Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Advice Concerning : My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice Concerning : My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning (223 Views)

Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. / Coronavirus: Azadus Shares His Experience After Recovering From COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning by Ortintin: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Drinking two glasses of water as soon as you wake up is too much, except you are thirsty.

Yes its good to take water when you wake up to boost your body homeostasis but you forgot to do it moderately.

Besides drinking too much water can damage your liver. So when you wake up take 20-30cl of water (thats like one-third or half of pure water sachet) but don't binge on it or drink the whole drum because health experts say so. The widely accepted fact is to drink 8 glass cups of water daily (thats roughly 2 - 3 litres or 200cl - 300cl of water)

Lastly in everything you do be moderate. I know of someone that dies as result of lack of glucose(sugar) in his system. The fact that too much of sugar is not good for the body does not mean you should not take sugar at all atleast 2 teaspoon is ok twice a week. Same goes for other things expert warn you about. For example you can eat red meat twice a week instead of not eating at all or eating it everyday.

Link to original question
https://www.nairaland.com/6749200/experience-after-drinking-2-glass

SegZ24
Re: Advice Concerning : My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning by Ortintin: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Mods i wish pple can know these

(1) (Reply)

Common Mental Disorders And How They Affect People / How Do You Become An Optometrist? How Long Does It Take To Become A Optometrist? / Multiple Studies Show Covid-19 Vaccine Becomes Less Effective After Few Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.