Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . (3740 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Diary of my German Shepherd... Zeus / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
raphy:
seems like she is fully grown
yes. Her temperament is fully balanced.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2021
harmargedon:
nothing actually. She'll take care of herself. For the first time, you'll not cross her, when you notice it on most occasion it's six months interval. When you notice it six months after, wait till the blood stop coming out, mostly a week after, then you can crosls her.

Good morning bro the term "cross her "please what do you mean ?

It's my first pet so am still learning andi join a pet group am learning alot .
Have a good Friday bro
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by harmargedon: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2021
raphy:

Good morning bro the term "cross her "please what do you mean ?

It's my first pet so am still learning andi join a pet group am learning alot .
Have a good Friday bro
it means to mate. That's finding her a male German Shepherd to mate with.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Robinson155(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
harmargedon:
she's 2years now.

Please share pictures
But m interested in keeping her
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by tblaze007(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2021
raphy:
Good afternoon everyone ,

Please am about to travel tomorrow to see my father who is not feeling so well in the east .
I have a 7 month old German Shepherd she is so friendly ,am looking for where I can keep her like 2 weeks I will be back .

Please advise me everyone.
Thank you.

I can handle that for you I’m in Lagos … LASU area
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by raphy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
tblaze007:

I can handle that for you I’m in Lagos … LASU area
Don't worry thank you very much for your concern I have seen someone
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by adeniran667: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2021
okay
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by Piksel: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
If you have your own house and the dog lives in the yard - no problem, just ask your neighbor to sometimes give the dog water and food. If in an apartment, then this is a problem. You can ask to hold the dog from a neighbor, or give it to a dog shelter for a while.
Re: Where Can I Keep My German Shepherd Am About To Travel . by 685pollyanna: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2021
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Animals You Like as Pets, Apart from Dogs / High Quality Giant Male Rottweiler Needed For Stud Services / With Love - Puppy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.