Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked (25284 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by collinometricx: 1:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Curious345:
So upon all his swagg, he has no two-way authentication on your account..

That is the only way to keep hackers off your back

The account was reported not hacked
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by wisdomkid: 2:19am On Sep 15, 2021
BabaIbo:

Who be this one?

Whitemoney resemble Tacha for anything?

Imagine the dumb comparison.

Lolz, you didn't specifically say Season 6 BBNaija. You said BBN (which encompass all seasons) are like Nigerian movies, one knows how it ends. Which was the reason I brought other seasons and how the outcome wasn't as expected.

Seems you're not intellectually matured enough for these type of discussions.

Sorry.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by SmartPolician: 3:18am On Sep 15, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Badbelle people are reporting it and Instagram took it down, he will bounce back though.

Please what crime was it reported for?

Are those who run Instagram that daft?

Is it logical to investigate something when it is reported?

Please how does that NONSENSE work because I am not a social media fan?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by BabaIbo: 5:12am On Sep 15, 2021
wisdomkid:

Lolz, you didn't specifically say Season 6 BBNaija. You said BBN (which encompass all seasons) are like Nigerian movies, one knows how it ends. Which was the reason I brought other seasons and how the outcome wasn't as expected.

Seems you're not intellectually matured enough for these type of discussions.

Sorry.

Smiles, so you don't even check names you quoted before replying?

Anyway, I'm not the same Peron you quoted earlier. I quoted you when I saw your response to him/her.

This has nothing to do with intellectual maturity, you failed to present/construct your point well.
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by BabaIbo: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Misternas89:

Youset get fans pass Pere?? Baba abeg change ur dealer, I take God beg you

E go clear for your eyes na.

The last time he was up against Pere, shebi you see the bottom six percentages? Shey yousef dey dia?
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Yuseefajiyeh: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2021
I want to hack Ronaldo account lolz
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by dandig(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Arewalegend:
This guy go win this year bbn if my prediction fail quote me and I go Aza U 10k
remember this post the new pere/cross connection will thwart White money's ambition.. remember
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by emmy512: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2021
Handler wants to create more pages with more followers for himself,
For sale etc
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Happychildlove(f): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Arewalegend:
This guy go win this year bbn if my prediction fail quote me and I go Aza U 10k
Bookmarked
Re: BBNaija: Whitemoney’s Instagram Account Hacked by Tzar(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
I hope you all know the Nigerian factor has crept into the BBN?
All the housemates pay to get in. They have sponsors, managers and image makers that coach them & manipulate things for them before, during and after the show.
Some big boys even bet and pitch their tents for each fake contestant. These people bribe to push their agent in the house so they win bets running into hundreds of millions. They buy sim cards in the past and decoders to secure votes.

The original concept was to allow everyday folks contest and win through popularity from everyday people. But sadly, like everything in Nigeria, severe corruption & manipulation has crept in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted / Joel Benson Kachi 'Daughters Of Chibok' Wins Venice Film Festival Award / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.