Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) (25181 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulate Reno Omokri On The Birth Of Their Daughter: EBELE / "I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Davash222(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
FutureIsFemale:
Wow!
I doubt if a 6-month-old male child can pull this off.

Reno thanks for this advice. When I have my babies, none is drinking that cow shiit.

Breast milk is the new goal for me.
[/s]
You now troll 6 months old male babies
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Mangekyo: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
MrrGary:
Apart from social media, this man get another work ni??

undecided

His loot is enough for him till the day he dies.
No need working again

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by brainpulse: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is a lie, this can never be a 6month old baby
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by hopexter(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
UK boredom has turned this one to a blogger

Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
CursedNsukka:
Only idiots take Reno seriously grin grin grin dude is hustling political patronage
Political or no political patronage, does he looks like someone who is broke or hungry?
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Help2020: 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wow!

Reno thanks for this advice. When I have my babies, none is drinking that cow shiit.

Medically it's advisable to breastfeed your baby for at least 6 months.That's because it's takes 6months for immune system to form..
You will put the baby life in danger if you feed him/her with external food within this 6 months.
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wow!

U ended up taking advise from Reno (a man) on how exclusive breast milk is d best for babies. Where have u been since women (who breast feed) & WHO have been advocating exclusive breast milk?
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Alfamann: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
Dissap:
Yo hommies!
She go still suck DICK and get fvcked and drilled by a real niggar when she grow up.
That's one fvcking thing wrong with raising a female child mehn.
She will still get fvcked, drilled, made to suck niggars balls and swallow their cums.
Damn it! I'm outta here!

So? How e take concern you?
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Jaybuoy: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wow!
[s]I doubt if a 6-month-old male child can pull this off.[/s]

You nor tire for yourself? angry
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by suffering: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
He does push-ups and still has a bird chest. Lol. He likely started recently. At least he knows to keep himself in shape to impress his concubine and keep up with his bastard offspring.
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wow!

Must you involve males in whatever you say?

Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
A Nigerian human rights activist and lawyer, Rene Omokri has taken to the social media space to share a video of his 6-months-old daughter, Ebele Omokri performing push-ups exercise.

Reno, in a post he shared, his daughter, Ebele, could be seen doing push-ups. Reno said he does push-ups every morning and whenever he does push-ups, his daughter sees and tries to mimic him. Finally, she was able to do it.

On explaining how his daughter of 6-months could perform push-ups, the human rights activist said that his daughter has been on exclusive breastfeeding and has never tasted cow milk.

Mr Reno claimed that not taking cow milk has been the secret behind his daughter’s intelligence and strength.

In a follow-up post, Reno recommended that parents feed their babies with breast milk instead of cow milk.

“My daughter, Ebele, is exclusively breastfed. She has NEVER tasted cow milk. I spend hours each day talking baby talk with her. Everyday, we take her out to enjoy the sun and play. Something my wife and I recommend to one and all”
, he said.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Thw8Kso_d8

https://.com/renos-six-months-old-daughter-ebele-does-push-ups/

Pls help me beg Reno to stop making noise. It is recommended that babies start taking cow's milk from one year old, which we mothers all do. So whats all the fuss? so women that cant breastfeed for some health reasons or those of us that cant do exclusive breast feeding but augment with formula should do what? One day he will tell us the best style to give our spouse in bed
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Handsum64: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Shameless monogamous preacher
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:
[s][/s]
You now troll 6 months old male babies

That was my opinion.

Learn to know the difference between opinion and troll.
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Davash222(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
That was my opinion.

Learn to know the difference between opinion and troll.
Please learn to keep this type of opinion to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by FutureIsFemale(f): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:

Please learn to keep this type of opinion to yourself
Be careful with me or you will be banned.
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Davash222(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Be careful with me or you will be banned.
I'm used to your feather threats

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by wislika2020: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
MrrGary:
Apart from social media, this man get another work ni??

undecided

Google is there for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Gfskw: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Really
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Tonyx5(m): 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
successking40I:
All I know is that exclusive breastfeeding doesn't work for every child. Just try and know what works best for your child

Anyway....

If you know anybody suffering from anything that spells infection e.g wormlike movement in d body,staphylococus,premature ejaculation,tooth ache,stubborn boil, fibroid,piles,cough,no matter how long it have been.call Zero seven Zero 39640097
What about Corona and Hiv since you can cure anything
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by blazebaba(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wow!

Shay na that one wey dey your chest wey don dey touch your knee....taa..
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Shameless hypocrite a whole pastor proudly displaying the product of his infidelity to the whole world to see.
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by sulaiden: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ryno monkey why lie that 6mth doing here up
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Tonyx5(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2021
successking40I:
anything that spells infection. Next time don't rush to comment. Read and. Read again then comprehend before commenting. Se otigbo.

Motigbo lol
Re: Reno Omokri's 6-Month-Old Daughter, Ebele, Does Push-Ups (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wow!

Female children develop faster than their male counterpart

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMPEACHMENT ; Intrigues Of Lawmakers’ Defection In Rivers. / President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Michael Chibuzo Replies Obi's Criticism Of The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.