Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) (44015 Views)

Pictures Of The Lagos Bus Terminal In Ikeja (Pictures, Video) / Lagos Bus Services Limited Prices And New Transportation Routes / Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by hopexter(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Overrated slum.
Look how he is suffering but Tinubu is his god.

When will you go and pay your homage to Tinubu in London grin grin
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Demn

Next life...

If everyone hav the ability to pick a country of birth while in heaven.. Nigeria population will remain 200

1 Like

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by ChairmanOla: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Cruise
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Richy4(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
I remembered that song when I was a kid about Lagos ... but I can't remember Who sang it..

Lagos I don comoo, as I see e get as e be...
Lagos I don comeo I been hear the story before....

The more I dey look the more I dey see Lagos I don't comeo... cheesy

I have tried looking for that song on YouTube but I couldn't see it ..
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by airsaylongcome: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
900warriorz:
Eko Wengele grin
I would spell it as Wenjele. Lagos (and Naija na cruise)
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by deji17: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Overrated slum.
PDP dog, go to Aba , the headquarter of PDP and IPOB to lament.

2 Likes

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Knows(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Who knows
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Jerryherd: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Overrated slum.

Did Tinubu stop him from using Uber , BRT , LAGbus, LagCab, LagFerry , LAGBOAT

1 Like

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
A leaking bus is just like Buhari’s economy policy.

The umbrella being used in the bus isn’t a good idea cos the water dropping on the umbrella from the roof leaking will eventually drop and splash on the passengers sitting around the edges of the umbrella. Only the person using the umbrella is enjoying but causing more problems to the other passengers.

The umbrella can be likened to Buhari borrowing to augment the bad economy. Only the inner circle is enjoying the money as loot. At the end of the day, Na the masses go suffer am.
wonderful analysis.

1 Like

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by qtguru(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lagos is an overrated expensive slum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Liutay(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Owo wa leko...

Awon nkan wa okay.
undecided undecided
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by SmartPolician: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Overrated slum.

You don't have to always do this.

It makes no sense.
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sapa no allow baba enter better bus.....

Hustle oooooo, this economy no dey smile ...
Even 50cent said this
"Legal or illegal, I have to make it"
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Overrated slum.
Hahahhahahaha Lagosians will not like this o Abeg city of excellence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by ajalajalingo: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
This same thing happened to me years back. On my yearly visit to Lagos. I went to see one of my female friend at bariga, on my way back to abule egba, I enter bus from oshodi enrout iyana iyana. Boom rainstart and we are almost at oshodi. Their are four ladies in the bus with me who where going to a party with heavy make up. We get toit iyana ipaja and doesis four. Idiot refuse foto drop that there make up will wash off, before I know it roof of the bus started leaking on my head. Omo n.a. vex I vex drop and leave those idiot in the bus, it take me me almost 3hrs to get to abule egba from iyana ipaja due to the rain. Lagos ehn,.
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Jerryherd:

Did Tinubu stop him from using Uber , BRT , LAGbus, LagCab, LagFerry , LAGBOAT
[/s]

I know you as a paid APC Asiwaju miscreant. Remain under the drug baron's whip.

1 Like

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by unbothered568(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2021

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Overrated slum.
Chai!!!
No vex, one of ya blothers Chidi go come village during December peliod, he go bring you come ragos.

Is it Lagos that harbour almost the prominent people from your tribe, utter this your rubbish and let them give you a brain resetting slap

1 Like

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Batam:

Chai!!!
No vex, one of ya blothers Chidi go come village during December peliod, he go bring you come ragos.

Is it Lagos that harbour almost the prominent people from your tribe, utter this your rubbish and let them give you a brain resetting slap
[/s]

Another APC Itesiwaju miscreant spotted!

1 Like

Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Another APC Itesiwaju miscreant spotted!
Eko o ni baje o

FYI Bleep all of you politicians boy boy and your leaders whether pdp or apc or any other gaddem ones.
All of you are bunch of liars and ignoramus who are meant to errand boys for we the knowledgeable ones
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by kbboy15: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pls how can I publish here?
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Nickymezor(f): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nawa oo
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by aniedaniels: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
shithole lagos danfo drivers who cant fix their leaking bus roof
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by foreverproduct: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Wonders shall never end in naija
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Bngf: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Really
Re: Man Using Umbrella In A Lagos Bus Due To Leaking Roof (Video) by Unbothered14: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
E dey lagos....cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos / Tourist Attraction Sites In Anambra.. Places You Should Visit / Nigerians In Cameroon Deported In Cattle Trucks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.