Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them (992 Views)

Join The Whatsapp Group, If You Know You Love Inside Life Kind Of Parties. / Medical Student(m) Needs Frndship Wit A Lady That Culd Lead To Relatnship / Friends Wit Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by onlyson16(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mine is (1)slawormiir.aka damn Nigga. isoright...... reason the guy is a real nigga. he 's not here to drag anthing. no tribal symptons. he got not time for any shits, he always say his mind and move-on. he doesnt care what others may say concerning his opinion... mr damn nigga i love u. i wish to av dinner with u any day...two wishes for u mr damn niggar, long life and good health.......(2) Bkayy. this guy is well educated and not ready to accept any shit, he is a good researcher, he believed in fact and in truth what about reality the guy is just too good i love him. he's always talking sense. 2 wishes for Bkayy. more wisdom locate u and good health. the last person is Frowland..the only guy who believed in tommorow . he derive joy from helping others. he is a gift to mankind and humanity. he is a helper to those in need. the guy is just awsome I love u so much i wish to av dinner with u some day.u will never die young i pray and u shall live long amen.i will come back to mention the 3 i wish to see in hell

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by FakeUnity: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
I love every pro-Biafran. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by onlyson16(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Note. I didnt love d 3 because of their tribe moreover i must not hate the remaining 3 for their tribe. Stay toned
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by onlyson16(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:
reasons bro. Why?
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Madmohamed1: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
onlyson16:
Mine is (1)slawormiir.aka damn Nigga. isoright...... reason the guy is a real nigga. he 's not here to drag anthing. no tribal symptons. he got not time for any shits, he always say his mind and move-on. he doesnt care what others may say concerning his opinion... mr damn nigga i love u. i wish to av dinner with u any day...two wishes for u mr damn niggar, long life and good health.......(2) Bkayy. this guy is well educated and not ready to accept any shit, he is a good researcher, he believed in fact and in truth what about reality the guy is just too good i love him. he's always talking sense. 2 wishes for Bkayy. more wisdom locate u and good health. the last person is Frowland..the only guy who believed in tommorow . he derive joy from helping others. he is a gift to mankind and humanity. he is a helper to those in need. the guy is just awsome I love u so much i wish to av dinner with u some day.u will never die young i pray and u shall live long amen.i will come back to mention the 3 i wish to see in hell
get me omenka I want to have dinner with him. So I will have sometime to pit sense into his Head
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by samuel051: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mosdii and TheGidRedpiller

1 Like

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Arda1000(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:
same here

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by SlayerForever: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
Chief Idiko1.

Loveth360.

Chinolization and Inlandtaipan! This two men ehn...alili grin grin grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Arda1000(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
The only person I want to catch for a dinner in a secure room is Udene grin

1 Like

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
1. Spaxon; There's something special about this lady I would love to know... Jovial, Playful, and always keep to her space.... And oh, she's one of the few Beautiful ladies I secretly admire in this forum.

2. wizygreat2000; This dude is the kind of supportive friend you need around you... Whether in good times or bad times, wizygreat2000 is always there.

3. Kriss216; Kriss has over time proven to be more than a friend to me, as a matter of fact, I see him as a brother and I really do appreciate the friendship we share.

Notable Mentions;

Munzy14; Baba has been a friend for years now, we respect each other very well and he is one dude that understands how I roll here, he is also one of the few intelligent Nairalanders I have seen.

Garfield; We might be at the opposite side when it comes to political discussions, but I feel he is a very nice and smart dude. Sometimes, I do Imagine him as the governor of Rivers State, while I am the Governor of Delta State.... Na everyday president go dey call us for settlement. grin

TonyeBarcanista; Baba of Dem all, I would even throw a party for him sef, the love I have for this man ehn, nor be here. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by seedgreen(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Udene
MummyTea
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Davash222(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
1. Spaxon; There's something special about this lady I would love to know... Jovial, Playful, and always keep to her space.... And oh, she's one of the few Beautiful ladies I secretly admire in this forum.

2. wizygreat2000; This dude is the kind of supportive friend you need around you... Whether in good times or bad times, wizygreat2000 is always there.

3. Kriss216; Kriss has over time proven to be more than a friend to me, as a matter of fact, I see him as a brother and I really do appreciate the friendship we share.
One love, brother.

Remember, I owe some banny with succulent bum bum and scintillating breast any time you hit Bongo city.

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:

One love, brother.

Remember, I owe some banny with succulent bum bum and scintillating breast any time you hit Bongo city.
Kriss?

You ehn... grin

Munzy14 dey dull my style, I enter Town some weeks back, Baba nor even donate any material for me to relax with all through my stay.

1 Like

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Davash222(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Kriss?

You ehn... grin

Munzy14 dey dull my style, I enter Town some weeks back, Baba nor even donate any material for me to relax with all through my stay.
For real

Munzy no try at all. Big laxity.

Try holla me next time, make I tanana you with sumptuous kola.

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:

For real

You get this kind spec for me?

1 Like

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Davash222(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Bro, this one still dey trek where better bannys dey with heavy duty .

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:

Bro, this one still dey trek where better bannys dey with heavy duty .
My God!!!!

I go leave Warri come stay for Owerri oh...

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Munzy14(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
1. Spa.xon; There's something special about this lady I would love to know... Jovial, Playful, and always keep to her space.... And oh, she's one of the few Beautiful ladies I secretly admire in this forum.

2. wizy.great2000; This dude is the kind of supportive friend you need around you... Whether in good times or bad times, wizygreat2000 is always there.

Notable Mentions;

Munzy.14; Baba has been a friend for years now, we respect each other very well and he is one dude that understands how I roll here, he is also one of the few intelligent Nairalanders I have seen.

Garf.ield; We might be at the opposite side when it comes to political discussions, but I feel he is a very nice and smart dude. Sometimes, I do Imagine him as the governor of Rivers State, while I am the Governor of Delta State.... Na everyday president go dey call us for settlement. grin

Tonye.Barcanista; Baba of Dem all, I would even throw a party for him sef, the love I have for this man ehn, nor be here. cheesy
Jay man....one love brotherly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Jay man....one love brotherly...
Greetings sir....

I go soon enter Owerri again, Kriss has promised to do that Which you have refused to do.
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Munzy14(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
Davash222:

For real

grin grin

No more Ukwu in owerri....Un gun known men ti take over...cheesy
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Munzy14(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Greetings sir....

I go soon enter Owerri again, Kriss has promised to do that Which you have refused to do.
Kriss never do finish na share he want share give you abii...

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Munzy14(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Munzy14:

Kriss never do finish na share he want share give you abii...
Let me call him so you can explain what you mean by that statement.

Cc; Davash222
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by FakeUnity: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
onlyson16:
reasons bro. Why?

Pro-Biafrans are the only sensible people in this contraption who can see beyond their nose. grin
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by onlyson16(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
FakeUnity:

Pro-Biafrans are the only sensible people in this contraption who can see beyond their nose. grin
mmmh, nice
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Davash222(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Let me call him so you can explain what you mean by that statement.

Cc; Davash222
In Bongo city, we are not stingy when it comes to banny. Nwanyi wu nwanyi oha

Seems Munzy14 intentionally refused to do you well. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Spaxon(f): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You ba. big head, its been a while, whats good
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Spaxon:

You ba. big head, its been a while, whats good
Compliment of the season small head... smiley

Trust you are having a great time.
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by Spaxon(f): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Compliment of the season small head... smiley

Trust you are having a great time.

i am sure having a great time than you do.... how's your escapedes.. any funny stories?
Re: Mention 3 Nairalander You Love So Much And Wish To Av Dinner Wit Them by PlayMaker14: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Spaxon:
i am sure having a great time than you do.... how's your escapedes.. any funny stories?
You have to grease my palms to hear any funny stories. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Preety Gal Between 18 And 25 Is Needed For A Serious Relationship / If U Had 2 Months To Live / Are You A Sugar Mummy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.