Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office (17848 Views)

Barr Shola Gabriel Contesting For APC National Organising Secretary (Photos) / Buhari Seeks National Assembly’s Approval To Borrow Fresh $4bn, €710m / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
*Barr. Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10m Youths Into APC, Seeks Support As National Organising Secretary*

As the national congress of the ruling APC draws nearer, a leading contender for the office of the National Organising Secretary, Barr. Shola Gabriel has assured that if elected, he will grow the membership strength of the party with about 10 million young people from across the country.

Barr. Gabriel, a legal practitioner says young people are enablers of change in all sector globally, especially with the support of elders, assuring that Nigeria will witness a new dawn in its political environment with his election as the National Organising Secretary of APC in the February national convention.

Addressing a mammoth crowd of supporters in Abuja on Wednesday, the Ekiti born young politician maintained that youths wield a humongous power in the quest for a more inclusive and egalitarian Nigeria, urging that they be given a voice in the country's polity through his election as the National Organising Secretary of APC come February.

Barr. Gabriel who says he has the administrative and experiential capacity to occupy the office urged members of the party to support his ambition.

"I am not only a candidate to beat, I am a Pan-Nigerian in its full regalia. I am from a Ekiti State, my mother from Kebbi and I am married to a beautiful Imo lady.

"I am from every part of the country and I represent all Nigerians. As a youth, I am vibrant intellectually, I am vibrant physically, I will use my young energy to mobilise over 10 million youths into our great party to further solidify its strength.

"This is our time to test the Not-Too-Young-To-Run Bill graciously signed into law by the President. Together we can achieve that. Your support is needed in this refocused campaign for youth inclusion now than ever" he said.

The Barrister at Law has continued to garner support from committees and forums in the party who have encouraged him and expressed confidence in his capacity since declaration of his intention to run for the office of the National Organising Secretary of the APC.

With his antecedents, achievement, visionary mandates and development initiative for the party, he is believed to be a hard nut to crack in the contest.

Barr. Shola Gabriel has continued in his nationwide consultations to ensure that his supporters celebrate his victory in the forthcoming National convention.

Barr Shola is someone who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. His definition of leadership is this: The capacity and the will to rally men and women to a common purpose and the character which inspires confidence.

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1449311-shola-gabriel-vows-to-mobilise-10m-youths-into-apc-seeks-support-as-national-organising-secretary/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by EmzyT: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by EKONGKING: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
Alex got a new Sponsor

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Falzxo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by tutudesz: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Na so una talk say una get millions of members for Anambra O! grin We still dey settle the matter grin
Guy, even APC know say you dey lie grin No make Alex Chop your money O!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
First time we reading about this young man.

Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we are after @[/b],
As sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders know on this forum for years now
We aren't a card carrying member of any political party, we are only for good men and women that will move our nation forward to greater heights.

Come 2023 BGG,
[b]STARBOY
and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Topmaike007:
I like this your combo...

Pls when will APC membership card revalidation exercise end..

I need to collect mine
Our Combo is actually a well selected great Combo to move our nation forward.
That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
We no too know about this APC revalidation tin o.
We are not actually a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria.
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
Now, Zulum has joined the rank.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.
And you don't have to be a party member to do that.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

iHart:
I love this man
We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

PYO : Man of the people.... Sane people we mean.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. kiss

Mexzy4sho:

one can't deny that this combo would be the best to beat currently in Nigeria.
Manna, you make sense for here.
Now, clap for yasef undecided

Crucialgem:

We share the same view man, God bless you, I just hate the way people go about with always saying negative things when good news comes up about our country Nigeria. Most of you guys are the real problem we have in Nigeria
God bless you too crucial gem
You are truly a rare gem on this forum.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Sojebrand(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
This guy's and influencer are 5&6

5 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by money121(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by AFULA(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by petsey(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Omo forget dat tin,,, we don dey wise oooo

4 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by BigSarah(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is he going to create them?

10 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by tradepunter: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Rockyheight: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
You don start with lies. 10million youths indeed

1 Like

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by jeff1993: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
Mtscheeeeeeeee.... Mobilize 10 million youths ..... Na your papa born all of them abi??

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Wokenaija: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2021
I pity the mumu youths wey go follow these criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Paperwhite(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Audio as usual with anything APC.

5 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Another 10million zombies shaa

1 Like

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
He wants to mobilise 10 million hunger ravaged youths?

Shola Gabriel sounds like a scammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Epicji: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by NotBeenPaid: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021

Looks like someone suffering from Microcephaly in the 5th picture.

1 Like

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Omoluabi16(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lol. It's okay to dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
APC and their immaginary millions

9 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Princeton92(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Very pointless and useless another way to pull out cash....

If each governor can build an industry of 50000 capacity in each LGA tell me why it wouldn't curb unemployment in our dear 9ja. When will they think this than wasting cash anyhow

1 Like

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by Kaybanty4u(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2021
Shey dis one get sense like this? People are suffering in the hand of APC and you are talking nonsense again.

10 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by kennieG(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
This oversock bread
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by FLYFIRE(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
May God first RUN his family's life the way bubu is running Nigeria & after he is satisfactory satisfied, he can then begin to think of mobilising others

4 Likes

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by fisayodayo: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Is the head for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by kennieG(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Idi*t. Change kee you der
Re: Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office by casppyjay: 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Is he going to create them?
yea I heard he’s got a plot of land close to eti osa filled with enough clay

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed / Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After / Sacked Senator Atai Aidoko Ali Defies Court, Attends Senate Plenary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.