Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World (21590 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Isobug: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Maybe no 3 or even 4.........Lewandoski, Benzema, Mbappe & Haland are better than him interms of finishing
Lewandowski, Mbappe and Halaand, I concur but for Benzema I disagree. Meanwhile Mbappe isn't a Striker but a winger, so we are left with Halaand and Lewandowski. Lukaku needs to keep this form for at least middle of the season to get in as number one let's watch and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by lymelyte(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2021
C2020:
Na so Tammy Abraham start
nor mind dem.. Wen d drought go start na..dem go begin to complain
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by OJEEMAH(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Isobug:

Lewandowski, Mbappe and Halaand, I concur but for Benzema I disagree. Meanwhile Mbappe isn't a Striker but a winger, so we are left with Halaand and Lewandowski. Lukaku needs to keep this form for at least middle of the season to get in as number one let's watch and see
Mbappe plays from the flank when there's a center forward (Cavani/Icardi) in the line up.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Phiniter(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2021
true
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by femi4: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Seconded
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Lekan239(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2021
yrex01:
when did timo dominated bundesliga? Bros lukaku good but he no reach lewandoski, Harland, benzema and Kane
benzema and kane yes, but that halaand and lewa na scam. Lawandoski is good sha, but every striker is good in bundusliga

3 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Depressed101: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Maybe no 3 or even 4.........Lewandoski, Benzema, Mbappe & Haland are better than him interms of finishing
getat, they should come to England and recreate their fit

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by brosom(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2021
My legend kaka grin

Friends call me kaka back then because they believe I have similar skills with the legend grin.

I miss u my football hero, long life and good health is all I pray for u in Christ name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Lekan239(m): 6:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Gabkosh:
Yet, bayern keep smashing all of you in the EPL. Competitive indeed.
and they are winning the champions League every year. Wat do u expect when their league is very less competitive and they enjoy themselve in every matches. They are probably well rested and reserve before any champions League games. You want to compare that with a premier League team who played wolves/Everton the previous Sunday before champions League night, and the next Saturday after champions League night they will face Tottenham/Aston villa

3 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Lekan239(m): 6:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Gabkosh:
and they are winning the champions League every year abi. Wat do u expect when their league is very less competitive and they enjoy themselve in every matches. They are probably well rested and reserve before any champions League games. You want to compare that with a premier League team who played wolves/Everton the previous Sunday before champions League night, and the next Saturday after champions League night they will face Tottenham/Aston villa

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2021
But FIFA rated him 88 in fifa22!

He should be rated atleast 90.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Didier Drogba "Another reason why I always tell people to BELIEVE in their dreams and work hard to turn them into reality
Forever proud of you @RomeluLukaku9 �

3 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by deebrownneymar: 6:46am On Sep 16, 2021
If Kaka truly stated this then he must have been very high.
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by IdJack(m): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Reserved my comment
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by mrkings84(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2021
LUKAKU WILL DEFINITELY BECOME THE BEST.

UP BLUES!!

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by federal9: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Lukaku over the likes of lewandoski and haaland because he scored 4 goals for chelsea grin

You are being shallow in reasoning. I hope you remember he carried the league with Inter Milan, and he was perfect.

He came to Chelsea and has been scoring fantastic goals. When you put hatred first before reasoning, its result is like what you commented.

You can abuse me if you like, but it is better you learn so as to be a critical thinker.

2 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by walozanga(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2021
yrex01:
when did timo dominated bundesliga? Bros lukaku good but he no reach lewandoski, Harland, benzema and Kane

Do u think it's easy to leave seria a , enter epl and still banging goals. That's wat Kaka calculated. Even messi dey find am hard to score

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by OJEEMAH(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Depressed101:
getat, they should come to England and recreate their fit
getat??

What for?? Despite you old age, you can't relate with people without hostility?

England is not the standard to determine who is good and who isn't. England this, England that yet only Madrid get UCL pass all English teams combine.............How many world footballer England don produce in the last 40year??

Hazard & Coutinho wey never pick for more than 3 years in Spain no be from England.

Oga, widen you soccer knowledge and stop the needless hype.

8 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Ofolete: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2021
fourboys:
Chelsea fans like this kind news ehh
Who will not like this kind news

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by sogy2: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2021
I see that most of you just watch football but do not understand the game. Someone said the best striker he did not say the best footballer and here you are mentioning CR7 who is a winger in his own view.
Even as a winger a competes with the so call strikers in the world. Let me just name a few of the strikers that we have in the game of football may be that will help you guys a bit.

1. Lewandoski
2. Benzema
3. Aguero
4. Haland
5. Aubamanyang
6. Kane
7. Verdy
8. Lukaku
9. Gabriel Jesus
10. Firmino
11. Brigthwate

Few examples of a winger are;
1. CR7
2. Messi
3. Salah
4. Bale
5. Neymar
6. Sterling

So when this guys bang goals ahead of the so called point men I think they deserve accolade.

6 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Allison012: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Gabkosh:
The same Bayern, Liverpool trashed in 2019.??

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by vickydevoka(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Please remove all those name except lawandoski. Bcus lawandoski is a goal machine. Mpabbe is a very poor finisher
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Pclemenza: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2021
C2020:
Na so Tammy Abraham start
grin grin
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by vickydevoka(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Coming from one time MOST HANDSOME player on the planet..who also demystified the round leather game.
Kaka to me is not handsome buh beautiful. I don't consider those that look like women handsome. Men have de criteria of being handsome. Kaka has no masculine build up at all

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by jeffsummers(m): 7:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Isobug:

Bros lukaku can never be better than benzema. Lukaku only picked form when he joined inter. He was a flop at man u and chelsea then. Benzema has always been good from his days at lyon. Thats over 10 years. Benzema's goals and records speak for himself. Meanwhile lukaku has never out scored benzema in any season. Benzema has more goals and assits more than lukaku. Even this season he has 5goals and 4 assits thats more than lukaku. BENZEMA NO BE LUKAKU MATE

5 Likes

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by vickydevoka(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2021
sogy2:
I see that most of you just watch football but do not understand the game. Someone said the best striker he did not say the best footballer and here you are mentioning CR7 who is a winger in his own view.
Even as a winger a competes with the so call strikers in the world. Let me just name a few of the strikers that we have in the game of football may be that will help you guys a bit.

1. Lewandoski
2. Benzema
3. Aguero
4. Haland
5. Aubamanyang
6. Kane
7. Verdy
8. Lukaku
9. Gabriel Jesus
10. Firmino
11. Brigthwate

Few examples of a winger are;
1. CR7
2. Messi
3. Salah
4. Bale
5. Neymar
6. Sterling

So when this guys bang goals ahead of the so called point men I think they deserve accolade.
Oga calm down. C.r7 is a striker in man u. Take it or leave it. Messi is an AMF

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by SunnyOG738(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2021
The only reason i love Chelsea fans is..... Them too get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Bigredmachine: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2021
in my own humble and arguably opinion though... he is only second to Robert Lewandowski
Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Kingcalls: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2021
paulolee:
on current form, he is d best...conquered italy n still doing same in EPL..
the gee is on form n I pray he keeps scoring

I justvdont know the way u guys reason... I can bet if he said Ronaldo, u will oppose him...now tell me what lukaku did that Ronaldo dintvdo better.... lukaku scored 24 goals in 36 games for champions inter last season , 4 goals in the Euros in 5 games for Belgium, 2 goals in 2 games in world cup qualifiers, 3 goals in 3 games in the EPL and one goal in one game in the CL.... Ronaldo scored 29 goals in 31 games in the serie a for a distabilized juve team that finished 4th ...5 goals in 4 games in the euros , 2 goals in a game in world cup qualifiers and 2 gaols in a game in the EPL and a goal in a game in the champions league all at 36 yrs of age

Now back to the topic, how is lukaku better than Lewandowski, halaand and mbappe??

1 Like

Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by Ubdavis(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2021
youngberry001:
mtcheeeeeeew undecided

kaka dey smoke Oshogbo weed

This is what u see, when u allow sentement to overshadow u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ansu Fati Gets Spanish Citizenship / Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi / Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.