Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

‘I Have Nothing To Do With Jerome Anymore’ – Kevin-prince Boateng Slams Brother - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Have Nothing To Do With Jerome Anymore’ – Kevin-prince Boateng Slams Brother (252 Views)

Messi Asked Me If He'll Score Goals Like Ronaldo In Italy - Boateng (Photo) / Kevin-prince Boateng Hails Messi Despite Being A Ronaldo Worshiper / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Nothing To Do With Jerome Anymore’ – Kevin-prince Boateng Slams Brother by solbase10(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ghanaian star Kevin-Prince Boateng has blasted his brother saying he wants nothing to do with him again after the former Bayern star was found guilty of assaulting his ex-girlfriend recently.

Boateng recently appeared in a Munich court for a domestic violence incident that took place in 2018 while he was on holiday with his ex-girlfriend in the Turks and Caicos Islands.

The 2014 FIFA World Cup winner was found guilty and fined €1.8 million for his actions, although he managed to escape a jail sentence.

His brother Kevin-Prince has now insisted he wants nothing to do with him anymore.

“I’ve already distanced myself from Jerome [Boateng] for a long time,” he told Bild.

“I appreciate and respect German law. I despise violence against women.

“I don’t identify with the actions of my brother and therefore I have nothing to do with him anymore.”

Kevin-Prince, who currently plays for Hertha Berlin, has reportedly not spoken to Jerome for a while now.

“Kevin cut ties with Jerome months ago, but this has remained silent until now,” a source told Bild.

“Jerome was always seen as the good and sweet brother, whilst Kevin was seen as a bad boy. However, it is the opposite.”

Source: https://www.completesports.com/i-have-nothing-to-do-with-jerome-anymore-kevin-prince-boateng-slams-brother-after-assaulting-ex-girlfriend/

Re: ‘I Have Nothing To Do With Jerome Anymore’ – Kevin-prince Boateng Slams Brother by Bilabong(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
They where never close... How can two brothers play for two different countries and claim to be close?

See closeness below

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Football Prediction Site / Arsenal Signs 9 Year Old Nigerian Kid / Porto Vs Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.