matters.

Over to you Igbo antagonists and haters

7 Likes

Re: Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by LadyExcellency: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Who is sponsoring all these anti Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland.com front page? This is becoming ridiculous.

Who is paying these pay per post media influencers?

Corrupt generation and their enablers shame on you.

5 Likes

Re: Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by LadyExcellency: 9:56am On Sep 14, 2021
I wouldn't lose sleep on anything that profits me nothing but why loose sleep on other people's projects?

5 Likes

Re: Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by Felimax(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2021
I beg make una go sit don! Who is sponsoring your governors ass licking the Fulani pay masters? Or who sponsored that idiot of a governor praying that God should give us another president like the present one. FACT! Ibos are the most divided in Nigeria. If Peter Obi is not from Ebonyi he is not an Ibo man, shame on all of you.

The yoruba has it that if you speak anything close to their language you are a child of Ododuwa, if they have a king anywhere even the oldest of them all can go and do the young king homage but with us everybody is a king. Very foolish set of people. IPOB should set the East on fire if they so desire. Anu!

1 Like

Re: Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by Yobabad: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2021
Yoruba Muslims pi.gs and no body else

2 Likes

Re: Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by esnbrutality: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2021
SEE THEM....I BE IGBO

IPOB IS GIVING MISCREANTS HEARTACHES AND INTENSE NIGHTMARES.

I BEG YOU TO PLEASE CHANNEL YOUR LOVE TO YOUR BROTHERS RELEASES FEOM KOGI PRISONS BY HEEDSMEN. STOP LAMENTATIONS FOR IGBO MATTERS...DEM NO SEND UNA 1000000%.

UNA SAY IGBO AINT UNITED ABI?? UNA GO SOON SEE PART 2....SPITS!!

Felimax:
I beg make una go sit don! Who is sponsoring your governors ass licking the Fulani pay masters? Or who sponsored that idiot of a governor praying that God should give us another president like the present one. FACT! Ibos are the most divided in Nigeria. If Peter Obi is not from Ebonyi he is not an Ibo man, shame on all of you.

The yoruba has it that if you speak anything close to their language you are a child of Ododuwa, if they have a king anywhere even the oldest of them all can go and do the young king homage but with us everybody is a king. Very foolish set of people. IPOB should set the East on fire if they so desire. Anu!

1 Like

Re: Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by abouzaid: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2021
The government ofcourse, was it not in this country that the national budget of the ministry of information (and propaganda) was more than the ministry of health? So now, we're seeing the consequences through doctor strikes and rapid emigration while the government bans Twitter, pays Garba Shehu to develop a crappy failed version of Twitter and BMC crews opening threads with phrases like"I'm Igbo but i don't support the sit at home" Umu Ekwensu.
Re: Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by Felimax(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
SEE THEM....I BE IGBO

IPOB IS GIVING MISCREANTS HEARTACHES AND INTENSE NIGHTMARES.

I BEG YOU TO PLEASE CHANNEL YOUR LOVE TO YOUR BROTHERS RELEASES FEOM KOGI PRISONS BY HEEDSMEN. STOP LAMENTATIONS FOR IGBO MATTERS...DEM NO SEND UNA 1000000%.

UNA SAY IGBO AINT UNITED ABI?? UNA GO SOON SEE PART 2....SPITS!!

You can spit for Africa! The real miscreant are the fools that are trying to abort children educational future. I told you guys MNK is a nobody that cannot be opposed, i will contnue to say my own and continue to reject IPOB. Foolish people. The person stops to be an Ibo man once you are laced with facts, instead of you to contest fact you are there showing the world how stupid a typical Igbo man can be.
TAKE YOUR EAST AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY make we know where our problem dey.
Re: Who is Sponsoring All These Anti-Southeast "Sit At Home" on Nairaland Homepage? by esnbrutality: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
You miscreants don’t even know the half of it. When time matures your obvious foolishness as a certified uncircumcised cow lover will consume you miscreants.

IGBO people are making us see you pitiful zombies for what you represent. Go and stick your face in a cows rectum. grin Biafra will really shock you when the time is ripe. ……Spits!!

Felimax:

You can spit for Africa! The real miscreant are the fools that are trying to abort children educational future. I told you guys MNK is a nobody that cannot be opposed, i will contnue to say my own and continue to reject IPOB. Foolish people. The person stops to be an Ibo man once you are laced with facts, instead of you to contest fact you are there showing the world how stupid a typical Igbo man can be.
TAKE YOUR EAST AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY make we know where our problem dey.

(1) (Reply)

WHERE ARE THE "NIGERIA MUST RESTRUCTURE" CROWD. / Use NYSC Members To Fight Boko Haram Bandits; No Pay For Lazy Ones-fayemi Lament / Nigerians Swarm Around Him As Bees Do Honey – Adesina Compares Buhari To Azikiwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.