Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement (1185 Views)

Too Bad, See How Nnamdi Kanu's Laywer Was Slapped By MNK / No Movement For Lagos Workers Living In Ogun — Dapo Abiodun / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by allwell51: 3:28pm On May 31, 2021
Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, obeys the Sit-At-Home order by MNK - No movement

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPik8TLDT30/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iObqvH_5QWA

Cc

lalasticlala

Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by SLAP44: 3:28pm On May 31, 2021
Even all the cockroach, lizard and wall gecko in Biafra stayed indoors today no to talk of humans.

2 Likes

Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2021
Not surprised!

All those areas are villages so its much expected of them to comply with the orders of the hunchback dwarf called Mazi Kanu

The level of education is low in this areas, and same time, poverty rate is high, so you expect many to obey orders.

You cannot expect Enugu people to comply like this, those lots are damn too civilized and enlightened.
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by SLAP44: 3:34pm On May 31, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Not surprised!

All those areas are villages so its much expected of them to comply with the orders of the hunchback dwarf called Mazi Kanu

The level of education is low in this areas, and same time, poverty rate is high, so you expect many to obey orders.

You cannot expect Enugu people to comply like this, those lots are damn to civilized and enlightened.

3 Likes

Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by jlinkd78(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2021
Following
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2021
People being afraid of getting hit by stray bullets is not compliance.
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by funkekemi(f): 3:43pm On May 31, 2021
Even tonimas to osisioma flyover

1 Like

Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by ablejesus26(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2021
Op its you and your cohorts that keeps creating a rift between sensible Igbos and brainwashed ipob thugs.
The sit at home was to honour Our fallen Heros.The people of do it bcus its the right thing not bcus of your outlaws who are being picked up like petty criminals.
The Anambra state Governor honoured the fallen heros and charged the state to do same,does this means he has become an ipob member?
Does this change the fact that the people of Anambra will reject your fraud ipob again by voting in another govt,that stands against your ipob and their destructive mode of operations?
My uncle faught in the war, he and
I did a candle night to honor his friends that died in the war.
Guess what?He is anti ipob to the core.
This is a case of forget the messanger and focus on the message.
Stop being a mischief maker by magnifying the messanger,who i deem fit to call a fraudster let us honor our Dead In peace.

1 Like

Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by funkekemi(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2021
Aba

Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by funkekemi(f): 3:50pm On May 31, 2021
Activist001:
People being afraid of getting hit by stray bullets us not compliance.
be a man for once and stand firm stop acting like you have pussy
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by funkekemi(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
Op its you and your cohorts that keeps creating a rift between sensible Igbos and brainwashed ipob thugs.
The sit at home was to honour Our fallen Heros.The people of do it bcus its the right thing not bcus of your outlaws who are being picked up like petty criminals.
The Anambra state Governor honoured the fallen heros and charged the state to do same,does this means he has become an ipob member?
Does this change the fact that the people of Anambra will reject your fraud ipob again by voting in another govt,that stands against your ipob and their destructive mode of operations?
Stop being a mischief maker by magnifying the messanger,who i deem fit to call a fraudster let us honor our Dead In peace.
continue lying to yourself, picture of you and your uncle or we donbelivit
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
be a man for once and stand firm stop acting like you have pussy
I thought you would call me a Fulani or 30k BMC. Una don tire for that insult?
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:
Thank you. This is where I also stand.

These IPOB lunatics on this forum are really giving Igbos a bad rep and it's sickening.
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by funkekemi(f): 4:03pm On May 31, 2021
Activist001:

stand one place
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by funkekemi(f): 4:03pm On May 31, 2021
Activist001:

stand one place tongue
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by ablejesus26(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
continue lying to yourself, picture of you and your uncle or we donbelivit

You are entitled to what you intend to believe.
I am not the type to posting any pictures or videos on social media thats not business inclined.

The message is clear stop projecting the messanger,for the messanger is not worthy of anything Just.
I asked one of your brainwashed cohort here a very simple question,do you mind me asking you.
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by SonofLothbrok: 4:18pm On May 31, 2021
ablejesus26:

You should bow your head in shame and take it that you have been defeated. You are not igbo or a Biafran. Whether IPOB or non IPOB; we are brothers in arms and we honor our heroes.
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by Egalitarian1: 4:20pm On May 31, 2021
Presently in Anambra and it's 100% compliance, politics aside.
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by ablejesus26(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2021
SonofLothbrok:

You should bow your head in shame and take it that you have been defeated. You are not igbo or a Biafran. Whether IPOB or non IPOB; we are brothers in arms and we honor our heroes.

You are the one who is a big dissappointment.
I am more Igbo than you can ever be in this life and 600 yrs to come.
Hypcrite like you,The op is trying to paint a picture that Igbo falls under the command of some outlaws,thats petty.
We honor the dead bcus its the right thing to do not bcus its was an order by a fraudster and his group of brainwashed trouble makers,of which you appear to be one of.
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by Sicilyjoe: 6:34pm On May 31, 2021
funkekemi:
Aba

Where in aba is this ?
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by SonofLothbrok: 2:59am On Jun 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are the one who is a big dissappointment.
I am more Igbo than you can ever be in this life and 600 yrs to come.
Hypcrite like you,The op is trying to paint a picture that Igbo falls under the command of some outlaws,thats petty.
We honor the dead bcus its the right thing to do not bcus its was an order by a fraudster and his group of brainwashed trouble makers,of which you appear to be one of.

And who are the outlaw!! IPOB?! My friend go and sit down. If you claimed you're more igbo than i am, then you should have known the sit at home order started with IPOB. And it is a protest.
You have never for once given Nnamdi Kanu a token, so i still find it hard to understand how he managed to brain wash and defraud you.
I have meet people like you and people like you are the set of rotten branch that can be found in every tree.
Re: Osisioma, Anambra, Owerri, Obeys The Sit-at-home Order By MNK - No Movement by ablejesus26(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2021
SonofLothbrok:

And who are the outlaw!! IPOB?! My friend go and sit down. If you claimed you're more igbo than i am, then you should have known the sit at home order started with IPOB. And it is a protest.
You have never for once given Nnamdi Kanu a token, so i still find it hard to understand how he managed to brain wash and defraud you.
I have meet people like you and people like you are the set of rotten branch that can be found in every tree.

You are such a dullard.
So if ipob are not outlaws why are they being picked up like bunch of criminals??.
The only problematic brainwashed thugs are you and your cohorts that keeps doing things that will put Igboland and the innocent citizens in danger,for a struggle that reeks of fraud and personal agenda.
Giving accolades to fraudster whose only achievement is sending young men to their early graves for a sold out struggle, would make me a rebel to Igboland.
Giving accolades to someone who called killers bringing unrest to Igboland angels would make me a rebel.
I am not a brainwashed useless person like you.

(1) (Reply)

Kidnap attempt foiled by motorists in Lugbe, Abuja / US Lawmakers Stop $875m Military Equipment Sale To Nigeria Over Human Right Abus / Peter Obi On Their Faces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.