Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Sit-at-home: Watch As Hoodlums Set Bus On Fire In Anambra (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sit-at-home: Watch As Hoodlums Set Bus On Fire In Anambra (video) (352 Views)

One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-at-home: Watch As Hoodlums Set Bus On Fire In Anambra (video) by Visocrate(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
A motorist reportedly had lost his vehicle to unidentified hoodlums in Anambra State earlier on Tuesday.

This is coming as the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) remembers some members said to have been killed through the course of Biafra agitation under Nnamdi Kanu’s leadership.

The group mapped out every 14 September of the year nicked ‘Saboteurs Day’ to pray, mourn and visit bereaved families. It is also followed by indoor moments restraining people from business activities.

Streamed footage somewhere in Anambra State, Namka, the fleeing hoodlums stopped the bus driver and light up the vehicle.

The cause of the ugly incident was not ascertained at the time of filing this report.

Similarly, a Tricyclist had also cried out following a painful experience in Enugu State. The man who did not disclose his name said certain men attacked him and damaged his tricycle.

This is coming barely 72 hours after unknown individuals lit up a landing truck loaded with motor parts in Enugu.

IPOB has since been condemned the regrettable attack described as an act of enemies. They also warned those still embarking on Monday’s suspended sit-at-home order.

Re: Sit-at-home: Watch As Hoodlums Set Bus On Fire In Anambra (video) by Aboks(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
OK
Re: Sit-at-home: Watch As Hoodlums Set Bus On Fire In Anambra (video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Will these solve any problems? always channeling their grievances in the wrong direction
Re: Sit-at-home: Watch As Hoodlums Set Bus On Fire In Anambra (video) by SuperNova33: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Who is now oppressing who... If I was the owner of that bus. I will be smiling and counting heads. Even if it takes 11years. I will never forget.

You try to take my food from my mouth I will do the same to you. Just that you can never see me coming and I will never miss.

You won't even hear the sound. You will just see angels ushering you towards one man with white bearbear.
Re: Sit-at-home: Watch As Hoodlums Set Bus On Fire In Anambra (video) by Blackman7: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Savage beasts
Re: Sit-at-home: Watch As Hoodlums Set Bus On Fire In Anambra (video) by uvie66: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
In Igbos' language any transgression will be met with violence....no second chance. An organization that do not have a rule of law.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Boko-haram Is In Nigeria / Death Toll In Kaduna Attacks Rises To 40 / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped In Kenya, Says Lawyer (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.