Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m (22395 Views)

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / Buhari asks G20 to cancel Nigeria’s debt after fresh $4bn, €710m loan request / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na yoruba people spoil this country. how can u conive the north to remove jonathan in the first place becos of how desperate they were to get vp slot. nw see the calamity theve brought upon nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Epeegee(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
I won't be surprised if I wake up one day and see Nigeria up for sale on Amazon or ebay

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Basicend: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
This only thing he knows how to do is to borrow and borrow. . .

Which generation will pay back this monies?

Make una dey learn Chinese now o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by eldav(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
What is all this rubbish? When will these happenings come to an end??

At this point, this thing has become extremely embarrassing! Of what use has the past borrowings been to the average Nigerian? Does this administration want to beat Nigeria into coma?

Does it mean that this APC-led government lacks the mental capacity to take this government to a better height without first running it into the ground, thereby making it uninhabitable and ungovernable for the next generation?

This government is a disaster and a huge insult to the most populous black country in the world!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Fahdiga(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
project8:
for the first time I totally agree with u. This old man so much love taking loan that he won't mind borrowing from Lapo
So your brain has been on a reverse mode before now for you to agree with me on this one. Seek help dear
Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Opeyemic01: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
They should not answer this feeble- minded man, he should think outside the box just for once and come out with creative way to generate revenue rather than the easy way out which borrowing provides. Does this man think at all He is jeopardizing the future of the country with his borrowing spree. This man!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Tedpgrass: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kam2021:
Sack Ahmed the FINANCE MINISTER..she has no ideas...@PMB..

Before asking him to sack his ministers which he chose!

Has he any ideas himself??
Other than to let the self-serving cabal resident in Aso chase imaginary enemies and feed fat off the colossal corruption emanating even from the mortar.

Father God, forgive us our sins
Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Lifebenzy: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Buhari pls just sell this country, pay back all these loan and let's share the remaining change abeg. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by GboyegaD(m): 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why is this government so clueless and useless? Why go about borrowing? Why is the National Assembly not functional enough in reasoning? Where is the minister of finance? Why are we borrowing and what is the desperation about?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Basicend: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Collinsaik:
Na yoruba people spoil this country. how can u conive the north to remove jonathan in the first place becos of how desperate they were to get vp slot. nw see the calamity theve brought upon nigerians

Hmm, Jonathan self worse. He is also clueless and loose.

You can steel 100m dollars beside Jona and he won't even checkmate u. .

Obasanjo still the best amongst them till date. He paid back all our debts and left enough in FRX reserves.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Tedpgrass: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Basicend:
This only thing he knows how to do is to borrow and borrow. . .

Which generation will pay back this monies?

Make una dey learn Chinese now o.

The Chinese after Arab countries are tired of lending to us..
Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Fahdiga(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm urging the leadership of national assembly to speed up this request so live can more bearable for the masses. God bless president Buhari.
English please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by poiZon: 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-seeks-nassemblys-approval-to-borrow-fresh-4bn-e710m/amp
Most of these funds r used to finance npower, conditional cash transfer, trader moni, highway to maradi etc.
We have been used by Gboy buhari and his low-key looters.
Rice, beans and bread don add price, bread now dey like say u dey chop refined foam. E no sweet, no taste...u need do rich tea before u enjoy am.
Buhari e no go better for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by sirwhyteB(m): 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Believe it or not Nigeria is an expired country.

Nothing is working out positively, on daily basis it's getting worse.

Well National Assembly should hurry up and approve it.
So that the government will pay me the peanut they owe me.

Chai! There was a country!

The earlier our leaders divide this country peacefully the better for us.
Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Naijanascam: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
The more you borrow the more you win award
Keep borrowing and keep winning awards

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Basicend: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
KosherChukwu:
Buhari is just busy selling Nigeria to China grin

I don dey learn Chinese bro, make thing no be like shock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Lovenorth: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
He is not the only Nigerian president to borrow money and we know certainly it would be used in the right direction
Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by feedthenation(m): 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
---Borrow, borrow government---
Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by poiZon: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
This euros na for germany or france abi portugal?
Next year we fit see Riyadh or Rand or shilling..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by lereinter(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
This isn't physical attack

buhari is devil incarnate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Livicorp: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Borrowing is now a system of governance in Naija

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by IkemChris(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm urging the leadership of national assembly to speed up this request so live can more bearable for the masses. God bless president Buhari.

grin grin grin My brother one day them go come borrow for your hand too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by project8(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
So your brain has been on a reverse mode before now for you to agree with me on this one. Seek help dear
u don't have to be rude just because I don't always agree with you. We are all entitle to our opinion but don't hurt others just to make your point. Every reasonable Nigerian knows we have a disaster as a president and that doesn't mean we all must resort to insults and being rude before we make our points.
Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by sinola(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
We are finished in this country...this man keeps borrowing per month.
I'm sorry for the next government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Joseph08(m): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Buhari once ruled Nigeria shocked

Stupid people still followed him cry

1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Henzybaba29: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
They send this man to come destroy Nigeria , I swear �

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Fahdiga(m): 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
project8:
u don't have to be rude just because I don't always agree with you. We are all entitle to our opinion but don't hurt others just to make your point. Every reasonable Nigerian knows we have a disaster as a president and that doesn't mean we all must resort to insults and being rude before we make our points.
Don't take everything said on this forum serious. Peace to you dear. Have a nice day
Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Tedpgrass: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Basicend:

Hmm, Jonathan self worse. He is also clueless and loose.

You can steel 100m dollars beside Jona and he won't even checkmate u. .

Obasanjo still the best amongst them till date. He paid back all our debts and left enough in FRX reserves.

Corruption was rampant yes
But the economy was opened up. The tribalistic and or the ethnoreligious divide was not as palpable as it is, now.

People stole but invested back into the economy even as FDI increased. It no longer made sense stealing and keeping in another country when it could be invested here and yield profit. So there was money in the system.. Now the reverse is the case. In 12 months, there's been a circa 30% depreciation in naira value - Black market figures - which is where most people go to due to bureaucratic bottlenecks ... Unbelievable

Buhari has made the business terrain completely uncomfortable and unyielding that FDI has ebbed so low.

He blocked all the borders, put an impresario caricature at the southern ports - thereby killing business for the South... but left the northern borders open for Sahel fighters displaced by the Libyan inferno to invade and systematically perpetrate genocidal attacks in Christian North homelands.

To seal it, he puts a terrorist sympathiser whose name is on the Intel hit list as a digital Lord..

I cry again.. Who have we offended, O Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Jerryherd: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
I watched Minister of Finance talk yesterday and I know Buhari has a target and doesn't freaking care

You must borrow to meet his agenda or forever be in his black book

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by foreverproduct: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
May this president not completely drown this nation in debts!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by Coronavirus1: 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
BORROW BORROW MOST KILL THIS BUHARI YOUR BORROW BORROW HAS MAKE DOLLAR TURN 600 NAIRA TO ONE DOLLAR WHEN YOU PROMISE US $1 EQUS TO 1 NAIRA .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m by kadiri3(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
That is all he is good at, I pity who ever is taking over from the dullard of a Presidiot

with all the u.s debt did any president cry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court: No Troops For Elections / Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce / Patience Jonathan Is Not Hospitalized - Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.