Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere (1876 Views)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere by johhbekeboh09: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
By public transport from Cele bstop (Oshodi-Apapa Expressway),how can i get to Eko Club,Off Bode Thomas Street,Surulere?
Re: Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere by Housing(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
If you are coming from Oshodi, ask for where you can board Lawanson bus, you don't need to cross. From Lawanson bus stop enter bus going to Iponri Costain. You will get that at the Oando filling station in Lawanson [/b]tell the driver you alighting at Eko Club, so that should for Adeniran Ogunsanya[b]. The bolded is very important because the Driver may decide to follow Western Avenue and will to enter another bus. Eko Club is few meters from Adeniran Ogunsanya junction of Bode-Thomas Street.

1 Like

Re: Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere by IceColdVeins(m): 6:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Housing:
If you are coming from Oshodi, ask for where you can board Lawanson bus, you don't need to cross. From Lawanson bus stop enter bus going to Iponri Costain. You will get that at the Oando filling station in Lawanson [/b]tell the driver you alighting at Eko Club, so that should for Adeniran Ogunsanya[b]. The bolded is very important because the Driver may decide to follow Western Avenue and will to enter another bus. Eko Club is few meters from Adeniran Ogunsanya junction of Bode-Thomas Street.
the lawanson route that the poster above mentioned is a long journey.
From Cele bus stop, ask around how to get to ijesha market( very trekable or keke/bike: depending on how hasty you are). From ijesha market, take a small bus to Aguda(very short distance). From Aguda ask around where you can get keke/bus to Costain( tell them you are dropping at Eko Club).
The poster above me is correct but in my opinion, the journey is longer.

2 Likes

Re: Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere by johhbekeboh09: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2021
From Cele i took okada (#200) to masha kilo where i entered korope (#200) plying iponri/costain I alighted in front of Eko Club gate (Bode Thomas Street)
On my return journey however i paid tfare to Cele b/stop #200 (Bode Thomas to Oshodi Apapa expressway(#100) to Cele 100

I thank you all that have spared you precious time in order to input to THREAD!

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Choose To Have Cesarean . . . / If???if???if??? / How Did You Come Across Naira Land For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.