Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Bedc Wahala Again On Top Meter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bedc Wahala Again On Top Meter (280 Views)

I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / Please Help ..online Wahala Again / Sacked BEDC Staff Electrocuted In Delta While Doing Illegal Connection (2) (3) (4)

Bedc Wahala Again On Top Meter by Olofofoguru: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Pls... When will Nigeria know his/her right. Our residents woke up early today to see a small printed note drop at individual door especially people using prepaid meter by BEDC. Is it by force to load up to #10,000 card for the prepaid when you can paid less than half of the money. Even is it by force to load prepaid when you still have credit on it. It is time for this slavery at all section in Nigeria must stop.

Re: Bedc Wahala Again On Top Meter by IzzyAgu: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2021
See this one ooo

Bandits Now Demanding For Cooked Food As Ransom / 22 Thai Sailors Arrested In Lagos Over Attempt To Smuggle 32.9kg Cocaine Into Ni / Father Okunere Orders For Fast And Prayers On Favor Of NNAMDI KANU Trial

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5