Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them (1001 Views)

Join The Whatsapp Group, If You Know You Love Inside Life Kind Of Parties. / Medical Student(m) Needs Frndship Wit A Lady That Culd Lead To Relatnship / Friends Wit Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Spaxon(f): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You have to grease my palms to hear any funny stories. cheesy

leopards never change their spots grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Spaxon:

leopards never change their spots grin
Now, they do. grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Spaxon(f): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Now, they do. grin
fine, name it will you
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Spaxon:
fine, name it will you
$100, that's a fair price.
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Spaxon(f): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
$100, that's a fair price.
you'd better turn yourself in to inter pol

before we get another version of hushpuppi in you.

anyways lets strike the deal
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Spaxon:

you'd better turn yourself in to inter pol

before we get another version of hushpuppi in you.

anyways lets strike the deal
Lol, what funny story would you like to hear Calabar girl? cheesy
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by zexy2030(m): 5:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Missraine90 and angelEmade
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Coolgent(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Spaxon pearlqueen halimasadiya
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Spaxon(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, what funny story would you like to hear Calabar girl? cheesy

all your stories with the ladies, i know u have great conquest stories. abi ur charm failed this time grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Lilsameey: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
Nawaoooo, see as this thread kon dey make person feel lonely. grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Spaxon:

all your stories with the ladies, i know u have great conquest stories. abi ur charm failed this time grin
Lol, now I know Spaxon is mistaking me for someone else. cheesy

I am one of the officiating ministers at Shiloh 2021. I share good news not Conquest stories. grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Spaxon(f): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, now I know Spaxon is mistaking me for someone else. cheesy

I am one of the officiating ministers at Shiloh 2021. I share good news not Conquest stories. grin
sshhhh. the way you're saying it sef. we'll catch you easily. oyanna make i believe you but e get one babe wey come do christmas, dem say she from malaysia come.. her mama na she de drive that blue venza for street... incase oooo grin grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Spaxon:

sshhhh. the way you're saying it sef. we'll catch you easily. oyanna make i believe you but e get one babe wey come do christmas, dem say she from malaysia come.. her mama na she de drive that blue venza for street... incase oooo grin grin
Who Malaysia babe Epp? grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by angelEmade: 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
zexy2030:
Missraine90 and angelEmade
grin Bro na me dey on top her account now. She came back from school not long ago. Shower her ur message just now and she smiled...
Bro... Imade doesnt do boys oooooo
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by zexy2030(m): 1:49am On Jan 09, 2022
angelEmade:
grin Bro na me dey on top her account now. She came back from school not long ago. Shower her ur message just now and she smiled...
Bro... Imade doesnt do boys oooooo
She can do men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Automated Matchmaker / Fun Luvin Lagos Chicks - Matured Minds / Will I Ever Get Married? I Hate My Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.