Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World (21605 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Kingcalls: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2021
paulolee:

no lies but lukaku also gat a case bcoz he had bin consistent in Italy n now doing it in EPL...both leagues hard o but the others too have been on good ride of form, unlike dt scammer in Manchester..
I no call any names oo....

Does ur brain function at all or are u just fooling urself.... u are a pureeeee hater... Ronaldo scored 60 league goals in the 2 seasons compared to lukakus 47 goals in the same serie a.... I will stop replying u cos u don't reason like a human being... u are a hater

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by maxiart2(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Lewandoski is the best.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by whippersnapper(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Lukaku wey dey do leg over forget ball for back. The guy sucks in a one on one encounter with defenders. Wetin dey help am na be say him get speed. lukaku no even dey top ten. For where haaland, benzema, Kane and suarez dey

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Christiansen(m): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2021
yrex01:
when did timo dominated bundesliga? Bros lukaku good but he no reach lewandoski, Harland, benzema and Kane

Werner didn't dominate what? Guy shut up of you nor knw wetin to talk. That year na only messi, Ronaldo and Lewandowski get goals pass am just shut. Lukaku and haaland no be mate. If haaland come epl, he go turn Sancho or even werner same with lewandoski.
The only two wey I fit agree say maybe good pass am na lewa and benzema. Kane has been shit this season and I clearly said "currently".
Haaland is no where near lukaku
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Christiansen(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Gabkosh:
Yet, bayern keep smashing all of you in the EPL. Competitive indeed.

You all? Didn't Liverpool whoop their ass both home and away in the UCL?
The reason they whooped Chelsea was bcus Chelsea had a very useless coach in lampard
Tottenham are absolute shit so I wasn't surprised to see dem spanked
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by yrex01(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Christiansen:

Werner didn't dominate what? Guy shut up of you nor knw wetin to talk. That year na only messi, Ronaldo and Lewandowski get goals pass am just shut. Lukaku and haaland no be mate. If haaland come epl, he go turn Sancho or even werner same with lewandoski.
The only two wey I fit agree say maybe good pass am na lewa and benzema. Kane has been shit this season and I clearly said "currently".
I said keep shut, if Harland come to epl to turn to Werner ? Auba won d golden boot in his full season n this guy na lewandoski pikin for bundesliga. Werner only dominate in his club not bundesliga. The likes of hazard, bale, fabregas n many great players leaving epl for these league always came out to be flop only few succeeded in these leagues yet y’all be shouting competitive league. Maybe I’m even arguing with some that just started watching match wen cr7 makes Madrid move. Ire ooo

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Kingcalls: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Christiansen:

I dont agree with u...watch the way that guy takes his goals and the way he positions himself... infact , he is the only one that can challenge Lewandowski to the European golden boot .... that guy will end up as Lewandowskis replacement...just watch ... he is the only one capable of breaking Ronaldos champions league goal record... 21 goals in the CL at the age of 21 ...imagine if he keeps up with this form in the next decade and joins a team like bayern or Madrid...he will shatter Ronaldo's record ooo
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by yrex01(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2021
walozanga:

Do u think it's easy to leave seria a , enter epl and still banging goals. That's wat Kaka calculated. Even messi dey find am hard to score
Bros if kaka calculate it the way u think that mean say d guy Dey bias. It’s just 4 matches n 4 goals while CR7 played 2 matches n 3 Goals. You n him should go n rest abeg
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Resurgent2016: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Maybe no 3 or even 4.........Lewandoski, Benzema, Mbappe & Haland are better than him interms of finishing

Haaland is not such a top finisher, the league and the team helps a lot. When he eventually moves next year , you will see it.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by dfrost: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2021
paulolee:

no lies but lukaku also gat a case bcoz he had bin consistent in Italy n now doing it in EPL...both leagues hard o but the others too have been on good ride of form, unlike dt scammer in Manchester..
I no call any names oo....

paulolee sometimes dey hide your hate na cheesy
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by dfrost: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

Does ur brain function at all or are u just fooling urself.... u are a pureeeee hater... Ronaldo scored 60 league goals in the 2 seasons compared to lukakus 47 goals in the same serie a.... I will stop replying u cos u don't reason like a human being... u are a hater

Pick your fight my brother. paulolee doesn't fail to show his hatred for Ronaldo at any slightest provocation. Let it slide.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by IbileIfe: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Lukaku can't dribble and has no class or style. Just like Rashidi Yekini, once you give him the ball he uses force to go for goal.

I prefer strikers with class and style.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Xfemt(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Winningbot:

2 games at their new clubs and "Finished Ronaldo" already has 3 goals while "Best Player in the world" Messi at the best team in Europe still on 0 goals. ����
I don’t know why they hate cr7

Na wa for them oh
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by OJEEMAH(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Haaland is not such a top finisher, the league and the team helps a lot. When he eventually moves next year , you will see it.
Has he moved and failed in another league? Let's stop with the assumption and give him the benefit of doubt based on his current performance in the last 2years.

He was UCL top scorer last season abi na bundes liga clubs e take win am?

Check his goal to game ratio

I still don't understand why EPL supporters feel England is the standard to measure good player. A league that produced just one FIFA/Balon D'or winner in 30years.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Christiansen(m): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

I dont agree with u...watch the way that guy takes his goals and the way he positions himself... infact , he is the only one that can challenge Lewandowski to the European golden boot .... that guy will end up as Lewandowskis replacement...just watch ... he is the only one capable of breaking Ronaldos champions league goal record... 21 goals in the CL at the age of 21 ...imagine if he keeps up with this form in the next decade and joins a team like bayern or Madrid...he will shatter Ronaldo's record ooo

I also don't agree with you. In the UCL, they've been playing average to below average teams
When they played against the likes of city and other bigger teams, he was nowhere to be found just like mbappe. Look, I'm not saying he's not good because of that. What I'm saying is, the Bundesliga and playing against below par teams and players made him look like the real deal. He's good but not as good as people make him look. Werner dominated that bundesliga. Havertz was playing like prime messi in there. Sancho looked like he was the incarnate of hazard. Pulisic was said to be the best youngster you'll ever find reason Chelsea splashed £70m on him and even splashed a higher amount of Havertz.
Werner and Havertz both admitted that bundesliga is nowhere near epl
Pls go watch these players in bundesliga especially werner and Havertz, they were dominating it and were making football look very easy. It all changed when they got to epl.
Imagine werner that scored 30+ goals in by germany managed only 6 in Epl lolzzzzz.

The batshuayi who is found it extremely difficult to make the bench of Chelsea, crystal palace and other teams he played for in epl, went to Bundesliga and automatically set the league on fire.

Haaland is good but he's not proven.
I will pick lukaku ahead of him anytime, anyday

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Lukaku over the likes of lewandoski and haaland because he scored 4 goals for chelsea grin
I just weak o. The way some people reason Sha. Lukaku bawo?
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by aluyapreston: 8:17am On Sep 16, 2021
Winningbot:

2 games at their new clubs and "Finished Ronaldo" already has 3 goals while "Best Player in the world" Messi at the best team in Europe still on 0 goals. ����

1 start girl get shame

Ronaldo will not go anywhere. How e wan take start? by sitting at the box? Nothing has changed if that is the case.

Like Roy Keane said "even with Ronaldo, Utd aren't winning the League"

Ronaldo game contribution too poor. You score 1 and dey score your team two. Man utd go fit even pass Group stage like this?
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Depressed101: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
getat??

[s]What for?? Despite you old age, you can't relate with people without hostility?

England is not the standard to determine who is good and who isn't. England this, England that yet only Madrid get UCL pass all English teams combine.............How many world footballer England don produce in the last 40year??

Hazard & Coutinho wey never pick for more than 3 years in Spain no be from England.

Oga, widen you soccer knowledge and stop the needless hype[/s].
EPL is the best football league in the world..? Yes or No
Your answer will determine if you know football or not
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Eillyeillz(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Bahamas95:
If it's Lewandoski, Harry Kane, Aguero, Cavani I will understand, who da fvck is Haaland?.....A player that hasn't even proven himself enough is who some people are buzzing about.

Haaland As a 21 Year old = 114 Goals. That says a lot.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Eillyeillz(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Masterdazhem:
Haland is the number one finisher right now, kids a beast!

You know football.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by OJEEMAH(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Depressed101:

EPL is the best football league in the world..? Yes or No
Your answer will determine if you know football or not
Your inability to dispute my claims with credible facts speaks volume.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by jaynom009: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Maybe no 3 or even 4.........Lewandoski, Benzema, Mbappe & Haland are better than him interms of finishing
you is jealous niqqa he's the best right now
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Kingcalls: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Christiansen:

I also don't agree with you. In the UCL, they've been playing average to below average teams
When they played against the likes of city and other bigger teams, he was nowhere to be found just like mbappe. Look, I'm not saying he's not good because of that. What I'm saying is, the Bundesliga and playing against below par teams and players made him look like the real deal. He's good but not as good as people make him look. Werner dominated that bundesliga. Havertz was playing like prime messi in there. Sancho looked like he was the incarnate of hazard. Pulisic was said to be the best youngster you'll ever find reason Chelsea splashed £70m on him and even splashed a higher amount of Havertz.
Werner and Havertz both admitted that bundesliga is nowhere near epl
Pls go watch these players in bundesliga especially werner and Havertz, they were dominating it and were making football look very easy. It all changed when they got to epl.
Imagine werner that scored 30+ goals in by germany managed only 6 in Epl lolzzzzz.

The batshuayi who is found it extremely difficult to make the bench of Chelsea, crystal palace and other teams he played for in epl, went to Bundesliga and automatically set the league on fire.

Haaland is good but he's not proven.
I will pick lukaku ahead of him anytime, anyday

But aubumeyang is doing well in the EPL...I think the teams these players join matters...I think players like Halaand, werner, harvertz , pulisic will do better in man u , man city or Liverpool
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by jaynom009: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Bahamas95:
If it's Lewandoski, Harry Kane, Aguero, Cavani I will understand, who da fvck is Haaland?.....A player that hasn't even proven himself enough is who some people are buzzing about.
he won ucl golden boot last season how else do u want him to prove himself
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by OJEEMAH(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2021
jaynom009:
you is jealous niqqa he's the best right now
on what basis? Compare his performance with Lewy
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by jaynom009: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
on what basis? Compare his performance with Lewy
that's bundesliga man
lukaku delivers getting lesser or no services from his front three patners
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by OJEEMAH(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2021
jaynom009:

that's bundesliga man
lukaku delivers getting lesser or no services from his front three patners
And what if its bundes liga? Aubameyang and KDB joined from Bundes liga too.

Tell us how Hazard & Coutinho flopped in Spain since you guys think EPL is the standard

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Christiansen(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Kingcalls:

But aubumeyang is doing well in the EPL...I think the teams these players join matters...I think players like Halaand, werner, harvertz , pulisic will do better in man u , man city or Liverpool

Aubameyang had experience already before he left, he was already proven. He had played Hundreds of times against big teams in the UCL. So joining the EPL, it wasn't difficult for him to adapt.
You just cannot compare him to all these young players. If haaland stays in bundesliga for 3-4 seasons before leaving, then he should do well in the EPL. If he leaves now, he'll flop just like the rest youngsters.
I even remember barca splashed £120m on a young ousman dembele. But today he's playing dogshit.

Yeah like Sancho is currently doing well at united..... Abi?
Havertz is currently playing well. Lampard killed the confidence of werner and I doubt if he's gonna regain it. He should be loaned out
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Le2money(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Bro, EPL is bad ooo.....see the caliber of players that came from Germany to England and they have not been performing excellently....example is Werner and Sancho...even Harvert got his form back very late ....so don't ever compare German league with EPL oo

hatakekakashi:

Lukaku over the likes of lewandoski and haaland because he scored 4 goals for chelsea grin
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by hatakekakashi: 8:59am On Sep 16, 2021
federal9:

You are being shallow in reasoning. I hope you remember he carried the league with Inter Milan, and he was perfect.

He came to Chelsea and has been scoring fantastic goals. When you put hatred first before reasoning, its result is like what you commented.

You can abuse me if you like, but it is better you learn so as to be a critical thinker.
Carrying the league with Inter is not enough to make him the best striker in the world. He's not the first to win the league. Being a striker is mostly about scoring goals and as far as am concerned, he isn't better than lewandoski and haaland in that aspect.

Why should I abuse you, we are just here to educate ourselves, no hard feelings
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by hatakekakashi: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Le2money:
Bro, EPL is bad ooo.....see the caliber of players that came from Germany to England and they have not been performing excellently....example is Werner and Sancho...even Harvert got his form back very late ....so don't ever compare German league with EPL oo

True talk bro, but lewandoski was the highest goal scorer in last UCL. Players like Lewandoski has proved themselves over the years time and time again. Lukaku is just finding his feet after having underperformed in the past. I don't think we should start calling him the best striker in the world too soon
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by DJInfluence: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Guess he hasn't seen Lewandowski played. That guy is a goal machine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo scores on his record 200th international cap for Portugal / Liverpool Line Up Steven Gerrard As Potential Replacement For Jurgen Klopp / Referees Body, PGMOL Accepts VAR Calls Against West Ham And Newcastle Were Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.