Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked (25209 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Passionate888: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Na wa
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Goldbw122(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Well he will bounce back

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Jerryherd: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2021

I don't think it's an hack... It's all this evil haters reporting accounts to Instagram for them to shadow ban the account

That is what they do all day on Telegram and WhatsApp... Plotting coordinated reporting attack on their rival page

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by wisdomkid: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Talk2david1:
Won't stop him from winning. Watching bbnaija is just like watching most Nigerian films, you already know how it will end from the start...

Lolz. You lied! In Tacha's time, everyone swear it's Tacha, and boom! Game changed!
During Miracle's period, same thing too.

No one knows what will happen.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Habib101: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Bad bele people, sad hating on ones success won't get people anywhere, u can only learn from them period.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Jerryherd: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Talk2david1:
Won't stop him from winning. Watching bbnaija is just like watching most Nigerian films, you already know how it will end from the start...

Go on Facebook and see how different things are... Pere is like their commander,
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by kestolove95(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arewalegend:
This guy go win this year bbn if my prediction fail quote me and I go Aza U 10k
Arrange my 10k for me, cause whitemoney can never win that show...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Jerryherd: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
wisdomkid:

Lolz. You lied! In Tacha's time, everyone swear it's Tacha, and boom! Game changed!

If not for Gordon's dry Gin, Erica almost won Laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by ProtectMyMoney: 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Seems Whitemoney is Bianca (onou) Ojukwu.....Late Ikemba's wife's younger brother
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Jerryherd: 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
ProtectMyMoney:
Seems Whitemoney is Bianca (onou) Ojukwu.....Late Ikemba's wife's younger brother

Seem he is one of the rejected son, because he is. From Enugu and claimed his Dad is rich but abandoned his mother
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by BabaIbo: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Go on Facebook and see how different things are... Pere is like their commander,
Be deceiving yourself.

Whitemoney has the highest fan base and social media rating, followed by liquorose, even yousef pass Pere
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by BabaIbo: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
wisdomkid:

Who be this one?

Whitemoney resemble Tacha for anything?

Imagine the dumb comparison.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by BabaIbo: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
kestolove95:
Arrange my 10k for me, cause whitemoney can never win that show...

No go work.

Whitemoney don win am put jara.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Chrisvotel: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
Emmerlee:
But what is so difficult in securing an account, especially one that is becoming bigger and bigger everyday

Simple things like setting a strong password, enabling two-factor authentication and doing same for linked accounts/emails would eliminate 99.9% of these risks. Everything is rocket science shaaa.. Smh angry
which one is smh
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by nsidible(f): 9:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jackie B and Jaypaul interview about Whitemoney Michael Saskay and Cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqfSwVhomtM
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Naughtysex: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nobody hack anything, instagram is just bringing down people's page anyhow without any reason
my two daughter's page with over 6k followers been manage by my wife was deleted by IG, after sending them series of mail, we were told to prove she owns the page by doing some certain things including snapping a picture with the code they gave us... we have done that since yet nothing has been done from their side
In fact IG is no more responding to our mail

IG is going mad this days
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Mrexcell(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
They struck at a very crucial time when the show is just less than three weeks to be all over.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
lajid:
I really don’t know what rival fans gain from reporting page of leading housemates. They reported WhiteMoney’s page and was taken down, Liquorrose rose handler turned their to private cause they are reporting hers too.

The fan base doing this know their self so no need to mention.

WhiteMoney fans can follow the back up page at “MoneyGeng__” on IG.

Las Las WhiteMoney don win, stop the hate.

I don’t think it’s any rival fans. Rather I think it’s intentional by his handlers.

1. Whitemoney created a backup account weeks into the show when he’s main account started gaining fans of probably 300/400k by then. I was honestly wondering why cos no other hms has a backup account they need or use. So it was intentional.

2. Whitemoney is Hoh so has immunity hence no voting. What a perfect time to build ur backup account that wasn’t gaining as much followers than now when Mazi isn’t up.

3. Sympathy fans and attention. Obviously for fans and people who can’t reason better or read in between the lines this might make the smwhat sympathetic to WMG, Just like they are already alluding it to rivals fans or even hms.

4. Whitemoney’s handler is very strategic and smart in drawing sympathy this has been a working formula sofar.

5. Lastly this is the magic trick part. The so called main account will manifest back once again with same followers. By the end of the week or b4 Mazi is up again. It is also the litmus test for my hypothesis.

Now I may be wrong bt this is my submission based on my careful observations.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by bolacode: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
Most of these celebs are semi-illiterate
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Iamdbull: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

I don't think it's an hack... It's all this evil haters reporting accounts to Instagram for them to shadow ban the account

That is what they do all day on Telegram and WhatsApp... Plotting coordinated reporting attack on their rival page

They did the same to my account too and it was disabled @10k do you think it can be recovered

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Jerryherd: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

They did the same to my account too and it was disabled @10k do you think it can be recovered

Yes, mail Instagram support, but you have to have details of your last post and an international passport
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Iamdbull: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Naughtysex:
Nobody hack anything, instagram is just bringing down people's page anyhow without any reason
my two daughter's page with over 6k followers been manage by my wife was deleted by IG, after sending them series of mail, we were told to prove she owns the page by doing some certain things including snapping a picture with the code they gave us... we have done that since yet nothing has been done from their side
In fact IG is no more responding to our mail

IG is going mad this days
I thought I was the only one experiencing this ooo

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Iamdbull: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jerryherd:

Yes, mail Instagram support, but you have to have details of your last post and an international passport
Damn no international passport oooo
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Naughtysex: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Iamdbull:

I thought I was the only one experiencing this ooo
Not only you
IG is just mad
Do they reply to your mail after doing those things they asked you to do?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Misternas89(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arewalegend:
Noted. I no wan hear ngbatiii-ngbatiiii later ooo. My 10k go complete
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Misternas89(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
BabaIbo:
Be deceiving yourself.

Whitemoney has the highest fan base and social media rating, followed by liquorose, even yousef pass Pere
Youset get fans pass Pere?? Baba abeg change ur dealer, I take God beg you
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by kossydiba(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Arewalegend:
I go sure quote you
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Iamdbull: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Naughtysex:
Not only you
IG is just mad
Do they reply to your mail after doing those things they asked you to do?
Not yet, did it last night
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
WM & his social media crew just dey gather pity votes tongue
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Spencerchiboy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
He won't win this season's bbn, this i have seen
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Tima1980(f): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2021
Hmmmmmmm when it comes to money Mazi aka Whitemoney is a Nigerian not sit at home Biafran. He is a fake guy sha evendo he wins or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster / "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.