Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband (1955 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2023
Thank you Jesus for this journey that I decided to undertake 26 years ago despite all I was told about the igbo people, I thank you because they proved to be loving, friendly and accommodating. Happy 26th anniversary to me. My husband's dalu nu oo. Chukwu gozie unu

If e pain you scream

#sorynovex

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by MrSegunAdewole: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
only useless dirty Tinubu urchins are fanning hatred among igbos and Yorubas

God punish every Tinubu supporter

15 Likes

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
only useless dirty Tinubu urchins are fanning hatred among igbos and Yorubas

God punish every Tinubu supporter

Those supporters are know to wear torn boxers with holes

#sorrynovex

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Kagawa10: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
See Lagos on their car's plate!

Be saying chigozie there.. if you become unwise and train your children to be reckless untrained stupid children who insult Yoruba while living in Yoruba land, you and your husband and your children will go live in the hateful southeast!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by MuchAdo: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
She's ugly cheesy tongue
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:
See Lagos on their platecard!

Be saying chigozie there.. if you become unwise and train your children to be reckless untrained children who insult Yoruba while living in Yoruba land, you and your husband and your children will go live in the southeast!

Shatap

go and marry and stop spitting with rumpled clothes

#sorrynovex

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:
She's ugly cheesy tongue

Post ya mama

#sorrynovex

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Kagawa10: 8:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Shatap

go and marry and stop spitting with rumpled clothes

#sorrynovex

Marry what exactly? Your mum?

I have said mine o. If she doesn't train her children well or allow them to be insulting Yoruba while living in Yoruba land, she and her husband and her children will go live in the hateful southeast!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by MuchAdo: 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Post ya mama

#sorrynovex

Is the woman your mother grin
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:

Is the woman your mother grin

Try post ya mama we want to confirm something

#sorrynovex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:

Marry what exactly? Your mum?

I have said mine o. If she doesn't train her children well or allow them to be insulting Yoruba while living in Yoruba land, she and her husband and her children will go live in the hateful southeast!

Go and marry and try to dey brush teeth so you no go be like ya papa

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Neddstark: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nothing wrong with Igbo people.
I have screwed and dated many igbo girls and it was fun. Same with many igbos friends i know dating yoruba babes.

Just dont be like the tribalistic bigots claiming Lagos is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Arda1000(m): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:
She's ugly cheesy tongue
keep screaming grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Karemarealty288(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:
She's ugly cheesy tongue

Show us you Mama.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Kagawa10: 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Go and marry and try to dey brush teeth so you no go be like ya papa

#sorrynovex

I asked you already! Marry your mum? grin
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:

Bring ya mother na grin

If e Pain you scream

#sorrynovex
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Kagawa10: 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

If e Pain you scream

#sorrynovex

Lol. Na you e dey pain. Na you dey cry grin
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:

Lol. Na you e dey pain. Na you dey cry grin

No body want to marry you?

#sorrynovex
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by mymadam(m): 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:
She's ugly cheesy tongue

🤭
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Kagawa10: 8:21pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

No body want to marry you?

#sorrynovex

Na ya Mama I wan marry na. Na me dey decide who I will marry unlike you. And na your mama I wan marry grin
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:

I asked you already! Marry your mum? grin

Your dad like to sleep with people wife too ?

#sorrynovex
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:

Na ya Mama I wan marry na. Na me dey decide who I will marry unlike you. And na your mama I wan marry grin

So my mama dey enter ya eyes guy man

But why ya mama come dey unattractive we for like touch am small

#sorrynovex
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by muhammaduyusufu: 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
What goes around comes around. Similar scenario below. Igbo man showers praises on Tinubu.

Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Kagawa10: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Your dad like to sleep with people wife too ?

#sorrynovex

Since na marriage dey chook you for my side, bring ya Mama na cheesy
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Beremx(f): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
MuchAdo:
She's ugly cheesy tongue
she's a beauty in the eyes of her husband. Leave her abeg
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:

Since na marriage dey chook you for my side, bring ya Mama na cheesy

Try dey iron shirt make you fit marry

#sorrynovex
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Kagawa10: 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Sorrynovex:

So my mama dey enter ya eyes guy man

But why ya mama come dey unattractive we for like touch am small

#sorrynovex

My mama no dey stupid na grin
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Sorrynovex: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:

My mama no dey stupid na grin

Your sure ?

#sorrynovex
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by muhammaduyusufu: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Kagawa10:
See Lagos on their car's plate!

Be saying chigozie there.. if you become unwise and train your children to be reckless untrained stupid children who insult Yoruba while living in Yoruba land, you and your husband and your children will go live in the hateful southeast!
She and her husband are enjoying Tinubu's Lagos grin
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by muhammaduyusufu: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beremx:
she's a beauty in the eyes of her husband. Leave her abeg
Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. I have seen several inter tribal marriages between the Igbo and Yoruba and they are all doing well.
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by Beremx(f): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder. I have seen several inter tribal marriages between the Igbo and Yoruba and they are all doing well.
my marriage is inter ethnic too. Bros is Edo from a Muslim background but he's yorubanized 100%. We both speak Yoruba to each other but i speak Igbo to my son.
Re: Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband by muhammaduyusufu: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
Beremx:
my marriage is inter ethnic too. Bros is from Edo but he's yorubanized 100%. We both speak Yoruba to each other but i speak Igbo to my son.
Wow. That's awesome. God bless your union and your family. You are a real detribalized Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Stay In Abusive Relationships / All Gbajabiamila's Family That Is Originated From Lagos State Should Meet Here / Accepting Marital Responsibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.