Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fitch Upgrades Lagos Ratings To AAA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fitch Upgrades Lagos Ratings To AAA (9435 Views)

Datti-Ahmed: Fitch Statistics On Nigeria’s Economic Growth Misleading / Fitch Predicts That Bola Tinubu Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Fitch: Buhari’s CBN Policies May Drag Nigerian Economy Into Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitch Upgrades Lagos Ratings To AAA by Terrence99: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Princeps:
and do you know where exactly the poster's region is how exactly do u know it is in ruins? you are just shooting aimlessly with no basis or facts and due to misguided tribalism hate. pesin when i sure say u no know before? na lugard i blame for this nonsense. everybody just hate each other for very petty reasons. all because the poster came to earn a living in lagos, the poster should not talk about lagos politics, but when election time comes, the lagos politicians you like so much will go and beg everyone including people u claim are slaves to vote for them. we should pretend that lagos was not nigeria's former capital and heavily developed with niger delta oil wealth (NOT YORUBA WEALTH), before the northerners moved the capital to abuja. we should pretend that one abi? you think cocoa money was what financed 3rd mainland bridge that julius berger built? be there deceiving yourself. are you sure the poster is not an employer who created wealth here and has employed your brother? you are clearly immature with the way you comment. make this country quick break make everybody dey im papa house and then we will see which region will develop better. your region is one of the most educated and at the same time the most tribalistic, even worse than the hausa and fulani in tribalism. i know since I am a graduate of Ife.

Obafemi awolowo University which you dropped out of was built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.

Copied
Re: Fitch Upgrades Lagos Ratings To AAA by NairaMaster1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Guyman02:
It means that companies and international businesses will rather invest in Lagos than Nigeria. It also means that Lagos is financially healthier than Nigeria as an economy.
By the time Lagos starts collecting VAT, the rating could be at par with California, New York, Berlin and Singapore etc.

Meanwhile Buhari and Lawal are busy writing to each to keep borrowing every week and reducing our rating instead of thinking out of the box.

Buhari has almajiri mentality of begging up and down.
Re: Fitch Upgrades Lagos Ratings To AAA by Princeps: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Terrence99:

Obafemi awolowo University which you dropped out of was built with cocoa money had traffic lights installed before the entire SE states combined could get a single one.

Lagos had an airport before Nigeria discovered oil. Lagos was developed before Nigeria had oil money and that's why Azikiwe the thief wanted to kill himself over Lagos.

Remember the Lagos FCT was limited to Bar beach area to Ajegunle down to ilupeju, every other place was Western Region. Ikeja wasn't part of it. Today Ikeja has more facilities than the entire SE combined and it wasn't part of the Federal capital.

As at when awolowo flew by helicopter to the SS, the schoolkids he went to their school weren't wearing clothes to school.

Ikeja alone has Adeniyi Jones, Oba Akran, Ogba, Oregun, and many more industrial estates. These were not created with oil money but foresight of Yoruba leaders.

Lagos built the Lekki bridge in 11 months. Not up to a year.
Multiply 11 years by the number of alphabets in Igbo, you have 11x 4 =44.

The bridge built by Yorubas in Lagos within 11 months, the 5 states of your backwards muddy region couldn't do it in 44 years.

Deep down in your innermost mind, I'm sure you're already cursing your mother for not allowing a Yoruba man father you.

Copied
You are a sorry misguided individual full of lies. I wonder how you live a life full with so much hate inside. Las las, we will all die, leave this world and our souls appear before God for judgement, If you like carry your petty hate into your grave. I will live my life peacefully. Your type is beneath me and doesn't bother me. And for the record, I am not Ibo. Nothing you 3 major tribes - Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba has done that has made this country good. Keep on worshipping your corrupt leaders who dont care for you.
Re: Fitch Upgrades Lagos Ratings To AAA by Arnold1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Odumboni: Backlog Of Waste In Lagos To Disappear Soon / Igbos In Lagos Arm Themselves, Chant Eyimba Eyim While Marching Through Streets / Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.